November 21, 2014 | 1720 users online

BB Cream - Etude - Top 10 tan V-line BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by allthecolours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This was an awful BB cream. I tried it out when I used to use self-tanners. Very orange, greasy, shiny, broke me out, didn't last long on my skin. Only positive is that it was pretty cheap and the ingredients were quite decent.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Unnatural shade of bronzey orange on me (NC35/37), pearly finish makes me look greasy, oils up within what seems like seconds. But it didn't break me out which I guess is a plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Bchow1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sooo I bought 3 tubes of this since at the time, I thought this was probably the darkest bb cream I'll ever find (not true!). This BB Cream will suit those with a skintone of NC30 to probably NC40 even. It has no pink or grey tones at all and matches my NC30 skintone pretty well, it may even be a bit dark right now but it should work well when I get a tad bit darker in the summer. I believe this has been d/c'd but if u are a darker skinned lady and would like a darker bb cream, this is it! I was able to snag these off of amazon.com for $20 each a couple months ago.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm an NC20/25 with yellow undertones but got a slight tan during my holiday last year so thought I'd give this BB cream a try. I think it will best suit NC30/37, any lighter and it will be too dark and any darker it'll be slightly too light. It did match my NC30 tan skin at the time but the undertone was slightly orange/brown which I did not like. The formula blended and spread on my skin really easily but the finish it gave was horrible. I have combo skin and this BB cream made me very greasy within the space of 30 mins or so, even when I put powder ontop or primer underneath. Like other reviewers have said it has a pearl finish but it is much too pearly for my liking. It doesn't look natural on the skin at all and will accentuate the smallest of pores. Lasting power was ridiculous in comparison to all the other BB creams I've tried aswell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

I agree with the reviewer below - the overly pearl finish can make your face look quite shiny or sweaty, especially if you put too much on. To make this work for me, I can only use a bit. I'm an NC40 and the colour is fine for me, I wish it was more golden or yellow based, but it still works. Ladies NC30-40 will probably have good luck with this BB cream.

I have normal-combo oily skin and I *must* use this ontop of an oil controlling primer or set with oil absorbing powder. No other BB creams or foundations I have make me oil up during the day, only this one. The texture blends nice and smoothly into the skin even without moisturising beforehand. It has an SPF of 27, although you won't get the full SPF benefits unless you apply a lot of this to your face, so use a regular sunscreen underneath. It feels lightweight on my face.

The ingredients are pretty impressive and I haven't experienced any breakouts when using this BB cream. But I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by kpxgenie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm between NC30-35 (depends on if I've been tanning or not), with dry skin, acne-prone, and have yellow undertones in my asian skin. I use this during the summer when my body gets a bit tan. This bb cream makes it so my face is not a completely different shade than the rest of me and it works perfectly. I havent had a break out since I started using it over the summer and it makes my face very "glowy" and healthy looking. It doesn't smell like anything which is great and I think this works for both naturally tanned people (like a lot of my filipino friends) or light-skinned asians with warmer skintones (like me). I will definitely keep buying this. I've tried Missha No 31 (Golden Beige, their darkest color) and it's just got too much of a pink tone to it. Makes your face a bit pinker than normal. Etude V-line has a great natural golden undertone to it and I highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by FeliciaK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a few BB creams including the missha perfect cover one, and the legere(silver package one) This one matches my skin color perfectly. I am NC37, and this BB cream doesn't give you a ashy or white cast effect. The coverage for this is pretty good, I apply with my fingers and instead of rubbing it into my face, I pat it in and it gives even better coverage. It does have a dewy finish which i really like. I have dry skin and this works well with my skin, I'm not sure how this would work with oily skin though. This is definitely a darker bb cream, so if you cannot wear most other bb creams because they are too light, give this one a try. I got mine on ebay for ten bucks. I wear the missha perfect cover in no. 23 and that is a good match for my skintone. The legere one is just a TAD light but it still works. I would say the color of this bb cream is just around NC 37. This is great for summer because it has spf and would create a beautiful healthy glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 4:08:00 AM More reviews by twsong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG bb cream~!! I love this bb cream bc it looks really natural and gives a warm glow to your face. Most of the other bb creams I tried gave a 'porcelain' look but I wanted something that would give me a warm glow/ tan for the summer. This bb cream does exactly that~! It gave me a natural looking tan without making my face look too dark or orangey. Because of the warm glow it also helped making my face look smaller and more toned :) I also have really oily acne prone skin but it did not make me break out and I only had to use my oil paper once throughout the day. I love that it has spf36 so I dont have to use extra sunscreen either. Love love love this product~!!! :)
update: still love the color but it gets a bit oily on me midday...