October 20, 2014 | 1160 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Kitten 257A

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by PaleInComparison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I do love these color icon shadows but I think this shade is much prettier in the package than on the eye, even over UD primer. If you are looking for a single purple shade try Glamrock instead of Kitten, it's much more vibrant and they make an eyeshadow pencil in a very similar shade. I grabbed this for half the normal price so it's not that it wasn't worth it, but between the annoyance of opening the case and having more vivid purple shades, I can't say I'll use it often.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

This is so gorgeous. Ohmygosh. I got it for a dollar in New York, and it's not bright and insanely pigmented. Which is okay, because I love the end result it gives me! It's a pale, slightly deeper lilac color which is beautiful on the lid, paired with a black. It's taken me forever to use it, I love it and have not even hit pan. For a dollar, would totally recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by yloshaw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after buying the color icon series. Thinking it would be the same quality; i was wrong.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by tooextreme4you

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This shade reminded me of an old StreetWear cream shadow that I used to have in high school (StreetWear - remember that?!). So for less than $3, I figured it was worth a shot.

The container is hard to open, first of all. Ugh. So many ruined nails. The color barely shows up by itself, so I actually put it on wet. If I use my finger to put it on, it get stained to a hot pink (no joke). Plus there's a huge dot in the middle of the shadow from where I have wet it previously.

I gave an extra lippy for the shade. It's not a bad shade by any means but I think that there is a better version of it out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

These went on sale at a local store, and the colors had been luring me closer and closer to buying them for a long time. So I finally gave in and bought a couple.
I seriously don't know why I didnt' buy these SOONER! The colors are vibrant, the texture is to die for, and they apply and blend like a dream. So comparable to high end shadows. And at the $2 price range, there is no reason for you not to own them all.
Whats even better, is that there are a fair amount of shimmery shades, some glittery shades, and even some matte shades. (Including a gorgeous matte black). Wet N Wild seriously hit the nail right on the head with these babies!
I want to buy them all and stick them in a Z-Palette!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Lisa527

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I heard this is a dupe for NARS Strada.

The payoff is rather poor without a primer tho.

Under lemon aid, it finally shows off the purple with gold shimmer, however it's more of a taupe undertone, rather than pure light purple of Strada, which is a little bit disappointing, but I guess that's more wearable and subtle then.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The only color you will see is in the pan. Terrible colour pay off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this shadow. It's like a purple for grown up girls. I just can't get away with the vibrant or bright purples anymore...but I still love the way they look with my brown eyes and coloring. When I first tried this, i thought it was very powdery, and it can be messy if you get too much on your brush - but it's a beautiful, gentle purple with a subtle gold shimmer, and looks great as a daytime color. I usually wear it two ways - either as an all over lid color and smudged along the lower lashes as well, or just smudged on as a liner all around my eyes with a sheer beige shimmer or sheer pale pink shadow on the lid.

Even my MOM complimented me one day when I was wearing this shadow, and we all know how critical mom's can sometimes be of our makeup!

I think it could be a little less powdery and messy to use, but other than that, it's perfect - and I may buy a backup.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by MademoiselleLillie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Nice color, but poor pigmentation, at least it was cheap so it's not a total loss. This eyeshadow was just ok, and I really had to pack on the color with a stuff brush over a base for it to show

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by staci13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I generally try to stay away from wet and wild products as I was always disappointed with their products in the past. On a whim I decided to get one of their eyeshadow singles that caught my eye, and I was surprised at the quality. Wet and Wild has really stepped it up with their eyeshadow! I like the texture, the pigmentation and the staying power. I was very surprised by this and I will definitely purchase other colors in this collection.