Ponds Hydro Nourishing Cream

4.3

on 5/23/2014 2:03:00 PM

Feels amazing on my skin, I cant stop stroking my face! Not been using long enough to see if it breaks me out yet, but its soothed a lot of redness :)

on 4/17/2014 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I'm switching up my skincare routine for spring/summer months, so I decided to give this a try and I'm amazed. It works better now its getting warmer than when I first got it in the winter time.

It leave my skin soft, supple, plump and hydrated...not forgetting calm and ready for whatever else!

on 7/10/2013 2:02:00 PM

This cream is lovely - it's thick enough that I use is as a night cream over my serum, but absorbs well enough so that I can use it under my foundation during the day. It smells nice, a little goes a long way and its so cheap!

on 5/9/2013 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using LancĂ´me but actually I'd say this does the same if not a better job as my skin actually looks better when I've used this Definitely brilliant value for money so go ahead and give it a go

on 9/19/2010 11:38:00 AM

very good cream, i have conbo skin and it goes well on my skin. would recromend it

on 4/16/2010 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very light cream which is lovely to apply but despite it's lightness, it is extremly moisturising. I keep stroking my cheek because it feels so soft. This is a basic moisturiser with no claims regarding wrinkle removal etc but it does exactly what it set out to do. Nice smell - can't describe it - just smells clean! In a glass jar which I am not that keen on but it is so cheap and effective that the jar is a minor gripe. I have started using Ponds Cold Cream too as a cleanser a couple of times a week which I also love. Please see my review for that. I am a label snob and have used lots of products over the years which have cost me lots of money and I am amazed recently that I have found this, the cold cream, Anne French Deep cleansing milk, Boots Botanicals organic rosewater and glycerin as a toner and Superdrug Vitamin E Face Oil - all effective products for under £5. You really do not need to spend loads of money to look good. The penny has now dropped.

on 1/28/2010 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My friend told me to buy Ponds when I told her about my skin problems and she said her grandma's been using it for years and has flawless skin (and she does I've seen her). So I went to boots and liked the sound of this one so got it, for about £4 I think.

The glass tub has lasted me a long time actually and does moisturise quite well. I put it on at night and I do feel it improves the look of my skin somewhat by morning.

I would buy this again because it's a resonable price and does a good job. The packaging is also very nice :)

EDIT: I forgot to mention this can have the ability to make my already oily skin even more oily, because it is so moisturising and thick so apply lightly.