July 30, 2014 | 1721 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aura Cacia - Patchouli Sweet Orange Body Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Crystallarium

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have just ordered my third jar of this body cream. I absolutely love it. The texture is fluffy, moisturizing and absorbs in well. I love patchouli but most people do not because it can be overpowering. This scent is fresh and sweet with a hint of patchouli that blends well with the sweet orange. The patchouli lingers subtly and after applying in the morning, I can still smell it at the end of the day. I layer with the mist and this has become the scent that I wear every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 4:48:00 PM More reviews by ArtGirl87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This body cream is wonderful! I bought it on sale for $6 in order to help my dry skin combat the cold, drying Michigan air, and I couldn't be more impressed. It is non-greasy and absorbs well into my skin, plus a little bit goes a long way. The smell is absolutely terrific and true to it's name; it smells exactly like a freshly peeled orange. I was worried that the patchouli scent would be overpowering, but instead it was rather subdued and complimented the citrus smell wonderfully. Overall, this is a great body cream that helped sooth my uncomfortable, dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by LetsSwap

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When you open the container, it's like opening a tub of orange-flavored whipped cream! It's light and fluffy, and yummy smelling, just like a fresh orange. You do smell a tiny bit of the patchouli, but it integrates fabulously with the orange scent. This is absolutely delightful, mositurizing but not greasy in the least, and the scent lasts quite a bit. It contains all natural oils *no petrolatum* which is very important to me. Can't say enough good things about this product! I got mine at Vitacost.com for some $6.99. This review is for the body cream, but I've got the massage cream in the same scent up for swap if anyone's interested (that one has a milder/lighter scent).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No