October 22, 2014 | 1766 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Greed [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 4:37:00 AM More reviews by inadase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these eye shadows. The palette creates a nice look and helps enhance any other look outside the palette. These are the least powdery wnw shadows I've tried. I love that the mattes are very pigmented which is rare in even expensive brands. I would strongly recommend this palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sigiliaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i found this this palette, along with several other discounted 6 pan palettes at my local bargain shop , i love this product ! wish it was easier to find

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by MrzVentura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this pallette a while ago and after using the lavendar and the pink I wrote it off as crap. These two colors had little pigmentation and kind of sucked over all. Then a few months later I tried the black sparkly one and was very impressed with the pigment. I used the black on my lid and the lightest color as an eyebrow highlight..it held up well and the color payoff was great. These shadows are a little powdery but I know people say the matte shadows from this brand are the best and I can see why. I plan on trying another mattee pallette so we shall see what the turn out is.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by sundaypancakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings with this product, but overall it doesn't impress me that much. All colours are pigmented except the two that I was really looking forward to - the shimmery pink and lavender. Do not be fooled by swatches. I don't understand how it comes out so pigmented on people' wrists but when I use the shadows on my lids, nothing shows up except for the shimmers. Maybe it's because I don't have super fair skin, but it was really disappointing. I use the black ones as eyeliner, which are very pigmented and good, but such basic shades! Same goes with the nude and salmon matte shades. They are pigmented and all, but their shades are nothing special. This is just another cheapo drugstore palette with average performances.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my third palette.

Very pigmented, like all the colors. Unfortunately that grey/blue is far too sheer - it's my favorite shade of all the palettes and I have to put on three layers to get the depth of color I want.

Dirt cheap. So surprised a cheapo brand has such nice shadows. Like these far more than the more expensive eyeshadows I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by KatelynTaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product! I use this pallette every single day for one color or another! The matte black is amazing, the matte highlight is gorgeous, and the peach-ish matte color is a great blending color! I like to use the shimmery side for my lids or for blending colors also. Overall, I love this product and for the money you can't beat it. I will be getting backups!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by lollipopcandydrop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this alot. I like that it comes with a matte side and shimmery side. I use the black to set my eyeliner and the other colors for eyeshadow so its multipupose. It does smear a little and go into your crease but its works well for how cheap it is. I recommend it and will probably buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by ninjacupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like that it has brulee (one of my favourite wetnwild colors). I really like the matte peachy coral it comes with, and the matte black is really great as well :D
    What I find is that the shimmer colors, aren't as pigmentated, seems a little flaky and really dry :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Marybeth818

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not really a review but a comment on dupes.

Upper left: same as the upper right in the I Heart Matte palette. Different than the upper right in the Vanity palette (which is like Blanc Type). Some have said it's brule and some say it's bisque but I don't know. But it's a very useful one (dep. On skin tone.) I put it above my looks to blend/ smooth out.

Middle left: someone below said Samoa Silk but it's not. I have swatted them side by side and Samoa Silk is significantly lighter and yellowy-er. It's much closer to Arena but Arena is also lighter and yellow-er - Arena is like a cross between this and Samoa Silk. This is also the same as the second-right in the I Heart Matte, but the one in Greed is slightly more pigmented.

The black's the same as in I heart Matte also.

The upper right's kind of a neat color but not very soft or pigmented.

The middle right is similar to Honey Lust - a little lighter.

The bottom right is similar but ever so slightly different than the one in Blue Had Me at Hello.

Well I've just proved that I didn't need this palette, but I definitely recommend it for the first two right-hand colors if you don't have I Heart Matte.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by CreamPuffification

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Beautiful matte side with the black, orange-pink-peach, and beige color. Horrible shimmery side with the lavender and peach with hardly any pigmentation. The matte side not special enough to purchase just for that, but with the price, an OK purchase if you really need those colors.