October 23, 2014 | 1252 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Diamond Shadow - Diamond Black 307

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 6:44:00 AM More reviews by themadhattress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

In the pan, the color is black with a ton of silver shimmer. On your eyelids, it is a messy matte black with no shimmer whatsoever. It's very difficult to apply it exactly where you want, because it gets all over the place. And blending it sheers it out into a gray. Very disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Highline

Ok on the bandwagon I went I had to try for the first time MUFE eyeshadows so I bought a couple colors in 92, 84, 307 well 307 I got because I wanted Macs black tied dupe and for using MUFE e/s for the first time I'm very disappointed I used 307 over Macs shell CCB and it started to cake and crease mid way into the day I normally wear mac e/s and don't ever have a problem with creasing or caking even without a base so this really surprised me. And like most sparkley black shadows this one is hard to get the sparkles to show up so it comes out mostly looking just black on my eyelids. Overall the price is pretty expensive you do get a little more product rather than a Mac shadow but to me I'd rather pay less and get a little less product but have the eyeshadow staying in place all day this is just terrible so off to sephora these go! ):

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a lovely shade of charcoal black with silver shimmer. Iíve been wearing it alone or blending it with other colour. The staying power is pretty good and lasts all day long. Highly pigmented but I couldnít mind for a more true black.