November 26, 2014 | 1836 users online

Lip Treatments - LUSH - Bubblegum Lip Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Elishax

Love, Love, Love! My lips feel super smooth after this scrub as it exfoliates off any dry skin. I would recommend using some kind of balm aswell as I find that when my lips are slightly dry but not flaky dry I need something more moisturising than exfoliating so this could be used every few days. Anyway, instore I couldn't really smell the product so I bought it and smelled it outside and admittedly I don't feel that it is the most appealing smell ever but it's not bad and for me the taste more than makes up for the smell! It is a little pricey as you could make your own product but it is a time saver and I think it is worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by midgetasian93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this product and will buy it again and again for the rest of my life. My lips are one of the driest parts of me and slatherings of Paw Paw would only fix it temporarily. I now use this lip scrub before I apply Paw Paw and my lips are so soft and supple I could and still cannot believe it. And the softness lasts all day. Moreover, it tasts so freakin' good. 10/10 once again Lush, 10/10.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love the LUSH lip scrubs! Bubblegum initially was a bit too sweet on me, but the taste and the bright pink color soon grew on me. Makes my lips super soft, tastes delicious in the process, and also helps getting off any stuck on pigment on my lips! Definitely repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like this one

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

Love this! Smells beautiful, tastes beautiful and is so perfect for me as I love wearing matte lipsticks

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a must have for me, I have extremely dry and easily peeled lips.

It removes all the peelies and excess skin off the lips leaving a smooth base.

It smells nice, too. I tried tasting it and it was moderately nasty though lol.

Mine has a use by Dec 9 2014 and I don't think I'll be able to use it up, so the price is justified for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by ThePinkReview

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A must have for all matte lipstick wearers. I use this each morning after brushing my teeth and showering, followed by Lip Smackers. I wear a lot of bright pink lipstick so this is a lifesaver. It smells yummy and lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

This scrub does the job and does exactly what it is supposed to do. Removes that excess layer of skin and gives you soft lips, and also a moisturized feeling (but you can add extra moisturiser to your lips). But this stuff is addictive, it tastes great. It is sugar with bubblegum flavouring, so it's like an addictive drug. The product is a little expensive I suppose, about ten dollars, considering the product is really quite basic and can be made at home. It also isn't overly necessary. But if you are a bit lazy like me - this is a good product. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Natitashii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this scrub! The smell first of all is amazing. It took just one sniff of this and i just had to have it. I see a lot of people saying its quite expensive etc. i personally don't think its that bad seeing as it lasts a really long time. I exfoliate with this a few times a week and my lips are always smooth and soft. It tastes lovely and i just can't get over how much i love the smell. I would recommend it to anyone and i would repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by mwalter95

Tastes great and lasts so long but also works very well