Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Matte 916D Ravin' Raisin

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This color. Is rad as hell. I love unique colors. I can't call this 'purple' as I have actual purples and this might be in that family but it's definitely a dusty mauvey purple/raisin. I looovee that. I had looked at it before but didn't buy it and finally I caved. I have so many lipsticks but this just is so much more flattering. Not super loud, dark but wearable. I also don't mind the texture. I have Urban Decay mattes that are way crumblier. These are probably close to the Nyx mattes, which I like. Also being matte it doesn't bleed and stays relatively put. The packaging on these is kind of blah but at least it's cheap and easy to apply. Soooo glad I got it!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The colour of this lipstick is amazing! It's a really nice, deep purple. Great for a night out. I found it to be drying however, and it was hard to apply since it was so dry. I added some lip balm to moisten it up a bit, which helped. At the end of the night it was quite dry and faded. My lips are normally dry, so maybe it would be better on someone with not so dry lips.

I love this color on me, but hate the formula. I keep hearing that everyone loves Wet N' Wild lipsticks, but if they're all like this formula, no thank you. Formula is dry, applies blotchy and kind of in clumps. After about an hour it leaves an unsavory ring around my lips, and bleeds. Good luck trying to wear this out. I've tried it with a lip pencil too, doesn't help. So bummed, because the color is fantastic. But overall I would not buy this again. It just sits in my lipstick drawer, because I'm too sad to throw it away but I haven't used it in forever. :(

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Honestly there isn't another lipstick (from any brand) comparable to ravin raisin. The creamy matte texture, pigmentation & longevity of wear makes me love it even more.

A unique mid tone raisin with dusty mauve undertones great alone or paired with nyx current lip liner & Nyx trendy gloss for some shine.

It's one of those lippies you must own to see the true color. I suggest you buy it to decide for yourself only $3.00-$5.00 so no damage will be done to any bodies wallet.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I enjoy using this, on me it's a medium purple with mauve undertones which I find quite different and unique especially on my nc45/nc50 complexion. While it's not the most flattering on all complexions, I do think it's worth a look. I usually pair this with a clean winged liner, contoured face and this gives an edgy pop of colour.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Its a pretty pinkish purple color. it last pretty long unless i eat something greasy. Its not too dry. one of my new favorites.

This is a great vampy lipstick for my fair skin. I love the way it looks and I don't find it drying like most matte lipsticks. It's surprisingly quite moisturizing! It has average wear time, but definitely needs less touch ups than creamy lipsticks.
PROS:
- great color selection
- semi moisturizing formula
- relatively long wearing
- does not feather
- super affordable

CONS:
- packaging does not say the color name
- shape of lipstick is very round and not easy to apply directly
- clear cover is easily lost if dropped
- product does not retract completely into package and gets messy

All in all I would repurchase and definitely recommend if you can look past the cons. :)

I've recently fallen for all matte lipsticks! I went to Walgreens tonight and bought this color and wet n' wilds vamp it up. They are very similar in color except the vamp it up is a bit darker. I like this color a little bit more because I have pale skin. It look very nice with my skin tone and eye color "blue/gray".

I must say I absolutely love this color and plan to stock up on it just in case they decide to discontinue it! I think the color would look great with most skin tones and hair color. Right now my hair is a pastel purple.
I'm so glad I made this purchase and would recommend it to everyone :)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This is my first Wet N' Wild lip product. I've heard great reviews about this and I wanted to give it a try. Let me begin by saying, I cannot wear this color alone. It is way too dark on my medium-dark skin. As it ends up washing me out. So I wear Mauve Outta Here (907C) over this and it gives me the best deep berry/mauve color combined (Please see my review for Mauve Outta Here). A color I have been looking for in a lipstick. I wear this lipstick with Mark Kay's Timewise Age-Fighting Lip Primer and it stays on without feathering for a good amount of time. In addition, I use NYX's Long Pencil Lip in Current along with the two lipsticks. All together, it does not make my lips feel dry. It's not completely matte, so I would say it's semi-matte. The packaging is OK, it's a typical twist lipstick, the black paint has rubbed off so now it's clear revealing the black container inside, so minus a lippie. Packaging does not effect the product itself. I pair the entire look with matte flesh tone eye shadow, curl my lashes and wear a very black mascara, a soft shimmery plum blush, and have my lips be the focal point. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I HATE THIS PRODUCT...Its too dry to put on my lips. I even tried tapping a tiny bit of vaseline but it too dry. I know its suppose to be matte but really. The shape sucks. Whoses lips r really that round?

Recommended for Medium Skin