September 2, 2014 | 1177 users online

Cleansers - Simple - regeneration age resisting facial wash

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Dupsie

Love this. I must be on my 5th bottle. I only trust simple face wash. It lathers lovely and my skin doesn't feel tight afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by tiggyxoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this face wash because I have extremely sensitive skin. This does not irritate my skin at all, infact it soothes it. Even when I have had an allergic reaction or I have red skin it actually brings the redness down. Also It keeps my skin feeling very smooth and moisturized. Does not dry out your skin at all. It also clears the skin great and still gets rid of oil, make-up and dirt. Its now my fav face wash and I know I am doing my skin good. I don't think it will do much for anti-aging. But I'm not sure any anti-aging face wash will because it is on your skin for a short amount of time. It also had some vitamins and natural skin loving ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great facial wash. It feels nice and when I rinse off my skin is left feeling so so soft! It is moisturising and it helps to clear skin and I also find it soothes skin and helps redness. It has no smell at all. It is inexpensive too, a lot better than some really expensive high street cleansers I have bought.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 6:51:00 AM More reviews by TarinM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always go back to this cleanser, it is one of the best buys out there and is pretty inexpensive. If my skin is looking awful, and it often does as I do get breakouts and dryness and all kinds of things, then this fixes it up and makes it beautiful and clear and smooth, so it's not just to fight the signs of aging. Having said that, does it fight the signs of ageing? I'm not sure, I'm probably too young to judge, then again does anything really? It does make your skin soft and clear and plump so I think that's the best you can hope for, at least you know it isn't full of chemicals or is going to dry you out, so in that case I think it is a good anti-ageing cleanser. It goes really well with the night cream too, even for me who has breakouts, it doesn't cause any problems there, you just wake up with beautiful clear skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by pippapolly

Very good. It cleans your skin well enough and leaves it bright without overdrying. I like this better than the moisturising facial wash which I find does not cleanse your face the best. A good buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by lucyboo

this is a gentle facial cleanser, a creamy gel style that suds up just enough to make you feel clean and refreshed but not enough to strip your skin. this would be perfect if it came in a pump pack, but the usual squeezy tube is fine. i will also admit that if i wear heavy foundation i need an exfoliating scrub after this. as with all simple skincare products, there is no offensive perfume to this product. it may not be "age resisting" but it's my preferred facial wash at the moment for soft, pampered skin.