July 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Yves Rocher - Hydra Specific Soft Foam Cleanser

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Akashka

I am quite desapointed, once more, into Yves Rocher products.

This come in a convinient pump blue bottle, it looks refreshing and "offers" a "radiant boost" to your skin after 2 days using it. It smells nice and feels refreshing too.

But there are things totally wrong with this product :
1 - it's foam ! I can understand foam for a facewash, but here, the foam is so compact that applied with cotton on your skin it does not dissolve and you end up fighting with foam instead of actually cleaning ( but your cat willenjoy it ).
2 - Because it doesn't melt, it doesn't clean your skin either. Unless you were a minimum make up, and by this i mean barly foundation or powder, you will be fine but otherwise .. nope !
4 - You have to finish cleaning your skin with toner ifyou really want a perfect clean skin. And you will want it, trust me.
3 - Seriosuly I don't know how to use this product. I went back to the store to ask if I was doing things properly, and it appears I am though whnen I asked about the eficency the seller stayed ... VERY quiet.

So I wouldn't advice this make up remover unless you wear no make up. Quite ironic really.