April 16, 2014 | 1442 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Magic Mushroom bubble bar

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really enjoyed this bubble bar. To use, simply crumble under running water. This bubble bar gave me a significant amount of bubbles, as well as red bathwater. The scent was very nice and relaxing as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the smell of this so much! Such a cute little bath bomb. Smells gorgeous and creates lots of bubbles! Defiately recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Nicola92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This bubble bar does not smell like strawberry and vanilla in the slightest, but it isn't a bad scent anyway. It turned my water a gorgeous red, although it did not achieve many bubbles. I don't really mind that this was limited edition, while the product looked really cute, on the whole it wasn't anything special.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This bubble bar smells like Yummy Yummy Yummy shower gel, but unlike YYY it is actually a good product. Just a little bit makes lots of bubbles that smell delicious. When you first put it in, the water turns red but then a short time later it's clear again..? My mum had one, and mentioned that hers did the same thing. And it's not like it's because the colour gets diluted to the point it looks clear...it happened suddenly within a minute or so. But I suppose it doesn't really matter. I loved the scent of YYY, but I really didn't think much of it, so I'm pleased I can enjoy it as a bubble bar. It's too bad this is a limited edition product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to like this product so much. I love strawberries and vanilla and bubbles - i tried superstar recently which is similar and loved it.

Sadly, this product did not have a strong smell to it - I was sitting in the bath and couldn't smell it. The only positives are that it makes nice bubbles and turns the bathwater a nice colour.

Very disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 8:59:00 AM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

We've recently have been buying a lot of LUSH bath products and this is by far the best. We break it down into quarters so that 4 baths, but storing them between in the little yellow bag isn't the best. Any way great bubbles and this makes your skin so soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by PCA05KAT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite Lush Bubble Bar ever!!! It smells like vanilla ice cream topped with strawberry sauce. As the first reviewer said it is a mix of the permanent Vanillary scent and the Yummy Yummy Yummy shower gel, it has a naturally sweet smell that is not saccharine or false (Snow Fairy I'm taking about you!). To me most of the bubble bars smell good but I still get a wiff of chalki-ness from them.....I'm not sure if it is the bicarb in them or what. However, I did not get this with Magic Mushroom, it just smelt of pure delicious-ness!. The bubbles were so soft and creamy and smelt espcially nice when crushed into my skin at the end of the bath as they lasted a long time. It was really easy to crumble due to its lovely softness. For me this is the first bath product from Lush that I've thought 'Wow you are seriously worth the money'! I'm going to have go and a buy a load now as they are limited.......Please make them permanent Lush!!
A word of warning though ladies: Make sure you rinse the bath out well as it turns the water red......making the term 'bloodbath' spring to mind.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

what got me with this is how darn cute it is! when i first bought it i kept it in next to my bed and was in love with the scent. so delicious smelling! however, i felt that when I used it in my bath, the scent was not the same and it also smelled sort of chemically, sorta like bleach (and no, i don't clean my shower with bleach)....i might buy another one just to keep the beautiful smell around. I am not huge on bubbles in my bath anyway, I just love the relaxing and moisturizing properties of baths which I can get from other products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a limited edition (I think) bubble bar for Valentine's Day 2010. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it becomes permanent, because I don't think I can live without it! It's a delicious combination of LUSH's Vanillary and Yummy Yummy Yummy (strawberry) scents, and the overall effect is positively sublime. It's like sitting in a tub full of fresh strawberries and a hint of vanilla cream - truly decadent. I must go stockpile some more!