Thierry Mugler A*men Pure Malt

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is everything I like about the original A*Men and nothing I hate. The original had a very strong tar note that I didn't really like all that much. This version doesn't have that and is less sweet and more woody. It has a peaty almost berry like quality to it and smells fantastic. The longevity and sillage aren't as strong as A*Men but, it's definitely still long lasting, just not a complete beast like A*Men is.
My only gripe (and it goes for all the Angel series) is the atomizer is horrible. But, this is easily fixed as I simply just cut around the outline where the sprayer is (not cutting it off) and voila, it sprays perfectly everytime.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Patchouli, musk, coffee, vetiver and cedar. Supposedly a tribute to whisky. Well, it's everything I like about the original Angel and nothing I hate. Smooth woody patchouli with no hint of headshop hippy or dirt; vetiver to give it sparkle; cedar to ground it out without smelling like the inside of a Hope Chest and the musk as a skin scent without being actual musk. Itís seamless and itís hard to separate the notes out. I still get that floral suggestion like original Angel, but the body odor scent is missing (Yay!) and itís not sweetly heavy patchouli like the orig. Also, this isnít very foody. Lacks the dark aggression of A*men. A tiny dose is great. More might suck. As is, it is smoothly striking with, yes,the suggestion of whiskey

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel