September 20, 2014 | 1900 users online

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like this one

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

Love this! Smells beautiful, tastes beautiful and is so perfect for me as I love wearing matte lipsticks

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a must have for me, I have extremely dry and easily peeled lips.

It removes all the peelies and excess skin off the lips leaving a smooth base.

It smells nice, too. I tried tasting it and it was moderately nasty though lol.

Mine has a use by Dec 9 2014 and I don't think I'll be able to use it up, so the price is justified for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by ThePinkReview

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A must have for all matte lipstick wearers. I use this each morning after brushing my teeth and showering, followed by Lip Smackers. I wear a lot of bright pink lipstick so this is a lifesaver. It smells yummy and lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

This scrub does the job and does exactly what it is supposed to do. Removes that excess layer of skin and gives you soft lips, and also a moisturized feeling (but you can add extra moisturiser to your lips). But this stuff is addictive, it tastes great. It is sugar with bubblegum flavouring, so it's like an addictive drug. The product is a little expensive I suppose, about ten dollars, considering the product is really quite basic and can be made at home. It also isn't overly necessary. But if you are a bit lazy like me - this is a good product. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Natitashii

I love this scrub! The smell first of all is amazing. It took just one sniff of this and i just had to have it. I see a lot of people saying its quite expensive etc. i personally don't think its that bad seeing as it lasts a really long time. I exfoliate with this a few times a week and my lips are always smooth and soft. It tastes lovely and i just can't get over how much i love the smell. I would recommend it to anyone and i would repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by mwalter95

Tastes great and lasts so long but also works very well

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by MariahGabrielle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this lip scrub. In a nutshell, it smells great, tastes great, and gets the job done. Smooth silky lips is just a few scrubs away. However, this is just a simple product that can be achieved at home with some simple fine sugar at a much more affordable price. But it's a fun product and I think that's the point. I'd still repurchase this because I'm lazy and nobody has time to make bubble gum lip scrubs haha

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 6:08:00 AM More reviews by ashleeeytwo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good product but it's expensive and the packaging makes using it kind of messy. I would try to make this at home before I bought it again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by MeliMelzxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is amazing! As is every other Lush product I have yet to try! Tastes so yummy and leaves my lips super soft and gets rid of all that gross dry peeling skin on them.