LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub

Castor Sugar (Sucrose), Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinesis), Flavour, Colour 45410, Colour 45380

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

You know all these times you've wanted to taste a Lush product because it smells so amazing? With this, you can! In a way, this product is a ripoff, considering how easy it would be to make a scrub like this yourself. Do I still think it's worth it? Yes. Will I still repurchase when I've run out? Hell yeah. Though I want to try the popcorn one next. This one smells (and tastes, let's not forget that) amazing - like childhood, candy and happy memories. It leaves my lips super soft and nourished. A must have both because of the indulgence and because of its lipstick prepping abilities!

Pros: -amazing smell -sweet taste - pretty gentle. Cons: -messier than average for lip scrubs -only gets rid of some of the dead skin on your lips. If you are looking for a good SCRUB to take everything off your lips and leave them really smooth, then this isn't it. This is just ok. The only lip scrub i've found that's really done a great job with that is the Tarte one (SO GOOD.) Lush, fresh (sugar lip polish), the other well known ones at sephora... They're not as good.

Positive sides:
- sweet bubblegum smell
- leaves sweet aftertaste on lips
- helps to get rid of dead skin
- makes lips very smooth
Negative sides:
- dries out pretty quickly, even if you close the bottle. Becomes more of a sugary texture, which is hard to deal with.
- can make the lips dry if overused, so it's better to use it alongside limp balm

Worth trying, I must admit, the smell is really amazing

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This vibrant pink, amazing smelling bubble gum lip scrub really gets rid of all the dead skin and evidence of me nervously biting my lips however even if I really moisturise my lips afterwards the effects don't last long and if I it use more than 2-3 times a week it actually dries my lips out even more and then I'm back at square one. But if you are looking for a quick fix to make your lips look good for an event or or short period of time ( a day or night out) this product is perfect.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Ok bottom line on this one- for me anyway- you won't use this as much as you think you will. If you are one with using it from time to time then buy it! It does exactly what it says it will! I think I just personally would have skipped the purchase with how rarely I use it. I have normal lips rarely dry but my mom has severe chapped lips and she very rarely uses hers as well.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have tried all the Lush lip scrubs and the bubblegum lip scrub is good although not my favorite. The smell is great and it does taste amazing too but is a little bit sickly sweet for me to use a lot.

An extremely easy way to exfoliate your lips before applying lipstick, lip gloss, or just chapstick. The best part is that you can lick the excess scrub off and it takes exactly like bubblegum(and smells like it too). It works wonders especially in the winter. The only bad thing is the packaging isnt very convenient because as it runs low its tough to get some scrub, but overall its a good product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love how soft this lip scrub makes my lips, but it really is only due to the jojoba oil and not because of the sugar scrub. The sugar does as a bonus and novelty though because it feels nice and tastes nice. This one smells like bubblegum and smells like a few of their other products, which are also pink. I don't really enjoy the process of getting this out of the pot and onto my lips as it's quite messy and I get worried it'll attract ants if I spill it on the ground. You only need a small amount too. I will definitely repurchase this regardless of how inconvenient and messy it can get.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the first lip scrub i have tried. it smells and tastes so amazing. definitely will buy again and im very keen to try out other lip scrubs.

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I've gotten so many compliments ever since using this! By removing the dead skin on your lips, it really makes your lips look brighter, plumper, and pinker. I'll definitely be re-purchasing.

Popular Lip Treatments