July 29, 2014 | 1963 users online

Shampoo - Nivea - Color Protection

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this product without any expectation,after Pantene Nature Fusion disappointed me and also Garnier,Loreal,Nature Plant39,Vichy
I have colored red hair,dry,damaged.I use only drugstore products and i try them all.This is the only one product who is not fadding my color,not drying and no itchy scalp.
I use this from 2months and half together with the conditioner.I love the smells but most i love the smoth nice hair i get every time i use this shampoo.From long time i didnt have so nice hair.Ussualy after washing i get frizzy hair,no matter what conditioner -mask i use.but not with this shampoo.
I use the new version of shampoo for colored hair..maybe thats the reason for beeing soo good.
I will rebuy it for sure.

Edit:i finished the bottle and after so long use ,i am very pleased that nothing changed.
I need only 1cent size,medium foam,and even after olive oil preshampoo mask when my hair is so greasy ,only i use 2times shampoo and the hair is perfectly clean.
In this thime i also got the hair mask same line but i get great results only when use conditioner.
My huge problem ever was the itchy scalp and lossing so much hair.Not even the Vichy for senstive scalp shampoo didnt helped.I dont know what they put in this shampoo but my scalp is not itchy,my pilow is not full of hairbreadth anymore and when i put shampoo and start to rinse the color from hair stay there..and even after 3-6washes still look red alive and fresh.
I am so happy with this product..from 3years i didnt had so great results just by using a normal drugstore brand shampoo.
I will rebuy it soon and also the conditioner (is the 3th tub i use)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Anja89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A great drugstore shampoo. It doesn't dry out my hair, leaves it soft and manageable. You can even use it without conditioner. It also cleans my hair well, so it doesn't get oily faster than usual. Love it!