Aura Cacia Patchouli Sweet Orange Body Cream

Water (aqua), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerol stearate, prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, cetyl alcohol, glycerine, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil, citrus x limon (lemon) oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, melissa officinalis (balm mint) leaf extract, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, sodium carboxymethyl betaglucan, lauramidoyl inulin, carbomer, potassium sorbate, disodium edta, tromethamine, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have just ordered my third jar of this body cream. I absolutely love it. The texture is fluffy, moisturizing and absorbs in well. I love patchouli but most people do not because it can be overpowering. This scent is fresh and sweet with a hint of patchouli that blends well with the sweet orange. The patchouli lingers subtly and after applying in the morning, I can still smell it at the end of the day. I layer with the mist and this has become the scent that I wear every day.

on 3/1/2010 4:48:00 PM

This body cream is wonderful! I bought it on sale for $6 in order to help my dry skin combat the cold, drying Michigan air, and I couldn't be more impressed. It is non-greasy and absorbs well into my skin, plus a little bit goes a long way. The smell is absolutely terrific and true to it's name; it smells exactly like a freshly peeled orange. I was worried that the patchouli scent would be overpowering, but instead it was rather subdued and complimented the citrus smell wonderfully. Overall, this is a great body cream that helped sooth my uncomfortable, dry skin.

on 1/29/2010 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

When you open the container, it's like opening a tub of orange-flavored whipped cream! It's light and fluffy, and yummy smelling, just like a fresh orange. You do smell a tiny bit of the patchouli, but it integrates fabulously with the orange scent. This is absolutely delightful, mositurizing but not greasy in the least, and the scent lasts quite a bit. It contains all natural oils *no petrolatum* which is very important to me. Can't say enough good things about this product! I got mine at for some $6.99. This review is for the body cream, but I've got the massage cream in the same scent up for swap if anyone's interested (that one has a milder/lighter scent).

Popular Lotions / Creams