July 22, 2014 | 2060 users online

Fragrances - Soap & Glory - Glamalot

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by JessMolesworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

it's okay but i wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by RiriG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Expensive for a body spray but cheap for a perfume.
If you like a sweet musky smell but don't want to pay too much for something like prada candy then this is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 7:17:00 AM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a set of 3 sprays from soap and glory, and this one was my favourite one! I liked it so much, that when I was finished with my small one, I went and bought the large one! Its a nice feminine smell, I don't know how to describe!

I prefer Hollister Malibu Beach to this though. But this is a MUCH cheaper spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by GeorgiasMakeUpAddiction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing! This is my 'going out' fragrance and I always carry it in my clutch bag. I got it in the set of 3 mini body sprays so it's a smaller size but it's lasted so long!
The smell is gorgeous - somewhat similar to the Soap and Glory signature smell but sexier and more night time appropriate but I wear this during the day too when I want to feel yummy.
Great to throw in your bag instead of perfume because the bottles plastic so it won't smash or weigh you down and it's so cheap (UK 8? at the most) that you don't feel bad using it. Even though it's a body spray it has the intensity of a perfume and will last for ages.
I wish I could find a perfume that smelt exactly like this (like an EDP that would smell strong all day) because it is gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by rastaxcore

I like the scent of this, I like the bottle, I like the fact that it's a mist rather than an EDP or EDT. I need something I can spray on for a quick refreshment going from work to a date and this is just right. Most body sprays smell cheap and synthetic but this doesn't at all. It's a floral oriental with some strong vanilla notes, that's about all I can tell. Too bad they're discontinuing it in the US. Oh and I put the price as so low because i got it on clearance.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by babydoll67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thanks to MUA, I heard about Soap and Glory. I had seen it in Target, but assumed that if it was in Target it had to be junk. After reading the positive reviews on here about Glamalot and all of Soap and Glory products, I hightailed it to Target while it is still in stock. Sadly, at the end of this month, it won't be available in Target anymore. Since Soap and Glory products won't be carried at Target anymore, they are on clearance. I got a huge bottle of Glamalot for $9.00. It smells delicious and expensive! Patiently waiting to see where it will be carried Stateside. It smells classy, sexy, warm and sweet but not cheap or cloying. It smells like it cost much more than what I paid. Will be going back to Target tomorrow and buy one more bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is great stuff...a huge honking bottle for less than $15-plus it smells nice. It's a sexy, vanilla, almost oriental scent that smells a whole lot more expensive than it is....lasts a few hours, but even after that, the woods linger longer. Great deal for the price. I hear that Target is no longer going to carry S & G....hope someone else does!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by MISHA5150

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this at my local Target and it was last one on the shelf! I love how this smells!! It's sexy, grown and girly all in one. I love to spray this on throughout the day, even before I go to bed! LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by lola1122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is incredible-absolute, 100%, dupe for flowerbomb by Victor&Rolf, but at one-tenth the price for twice the amount. Ahhhmazing! Seriously, the first time I tried Glamalot I knew they were similar from memory, now one on each arm, barely different, in a way glamalot is actually nicer, less sugary sweet smelling. Try it, it's absolutely fabulous!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by solyacska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Glamalot is pretty much what it says on the bottle - it has a strong vanilla base with some musk and loads of flowers. Normally I can't wear anything with vanilla because it makes me sick but I find this one very pleasant to smell. It's surprisingly not a cloyingly sweet scent at all!

It's undoubtedly a retro scent - just like everything else Soap&Glory does - but it doesn't smell old lady at all. The flowers make the vanilla and musk a bit less heavy and make the fragrance into something more girly and playful. I'd wear this with red lipstick and wild waves on a night out :)

Lasting power is alright, I reapply every 2-3 hours to keep it fresh and don't feel too bad about it - the huge 250ml bottle you get costs only 6. I think this might actually work out cheaper than a regular perfume, just because you get sooo much and it does last.
Soap&Glory's packaging always cheers me up and this one looks pretty too. Bonus that the bottle is plastic so it doesn't break.

I'd definitely rebuy this, so far it's the only vanilla based heavier scent that doesn't overpower me and make me sick. This might sound silly but to me it smells profoundly 'British' - I often catch a whiff of something similarly vanillay-musky-flowery when I go out in the UK and I find it very pretty and girly.
I wish they made a perfume version of it though! And also a perfume version of the trademark S&G scent while they're at it :)