October 1, 2014 | 1830 users online

Palettes - Wet 'n' Wild - ColorIcon Palette - Vanity 249 [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by marangi6

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent pigmentation! Beautiful colors. Only used it once, but it made my blue eyes POP!! If I love the first look I try from a palette, it's totally an instant GEM :). Great on on my skin-tone, NC 42.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was one of the best eyeshadow palettes that Wet 'n' Wild ever had. I was so sad when it was discontinued. I absolutely adored the combination of matte & shimmer shades it had to offer. This palette in particular was perfect for daytime wear.
    My favorite color was the matte, light brown shade that was on the left side. It was so wearable and perfect for blending. The matte highlighter shade was similar, although a little lighter, to their color icon single in Brulee. The shimmery, dark bronze color was also another favorite of mine.
    This was such a beautiful neutral colored palette. Though it is no longer sold you can still find it online. I'm sure we all remember how lovely this palette was and I recommend if you can still get your hands on one, do so.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Marivale

Bueno, bonito y barato.
    Una paleta de marrones y dorados neutros bien pigmentada, con 3 colores mate y tres colores con shimmer. Ideal para todos los días.
    Viene con dos aplicadores, uno de pelo y otro de esponjita y trae en la parte de atrás los esquemas para ahcer un look de día y un look de noche.
    La encuentro MUY MUY práctica, no sé por qué la discontinuaron, era casi perfecta.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by pinkpastels

i fell in love with this after i saw a guru wore this all the time in her videos. although it is discontinued i found it at my local five below ( a 5 dollar and under store) i use the matte side way more than the shimmery side, and the mattes are similiar to mac's bisque(light), cork/wedge(med), and embark (dark). the top one i believe is sold as a single eyeshadow called brulee? and the gold in this palette too, i believe. the formula is creamy and soft, and easy to blend. i wish they never discontinued this!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I went through 2 of them already and when I went to buy another at my drugstore I was told it was discontinued, I panicked and went to every drugstore near me and couldn't find a single one !! I had to buy it on Ebay for freakin' 14$ !!! Yes that how much I like this palette, I'm just in love with the 2 lighter matte shades, I use them everyday. So if it's still available where you live, don't hesitate and just buy it , you won't regret it !

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by KatelynTaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my second Wet 'n' Wild palette. The first one I got was 'Greed'. I love them both and on most days I'll use them together! This is a great basic palette to own because it has very pigmented browns that compliment any look! I ordered mine offline and when it came in the packaging was sort of messed up (the lid will not snap closed entirely). But, I adore this palette and I will be ordering more of these bc I honestly don't think I could live without them!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This. Product. Is. Necessary. I haven't even used the shimmery side. And after reading from another reviewer that this is being discontinued, I think I'm going to die. I typically use the lightest all over my lid and the second lightest as the contour. Add some winged liquid liner and I feel like a sexy pinup. The colors are so so so blendable. Again, I don't know what's been going on at Wet n Wild but they're really doing something right! This is one of those sets where it's guaranteed you'll hit pan.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by SerinaLee

This palette has 6 colors. 3 matte, and 3 shimmery ones. They are neutral which i like because i'm not that crazy girl bold color look. If that even made sense haha. i do wish that the color boxes are bigger and the brushes that come with it, you can throw those away cause they are so small and useless! The pigmentation is not great, but its not bad i would give it 3 stars. Without an primer, it stays about 2 hours on my oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by MyUsername156

Perfection. One of my best makeup finds ever. I'm from Australia, where a single M.A.C eyeshadow costs 33$. Wet n wild is not sold here, but I bought this online from "nonpareil boutique" (amazing site) for less than $5, and it is beautiful. It always seems to find it's way into whatever eyeshadow look I do, as the colours are very practical and also fantastic quality. The three matte eyeshadows are smooth, opaque and not chalky in the slightest. I can honestly say that they are BETTER than M.A.C's matte shadows (but then again I have never been particularly impressed by M.A.C's eyeshadows in general). I adore the pale shimmery eyeshadow as a wash, it gives the most beautiful and subtle sheen to my lids. I'm floored by the quality of this palette. Needless to say, I HIGHLY recommend it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by catcizmas

I don't even know where to start.. I have used this palette every single day since I discovered it in September of 2011, whether it be just a couple of colors for blending or highlighting or every shade in the palette for a slightly bolder look. It is the perfect blend of matte and shimmery shades. So many neutral looks can be achieved with this one palette. I also own the UD Naked palette and was infatuated with it for awhile, but have to say I was a little overwhelmed when trying to come up with looks using it. However, coming up with looks out of the Vanity palette is easy as pie. For everyday, I use the matte creamy shade all over my lids, the matte mid-tone warm brown in my crease, and the matte dark brown along upper and lower lash lines for a bit of definition. In conjunction with a great mascara, this combination gives me the PERFECT neutral everyday work or school look, but I can also achieve a great night-out or date look just by sweeping on a shimmery highlight or a bit of gold across the lid. I should mention that the shadows are soft and buttery and blend effortlessly when used with brushes (I love EcoTools and RealTechniques). Their softness can make them a little more prone to cracking if dropped, so be careful, but otherwise... this is the best eyeshadow palette I have come across in years - drugstore and high end!