October 21, 2014 | 2008 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I saw this lippy on my best friend and had to have it! It is the perfect Alexa Chung peach. The formula is a little drying, but as long as I prep my lips, it's fine. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by SeashellsInSummer

Just peachy is my favorite light non nude lipstick. It reminds me of cupcakes and I love to wear it with casual summer dresses. It's youthful and fun, always brightens my mood when I wear it!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by locaxloscosmeticos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

con el me veo enferma y moribunda...se acuerdan esos stick de los '90 bloqueadores solares naranjos o de colores raros..asi me queda! horrible

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

THIS is gorgeous!! It is a peachy pink that is everywhere appropriate and would look good with all types of eye looks. It is just so soft and lovely. This formula is dry and matte but if your lips are conditioned it should be fine..really pretty.

Happy Makeuping! ❤️

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I love all the WNW Mega lipsticks and liked this one as well. I know i shouldn't be wearing anything warm because I am cool toned and they always look blah on me, but this one looks good when paired with a cooler liner or gloss. I wanted a peachy lipstick and I always end up with ones that turn orange on me.

This looks light peach without turning orange but it does look a little too flat on its own on my tone, NW20. The formula seemed not as creamy as the others in this line and it did get streaky.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by boomchickaboomboom

Let me start off by saying I have one of these in my purse, in my car, and in my makeup bag. I came across it in Walgreens and bought about five different shades of the wet n wild mega matte lipsticks. Just Peachy was easily my fave! This peachy pink shade fits my skin tone perfectly and is great for everyday wear. It's super pigmented as well. I do find that the formula can differ from each shade. Its creamy but can be drying so I treat my lips before I apply. Id say its wear time is about max four hours. My cap keeps falling off on one of them and thats annoying but for the price you can't beat it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by SonnyCat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the way it looks. I bought it because I'm addicted to anything peach. However, It comes off as a soft, girly pink on me. (I am nc 20 with pigmented brownish lips). It brightens my face and is great color for day time in my opinion. Like many mattes however, it can make your lips appear dry and it is not forgiving if you have flaky lips. For me, balm using plenty of balm underneath and exfoliating fixes that problem although I find it can dry my lips throughout the day.

Pros
- absolutely beautiful colour.
- very very cheap. Less than $3 at Walmart in Canada

Cons
- can appear dry and cakey if your lips are dry
- a bit drying over time.

I definitely will keep this in my regular rotation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good peachy lipstick, can't really fault it except for the texture when applying it but it is a matte lipstick so I was expecting it to drag across on my lips instead of smooth application. Bad packaging though, the kid just won't stay on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

edit: i've been using this as a cheek colour --for which it is perfect.
i realized it is actually a beautiful lipstick, but i need a certain type of makeup (bronze/gold/cranberry eyes) to pull it off. it would be good for most people i think.

tomorrow i want to try layering this under my peachy nude lipsticks like Rimmel Nude Delight....maybe it will work well

Drying, terrible texture even over balm. If you try this without balm, hats off to your courage. However it is a fun colour and very opaque. It becomes more wearable if you blot it with your finger. I really like it but it looks pretty ugly with gloss--it smooshes around and because it clings so well, the gloss only emphasizes the dryness beneath.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love the colour! On me it comes off a bit more pink than peach, and not a nude on me. Formula is very pigmented, and although a matte colour it doesn't seem to dry out my lips. Works better if I use a balm beforehand. Staying power is good too and doesn't flake off. The only gripe I have is the crappy packaging, very cheap plastic that feels like it will break at any time, and the lippy itself in my one is wobbly so I have to use a light hand to apply for fear of the stick breaking off. BUT, it IS priced accordingly so I can't really complain, and the actual product in the packaging is great! Would repurchase other colours, and this one when I run out.