October 30, 2014 | 1193 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Come What May

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

I got a sample of this and a little goes a long way. I love this pale pink blush with micro shimmers. It isn't too much it's just perfect. I felt really pretty when wearing this. It is super soft and silky. Everyday Minerals blushes are the best mineral blushes I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

I like this color quite a bit and I think I will repurchase when I run out of the sample. It's a light pale pink with a neutral undertone and very slight amount of sparkles. I goes on very natural looking but does give the face a bit more life, a very subtle neutral pinkness that goes well with cool toned makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This blush is a wonderful glow with a little more kick than a highlighter. It gives a beautiful finishing touch to your face. Tiniest bit of glitter, but not so much that I won't use it. Caught it on sale...all the better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by xstarbucksgirlx

One of my most favorite blushes from EDM! Beautiful color, natural looking, like having flushed cheeks. I do notice that the color appears light when first applied but develops later as the day goes on so instead of fading it gets slightly darker which is awesome cuz there's no need to reapply! Fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite EDM blush! The color is true to the online description and the actual picture of the product, which is a first for EDM's blushes. It truly is what my natural flush looks like, but it really brightens my face with the added sheen and shimmer. It's a soft, neutral, nude pink shade with cool toned, silver shimmer. The color is sheer, but it's not so sheer that I have to use a lot to get the effect I'm looking for. I'm NC 15 and wear Golden Fair in EDM, and only need a couple sprinkles to get a full flushed look. So, with that said, I respectfully disagree with a previous reviewer that this shade should be put in the lucent powder section of the EDM site because it's not that sheer. It can be applied to other areas of the face, but very, very sparingly if you're pale. I like to apply it on my cheeks and then use the leftover amount that's on the brush and apply on my nose, forehead, and chin. I also think that this blush can be applied more liberally to get a darker look so it can be used on medium skin tones, as well.

I'm very happy I purchased this blush! It's a great, everyday color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is really pretty on my very fair skin. It is a pretty pale skin with shimmer. Give a little glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by missyjean130

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A very light pink and shimmery blush. I bought it because of my extreme fairness and the difficulty of finding a blush that doesn't make me look like a harlequin. The color is so mild that it's a must have for those super pale girls! Like another reviewer said,you can put it on lightly elsewhere for the sparkles.Super cute!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This blush is light brown in color with a slightly pink undertone. It has added shimmers to it as well. Here's the ingredient list for it:
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Lauroyl Lysine.

The product has a silky texture to it. It is apart of the blush family. But, I honestly think that this product should be apart of EDM Face powder category instead. Because, it is very versatile and can be used either as blush, all over face brightening powder, highlighting powder.

It really does look like natural against the face, as long as you don't overapply. As, too much of a shimmery product applied onto anyone's face definitely wont' look appealing at all.

I do like this product alot. And, I am certainly will continue to re-purchase more of it in the future.