August 21, 2014 | 1191 users online

Lip Liners - Victoria's Secret - VS lip liner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Just picked this up today and the consistency is soft and creamy, the color fits the name and lasts a nice amount of time, looks good against my skin tone if I just want to fill in my lips and add gloss. I got these on their huge sale that happens a few times in a year for about 3.50$ not bad at all for the low price

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Madimayt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Great lip liner, super natural, blends well. I have it in soft rose and it matches my lips perfectly. I believe it's $10, and it's 0.04 oz, unless you're buying a wet and wild lip liner, which aren't bad, but way not as good as this, then this is about as cheap as you get for the amount you get. I love it, sharpens well too, which is important. Definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by jaylb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in soft rose, and it is the most perfect pink-nude color. It is truly MLBB! This pencil is soft, and creamy, but not so much that is smushes to nothing when you use it. I highly recommend this color, and although I did not buy other colors they did have some nice shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by sfsuperstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i love the new vickys lip liners!!! i have soft rose and ginger spice. they are both beautiful shades. soft rose is a pink and ginger spice is more of a neutral brown/pink. the liner is a bit on the softer side cuz i am used to mac liners, so i have to sharpen it every time i use it cuz i like a very sharp point when i apply my liner. but it goes on creamy and smooth and for 8$ i would highly recomomend these. the shades are pretty and the staying power is good. if you are a liner person like me, try them out.