Wet 'n' Wild Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

Price: $

on 7/4/2015 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

YAS! I already reviewed this kinda under the Mega Matte all section but I love this lipstick so it gets another short and sweet review.

If you're ghost-white like me then you might appreciate a paler lipstick. My natural lips are dark, sad, and a sort of browny-mauve color. This instantly brightens my face and the best part is that it does not sink into my lip lines! It compliments warmed toned skin very nicely. God bless you WetnWild, you have created my HG coral lippie.

As far as texture, it is a little dry and a little thick. I expected that from a matte lipstick, but already having dry lips it is a little uncomfortable. Chapstick underneath (not on top) works wonders, and lightly blotting will help sheer it out (mainly I go after the edges, so that there isn't an unnatural opaque line where my lipstick starts and ends.) Will stain your lips pink, so be aware! But fades out beautifully. Anyway, will repurchase until the sun explodes.

on 6/19/2015 12:50:00 AM

On my nc30 skin it's a nice pinky nude very pretty nude great quality

on 6/12/2015 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My go-to pink lipstick! As a matter of fact I am wearing it right now. On me (olive skin) itís more of a pinky-nude with a hint of peach. I like this better than Think Pink because it has a more rich color. Itís matte and it lasts. It can be drying if you donít apply balm. I pair it with any pink lip liner and a pinky-nude gloss like Mac Florabundance or Revlon Peach Petal. Love this!!

on 6/1/2015 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

So I will just start off by saying I like all WnW matte lippies however this one is not really my forte. It's a nice color but I don't wear it by itself. It's true to it's color on my lovely mocha skin tone lol it's just a little too bright for me. I think Bare It All & Mochalicious are the perfect lip colors. This one comes on a little too bright & a bit more pink on me which was not what I was looking for too much but all in all it was a great color just didn't work well for me. Every once in a while I will pull it out if I want a change in pace & mix it with one of my other WnW lippies but for $2-3 you can't go wrong it's a nice color

on 5/24/2015 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The price on these lipsticks are amazing especially for the amount of product you get. the packaging though makes it so you have to be careful about how you take the lid off so you dont scrape the lipstick itself. I wouldn't repurchase this because it feels heavy on my lips and looks heavy too. I know my friend likes hers, but in a different color. Too heavy and thick.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I've been looking all over for the perfect peach lipstick for the spring / summer season. Revlon had a lip butter "Peach Parfait" I loved, but I cannot seem to find it anymore which is ok as I'm over that Lip Butter rage and wanted something new. Anyhow, I wanted matte and got it with this "Just Peachy" W n W one. I love that it looks matte yet doesn't "feel" matte if that makes any sense. I don't find it drying and the application is nice, smooth and most importantly (for me anyways), even. I have dark lips to begin with (as I'm brown skinned) so it looks bad to have a light-esque color on my lips with patches of my own lips showing thru as so many lipsticks end up on looking me. With this one I'm fine with just a couple of swipes. I look terrible in straight out orange or light pinks, so this is a perfect medium for me as it doesn't scream out "clown mouth!". I'm also extremely happy that such a good quality only cost $3.95 at Loblaws (Canadian grocery store chain). Packaging is ok, but I've to be careful closing it as you know the lipstick won't roll down into it's tube, so I must put lid back on carefully otherwise I'll knick the lipstick. I do like that it clicks closed so it won't open in your purse! Oh, forgot to mention that I find it lasts for hours. Love that it doesn't feather outside the lines of my upper lips. Have a feeling I ll be wearing this daily for months! :)

P.S If I want to gloss it up, I simply wear my "Baby Lips" in "Peach Kiss" over top.

on 2/5/2015 2:20:00 AM

Love! The packaging is sorta bad but through actually lipstick is awesome, the color is so gorgeous and streets for a fair amount of time

on 1/12/2015 4:27:00 AM

This color is nice, but too light for my skin tone. When I wear a lighter foundation, I can pull it off. Sometimes, I use it as a blush and it's nice and natural.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

First things first. The packaging is awful and I need to be very careful while opening it. Otherwise it gets all over the cap. Also, it feels very fragile when I'm twisting it up. That being said, I really like the color. It's a gorgeous nudish pink! However, the lipstick is VERY dry. This can never be used without a moisturizer. But I think the color is worth it! Great everyday color and complements black smokey eyes too.

on 9/29/2014 7:12:00 PM

I saw this lippy on my best friend and had to have it! It is the perfect Alexa Chung peach. The formula is a little drying, but as long as I prep my lips, it's fine. Would repurchase.

Popular Lipsticks