October 24, 2014 | 1747 users online

Moisturizers - Chanel - SUBLIMAGE FLUID essential regenerating fluid

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by chachakitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This moisturizer is perfect for my oily skin at night in tandem with the Sublimage Eye. If it had an spf, I'd use it in the morning but no. The smell is amazing, which is nice when you're going to spend so much cash on product. The fluid does an amazing job on my skin and I've seen an improvement in the tone, texture and fine lines. I see a marked improvement literally every morning with this. I also can tell when I don't use it. Downside is the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I am only using the sample size the SA at the Bay accidentally put in my retail bag. I find that it is a thin texture but it still moisturizes just enough for the daytime. My skin is nice and smooth after application and the smell is less intense than Sublimage texture supreme.

After using the whole sample tube I don't think I'd purchase it just because for this price I could buy Creme de La Mer lotion which has more of a moisturizing texture. I didn't feel this made a huge improvement on my skin but it does make it feel soft and didn't break me out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I wanted to love this to justify the astronomically high $295US price point, but alas it falls short. I liked how despite its light texture it didn't feel thin, spread easily, and left my skin smooth, matte, and with a healthy glow. Unfortunately it broke my skin out so I'll be swapping away my other sample tube. Ah well.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2010 3:09:00 AM More reviews by GabrielleCoCo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is very expensive a 50ml costs SGD$336. I used finshed a bottle of this fluid yet I did not see much of a difference. Maybe I am not at that "level" with appropriate concerns as yet???

Touted to contain Madagascar Vanilla in an exclusive Poly-Fractionated Active Ingredient, this wonderous vanilla extracts have 4 major functions to 1.) Anti Ageing 2.) Plumping up the skin from within
3.) Improve circulation and radiant 4.) Anti dark spots to even out skin tone.

I have concerns with lifting/firming the skin as well as a lacklustre complexion and a bit of sun spots. I was recommended for this as it is an All-in-One, day and night usage. The texture is def 5 lippies: Lightweight non oily, easy absorbed and have a slightly powdery matte finsh i cant explain. I layer on a UV sunblock in the day time after this.

1 bootle lasted me about 3 months of daily use, Love the pump as so hygenic. But finshed 1 bottle I have yet to see any lifting nor even out my sun spots. Did noticed more radiant looking skin though.... On my long journey to discover a better cream to suit my needs... Will not repurchase...:-(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by spackle_n_smear

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Glad I found a bottle of this for less than half the retail price on CheapBay! The weight and texture of this is the best for my oily skin. The pump bottle is heavy and beautiful. The top has a black ceramic/metallic finish to it while the bottom has a pearlescent pink-beige ceramic cast to it. Beautiful!

Back to the fluid. It goes on sheer, and the light gel lotion dries matte with a light silicone finish with perfect moisturization for post-washed skin. Not slick smooth, but the feeling of clean smooth. I'm one who hates an overly silicone-y feel, but this has just the right touch to it--more tactile than greased down with silicone. It instantly creates a smoothing effect for the slight crepeiness under my eyes and a rested look all over. It soothes irritated skin, and exfoliates and fades discolored areas without feeling like it is too corrosive or harsh. I think it'll prevent wrinkles, but I don't think it will erase them.

I definitely can see myself getting another bottle, but definitely not at retail. I hope my luck holds out and I can find another bottle for for cheap, or at least its equal in deluxe samples (10 tubes, I think). 4 lippies, one taken off because of the price, but it sure looks and feels good on the skin!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 9:20:00 AM More reviews by chanel277

This product was released in the Asian market long time ago and now it's available in the European market also.It's the first anti aging product made by Chanel for more oily skins without containing any spf ingredients so can be used as a night time treatment also.This product for me has 3 main advantages compared with the other 2 sublimage creams.First of all the packaging,the fluid version comes in an ultra luxurious pump and this type of packaging offers 1)hygiene,I hate that I have to put my fingers in a 350 euros cream,so the pump is a very good solution.2)keeps ingredients fresh and active longer time.3)This isn't an oil absorbing treatment is just a lightweight moisturizer that can be used pretty much by any one.I m saying that because the other 2 textures were quite emollient so with this lighter version it's easier to use it with your favourite serum or with your sunblock without feeling heavy and oily,unless of course you have very dry skin and you need something that emollient,but I think that pretty much everyone ,especially during day time,we don't want to wear something too emollient since we layer many products.The product it's self now has very fluid and lightweight texture and gives almost a powdery finish.As I said earlier this is not an oil absorbing lotion so if you have very oily skin or acne problems or issues like that don't expect this product to give a solution in that field.This is just a lightweight moisturizer good for someone with "normal" oily skin or for combination skins and I m saying again with OUT issues like shiny t zone large pores blemishes and thinks like that.The scent is discreet but is definitely there.Didn't cause me any breakouts and my skin feels very soft when I m using it This product as all the products in the sublimage line is super expensive.My opinion is that is a good product I like it but it is ridiculously expensive and no matter how good a product is remains a simple moisturizer and 350 euros is like half months rent or a new cell phone so I m not so happy with the price