LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub

Castor Sugar (Sucrose), Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinesis), Flavour, Colour 45410, Colour 45380

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this over a year ago and use it daily. I still have about a 1/4 of product left. Smells nice and works well but slightly overpriced for what you get. Just sugar, oils, colour, and flavour.

on 4/2/2015 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I use this probably once a week and I still have half a jar left after over a year. Very impressed with the consistency, flavour, and ability to rub off all my dry lip skin (ew)! Will definitely repurchase (if I ever run out).

on 3/22/2015 12:32:00 PM

Love the smell. But let's be realistic, it's just a sugar scrub with a gorgeous smell and colour, the jojoba oil is a nice touch. Worth the price? Heck no. But would buy again, purely for it smell.

Plus, a little goes a long way.

on 3/13/2015 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great product. Did get rid of dry excess skin on my lips but started to disintergrate as sugar scrub wasnt dense enough so had to apply a few times in one usage. Saying that good cheap and cheerful price for product, pot can leak a little so make sire its always upright. Deffo worth a go for 5.50!!!

on 3/12/2015 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I actually love the taste of this lip scrub, and I think it's a really fun concept. I have really dry lips this Winter and I love that I can throw this in my bag and use it whenever. It smooths out flakiness so I can apply lipstick.

I don't like that it's messy and doesn't stick well to dry lips. I find that I need to apply lip balm before AND after using it (first to get it to stick, and again because it leaves my lips a little raw).

Also, I think it's way over priced. I would say $5-6 would be more fair/ justified. At $10, I don't think I'd ever re-purchase it, unless they reformulated it to make it a lot more moisturizing.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I wasn't too impressed with this product. My local etailer carries this in a Cherry Pie and Popcorn,is half the price, and works better. The lush price is ridiculous and just not as good!

on 3/2/2015 4:34:00 PM

This is the only lush product I can honestly say I was completely unsatisfied with, not only does it smell & taste like medicine it does not work AT ALL! I know some people may love it but then they don't actually have dry lips. During the winter I get a lot of dry and dead skin on my lips I tried using to regularly every night and morning and my lips did not feel any different then I decided to make my own lip scrub with regular sugar, olive oil and Vaseline (petroleum jelly). It made my lips so smooth and soft if I were you I would never buy this product and waste 9.95 on a small jar when you can make a lot more at home

on 2/26/2015 3:46:00 PM

I really love this. I've been meaning to buy this for a while and finally did and I'm so glad. Even though it mainly consists if caster sugar, it's so effective at removing dead skin from lips. Strangely my lips are rarely chapped but I tend to need to remove dead skin quite often so needed something to help me exfoliate. This is gentle, smells and tastes great and more to the point - does the job! I've noticed because I've been using this, my lips are a little more pink which must be the circulation which is good for me because I hate my pale lips :(. The texture was a bit unexpected but much better than a gel IMO. Definitely recommend and I will be buying more :).

A true taste of bubblegum. If you dig lip scrubs this one will be enjoyable to try out! Its very gritty and tasty too, and does a good job softening the lips. It is a bit messy though, so your millage may vary.

on 2/20/2015 10:06:00 PM

I really like this scrub a lot! Smells sweet, is a joy to use and, most importantly, gets the job done. Prepares my lips for a smooth application of lipstick.

Popular Lip Treatments