Jordana Oil Free Liquid Foundation

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Peg - 8, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Talc, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Acetate, Diethylhexyl Adipate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Peg - 20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lanolin Alcohol (Lanolin), Lecithin, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Cellulose Gum, Methylparaben, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Propylparaben, Panthenol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 1/31/2015 2:20:00 AM

For the price it isn't the worst foundation ever. It actually blends pretty well, and it gave a medium coverage, so it isn't bad. But, and for me it is a big but, once it is settled in the skin, it feels super dry and I feel my face looked dry, I am talking Sahara dry. I Know it is an oil-free foundation, but I felt it sucked & dried any oil in my face.
Maybe this would work on someone with super oily skin, but I have from normal to combination and it made my face look super dry.

on 9/6/2014 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

We have here just a basic low cost oil free liquid foundation. It costs 1.99 and it kind of shows it. However, this list of pros and cons could be written for more expensive foundations that I have tried (you know who I am talking about Bare Minerals Serum Foundation)

Pros:
Dewy- which I think looks pretty if you have normal skin
Nice coverage- this can definitely be built up to full ( one coat covered up my freckles)
Clean- what I mean by this is that it isn't pasty or clumpy or too thick just easy, clean
Colors- if you are fair you WILL find a color for you. I ordered medium beige and it rendered me ghost white.

Cons:
Colors-medium beige should be a mid tone beige not porcelain white
Setting-must be set and touched up with powder relatively often (without it it melts off onto hands or phone)

Overall: this foundation has two specific uses 1) running out for a couple of hours and you want to save your good stuff 2) a PERFECT foundation for a teen who is just getting into makeup and doesn't mind touching up here and there throughout the day. I will use it because as I have gotten older I have a no going out without something on your face policy. But I would not wear it to an event or a day I need all day strength foundation.

on 9/25/2013 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got a terrible result using this foundation. I'm not a teen but I still have very oily skin. I found this is a box of some of my foundations that I have not used in many a moon. I thought "what the heck, I'll wear this to work". First of all, I have the number "02" which is straight up bright ORANGE on my cool toned SW20 skin.

The next negative thing about is is how patchy it looked when I checked my face at 9:00 in the morning. I thought this was for oily skin? My oil was breaking through 3 hours after I applied it! Yuck...I had to go over my entire face with a powdered foundation I keep in my desk drawer at work.

I love the bottle , I love the pump and I love the low price, but this looks horrific on me. I am chucking this in the trash when I get home tonight.

on 6/2/2013 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I must say this is my first liquid foundation I usually just wear loose powder or pressed powder to work or when I'm running errands. I've always seen this product around I bought the forever flawless powder from their line in honey amber (which I love) it keeps me matte and I keep it in my bag for touch ups. After reading some reviews on this I Went to the drugstore yesterday to pick this up in the color mahogany, Because its now getting really hot in jamaica and I wanted something that was gonna give me light coverage but not clog my pores. I must say this is horrible the color has neither red or yellow undertones I'm sad to say it looked like mud on my face and I took pics with both my camera and phone and I looked like a grey grease ball!!! As we speak I'm getting ready to exchange this product for their powder in honey amber. I will stick to their powder, blushes and lipsticks. I will continue to use my Black opal stick foundation in nutmeg which makes me look flawless but I don't wear it on a daily basis because its full coverage. I will never buy another liquid foundation especially this!!

on 5/15/2013 7:50:00 PM

This is a pretty decent foundation. The coverage is medium, and it doesn't feel heavy and never looks cakey. The only downside is that you have to blend VERY well and put a powder on top or it will look orange. This was dirt cheap at my local k-mart. I think this would be a good foundation for a beginner or let's say you went on vacation and forgot your foundation and needed something quick and cheap. I used this for a while, but as it's getting to be summer I'm going to get a better coverage bb cream and powder foundation. This does slide after a few hours and when it's really warm.

on 3/4/2013 10:10:00 PM

I've tried NUMEROUS inexpensive foundations and thought they were all just OKAY, until now! I really prefer this foundation, from Jordana, over any other drugstore foundation. It covers well, even though it's a light coverage; it covers evenly and smoothly, controlling my very oily skin quite well! It's also quite long lasting as well! For only $1.99, this has proven to work so much better than all the others! Seriously, so cheap as this was, I really was expecting an epic fail! I'm light, and purchased the shade "beige". It is a tad too dark, but I find it looks like I have a slight sunkissed glow with this shade. Guess I should've ordered "natural" or "buff", but I do like the sunkissed glow look, so it isn't a BIG deal! I can pull it off! So, I think this shade would be great for light-medium skin. LOVIN' it so far! Anyway, to see a couple of pics, you'll have to go to my profile and view my pics, as I ran into problems trying to upload a pic! I have a pic of the bottle and a small swatch of the color. Also, I smear some foundation around/in the cap and use it as a concealer. Works GREAT!

on 2/11/2013 4:30:00 PM

This was okay. I will stick with my neutrogena foundation. If money ever gets tight, I will switch to this

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product was drying on me and leans very pink for my skin. Those are the only bad things I can say about this foundation though! It hasn't specifically caused acne, is very layerable depending on the coverage you want, comes in a very functional glass bottle, and plays very nicely with my synthetic foundation brush. If I find a good moisturizer then I'm sure this will work for me until I can cough up the big bucks for a foundation that matches my skintone and still won't make me break out. Until then this bottle is my little $2 godsend for covering breakouts!

on 3/22/2012 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finally found my HG foundation!!! I have spent so much money on HE and drugstore foundations to work with my oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin so I decided to give this product a try after watching a review on YouTube. I can't believe how matte this stays all day!! Great coverage!! I use this in the Natural Shade mixed with the Beige shade (I have light-medium skin tone). I also use Jordana's pressed powder for the finishing powder. Love it!!!

I have to say that i do love this cosmetics line. I have used $30 foundations that can't even compare with this foundation, they either looked to dry or made my face break out. I love how this does not make my face break out. I have gotten so many compliments on my makeup. if people are having problems with this line all i have to say maybe it's not for you or maybe your just not doing it right and not using the right skin care system. I also love the fact that where i live it is always 5 for $5.00 so i can afford it.

Update:
After a while of using elf cosmetics I have Switched back to Jordana. It just suits my skin better. Plus I am now using an all botanical skin care line from petal fresh and my skin has never looked and felt better. and the best part is i can afford everything since it is only a dollar and same with my skin care.