November 24, 2014 | 1989 users online

Liquid - Calvin Klein - Infinite Hydration Foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

A confirmed foundation tart, I was rifling through my autumn/winter foundations to see if I have an exact colour match now that summer has gone. I remembered how much I loved this foundation but how - like other CK foundations -it used up oxidise a shade or two darker on me. Well, this has proved a blessing now I'm between my winter and summer foundation shades! Unlike the oil free/matte version in this range, this does not have a powdery finish on me. It is slightly moisturising and gives a slightly dewy finish, definitely not matte. It fades over the course of the day but its fine for days when I just need to pop out for a few hours. I'm wondering if it's been discontinued? I hope not as it's fairly cheap on Ebay.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by sweetlittlelies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So this is my 'good' stuff and it is nice and thick but is very yellowy and oily I think I go for a natural fresh look and this is quite full on but yeah expensive but a little goes a long way, love yoou , sweetlittlelies x

More advice tips and tricks just message me x

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by JennaMB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all,
this product is really cheap for some reason, I paid $20 for three bottles. That can't be right if it's Calvin Klein, I mean $20 does't doesn't even buy a pair of CK underwear.

But, as for this foundation, it's too pink/orange toned, and too oily looking. I matched it as best I could to my skin, and it brought out a strange orange tone, and just looked horribly greasy all day, it was possibly the heaviest foundation I have ever come across.

On top of all this, it only took a few months for the foundation sediment to settle at the bottle and for all the oil to float on top, i literally had to shake it to use it. With that much oil in it, no wonder why I was shiny faced all day.
Not a fan
Don't buy it, even if it is cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by jillheartsmakeup

I picked up this foundation at winners yesterday for $9.99 . I was very impressed with the price because the foundation bottle isclassy and pretty. the actual foundation is what is says - very hydrating! I usually have oily skin, but i bought this foundation anyways because of the low price and because of the brand. I will use this product more in winter than in summer, but i'm quite happy with it so far.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by violet_avalon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really wanted to like this foundation. The packaging is so beautiful and looks so classy in the bathroom counter. Besides, I bought this for about £6 which is a really good price, a drugstore brand price I guess.
Since I have combination skin I wasn't sure whether to buy this one or the oil-free foundation, but since it was Winter and my skin felt very dry I opted for this one. I didn't regret that - it's really comfortable during several hours and it feels good when you apply it.
It also comes in a very large number of tones (it was a nightmare to pick mine actually, I ended up opting for Cream - it seemed like the tones for Infinite Hydration were not the same as for Oil-free foundation, which was really confusing).
It's supposedly fragrance-free, I get a bit of a cinnamon scent from it.
And now for the bad part...this has very very little coverage, it is truly sheer, almost like a tinted moisturiser. While it evens out my skin tone okay, you don't actually feel that you've put a base on, your skin imperfections are all still there, sadly. So all in all it doesn't really do the job you've bought it for.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by makeuphq

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic foundation, esp for those with dry - normal skin. Gives a gorgeous glowing complexion... i totally love it!!! my face looks so silky, flawless & clean!!!!

would deffo buy again and again!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by donnnax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to say, this foundation absolutely does it ALL for me!
I have used Revlon Colorstay for the past year and loved the coverage but i have been wanting a more dewy skin effect, rather than matte - and then i found this foundation!

POSITIVES:
Fragrance free
Sophisticated packaging
Skins feels (and looks) smooth to the touch
Covers minor flaws
Moisturising
Long lasting, no need to reapply every few hours
Beatiful dewy effect, no need for highlighters!
Huge range of skin shades, you're sure to find your perfect match

NEGATIVES:
Expensive
Not recommended for those with spotty skin
Oily skin beware! you could end up looking very shiny!

WOULD I BUY IT AGAIN?
Definetely!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2010 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Akashka

The is th emost useless Make Up i EVER bought in my life,in fact, this is why my mark for it is ... 0 !

- Packaging and look of the product is good but totally USELESS. I bought this brand new unopened and the cap was already broken.

- Texture is fine at the start. After two weeks in my make up stash, for the first time ever, a foundation DRYED by itself in it's container. I tried to place it on a radiator to see if it would help but NO, you can see though the glass container that the product is DRY and cracked on the top.

- Coverage in Non existent, no satin finish like promised. Sure did look natural as it didn't even look like I had foundation, my face was a mess and not unified at all. It left my face sticky.

The only good ting about this product may be that it has no fragance at all. The goes 30$ into a total waste, I guess that will teach me to try brand I never did try before. Would I ever by this again ? NEVER EVER AGAIN, in fact i don't even advice anyone to buy this product !

5 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No