January 29, 2015 | 1984 users online

Lip Treatments - LUSH - Bubblegum Lip Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2015 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Rachhx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I brought it,i really loved the smell and the packaging was really nice,and it helped my lips. But I forgot about it a couple of days after and when i found it, all of it had gone,so it was actually to me a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2015 10:11:00 AM More reviews by moniiiquev

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Couldn't decide whether I loved this (because it's a lush product) or I wasn't fond of it. After my first use, my lips were a bit sore and I noticed that the skin would only peel only up to the ends (meaning I had to pull them off a bit). I learned to apply more, which resulted a bit better. I recommend using petroleum jelly or carmex right after and to only apply every other day; only when needed. Overall, it's definitely a product worth trying!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 1:42:00 AM More reviews by addiesutt

One of those products I can't believe I lived without. I have flaky lips (disgusting, I know) so I was overjoyed to find this product. I use this product at least once or twice daily and I can't imagine leaving the house without it. Never has there ever been a better lipstick prep. Highly, highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Amberwren98

Made my lips crack and very sore 😭

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Pixiemakeup

I don't know why people don't like this product, the bubble gum scent is beautiful and super yummy! and its a very reasonable price at $9 nzd which is pretty affordable.
It definitely does the job too and leave my lips lovely and smooth, i just chuck a lip balm on afterwards.
I will definitely be re purchasing this again!
you must try this at least once to make your mind up on it, if you don't like bubble gum of course there are other flavours to pick from! This lip scrub is just sensational! xx

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by TaylorAmell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you had strep throat as a kid and had to take that thick, liquid, bubblegum medicine then you know what I'm talking about when I say this smells EXACTLY like it! As soon as I smelt it I wanted to gag. I love the mint julep one though!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by hmgpns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This might be too sickly sweet for some, but I really love it! It's great to use to get off the last remnants of a very stubborn lipstick, or before applying a balm, to really scrub away dead skin. It can be slightly messy if not used sparingly, but that comes with practice. The jojoba oil means that this scrub is quite light too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by daisyismydog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nope, nope, nope. I've tried my sister's a couple of times, and if this were mine I would've returned it already. This is sickly sweet smelling, like bubblegum on steroids, and probably as ineffective as using an actual piece of bubblegum to exfoliate your lips.

I have dry lips that are prone to peeling off and being chapped. This lip scrub only half loosened the dead skin, so it looked even worse than if I hadn't done anything to it at all. And then the directions tell me to lick the excess off my lips...Excuse me, I just used this scrub to (try to) get dead skin off my lips and now you want me to eat it? Not happening.

This is not even as effective as using my finger in the shower to gently rub away the dead skin. I can only imagine someone liking this if they really enjoy sugary scents (my sister's favorite is Aquolina's Pink Sugar).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Elishax

Love, Love, Love! My lips feel super smooth after this scrub as it exfoliates off any dry skin. I would recommend using some kind of balm aswell as I find that when my lips are slightly dry but not flaky dry I need something more moisturising than exfoliating so this could be used every few days. Anyway, instore I couldn't really smell the product so I bought it and smelled it outside and admittedly I don't feel that it is the most appealing smell ever but it's not bad and for me the taste more than makes up for the smell! It is a little pricey as you could make your own product but it is a time saver and I think it is worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by midgetasian93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this product and will buy it again and again for the rest of my life. My lips are one of the driest parts of me and slatherings of Paw Paw would only fix it temporarily. I now use this lip scrub before I apply Paw Paw and my lips are so soft and supple I could and still cannot believe it. And the softness lasts all day. Moreover, it tasts so freakin' good. 10/10 once again Lush, 10/10.