Wet 'n' Wild Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I've been looking all over for the perfect peach lipstick for the spring / summer season. Revlon had a lip butter "Peach Parfait" I loved, but I cannot seem to find it anymore which is ok as I'm over that Lip Butter rage and wanted something new. Anyhow, I wanted matte and got it with this "Just Peachy" W n W one. I love that it looks matte yet doesn't "feel" matte if that makes any sense. I don't find it drying and the application is nice, smooth and most importantly (for me anyways), even. I have dark lips to begin with (as I'm brown skinned) so it looks bad to have a light-esque color on my lips with patches of my own lips showing thru as so many lipsticks end up on looking me. With this one I'm fine with just a couple of swipes. I look terrible in straight out orange or light pinks, so this is a perfect medium for me as it doesn't scream out "clown mouth!". I'm also extremely happy that such a good quality only cost $3.95 at Loblaws (Canadian grocery store chain). Packaging is ok, but I've to be careful closing it as you know the lipstick won't roll down into it's tube, so I must put lid back on carefully otherwise I'll knick the lipstick. I do like that it clicks closed so it won't open in your purse! Oh, forgot to mention that I find it lasts for hours. Love that it doesn't feather outside the lines of my upper lips. Have a feeling I ll be wearing this daily for months! :)

P.S If I want to gloss it up, I simply wear my "Baby Lips" in "Peach Kiss" over top.

on 4/18/2015 9:27:00 PM

Wet n Wild mega matte lipsticks have yet to disappoint me, and this is no exception. I purchased this at Target for $1.90 and in the store, it looked more like a peachy nude shade but in actuality I don't think this a nude at all. On my olive skin tone, it's a beautiful bright peach pink shade - I wouldn't say this is an everyday, suitable for work color because it's very bright on me. This doesn't make my teeth look yellow and looks great with a brown smokey eye look. It's very moisturizing and dries to a smooth matte finish, doesn't accentuate the fine lines on my lips at all. It does transfer if you're wearing this lipstick by itself. Also, it doesn't swivel all the way down, which is annoying because you have to be more careful when putting the cap back on but the product itself is a pretty and fun lip color for the spring and summer months.

on 2/5/2015 2:20:00 AM

Love! The packaging is sorta bad but through actually lipstick is awesome, the color is so gorgeous and streets for a fair amount of time

on 1/12/2015 4:27:00 AM

This color is nice, but too light for my skin tone. When I wear a lighter foundation, I can pull it off. Sometimes, I use it as a blush and it's nice and natural.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

First things first. The packaging is awful and I need to be very careful while opening it. Otherwise it gets all over the cap. Also, it feels very fragile when I'm twisting it up. That being said, I really like the color. It's a gorgeous nudish pink! However, the lipstick is VERY dry. This can never be used without a moisturizer. But I think the color is worth it! Great everyday color and complements black smokey eyes too.

on 9/29/2014 7:12:00 PM

I saw this lippy on my best friend and had to have it! It is the perfect Alexa Chung peach. The formula is a little drying, but as long as I prep my lips, it's fine. Would repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

con el me veo enferma y moribunda...se acuerdan esos stick de los '90 bloqueadores solares naranjos o de colores raros..asi me queda! horrible

on 4/27/2014 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

THIS is gorgeous!! It is a peachy pink that is everywhere appropriate and would look good with all types of eye looks. It is just so soft and lovely. This formula is dry and matte but if your lips are conditioned it should be fine..really pretty.

Happy Makeuping! ❤️

on 4/27/2014 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love all the WNW Mega lipsticks and liked this one as well. I know i shouldn't be wearing anything warm because I am cool toned and they always look blah on me, but this one looks good when paired with a cooler liner or gloss. I wanted a peachy lipstick and I always end up with ones that turn orange on me.

This looks light peach without turning orange but it does look a little too flat on its own on my tone, NW20. The formula seemed not as creamy as the others in this line and it did get streaky.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying I have one of these in my purse, in my car, and in my makeup bag. I came across it in Walgreens and bought about five different shades of the wet n wild mega matte lipsticks. Just Peachy was easily my fave! This peachy pink shade fits my skin tone perfectly and is great for everyday wear. It's super pigmented as well. I do find that the formula can differ from each shade. Its creamy but can be drying so I treat my lips before I apply. Id say its wear time is about max four hours. My cap keeps falling off on one of them and thats annoying but for the price you can't beat it!

Popular Lipsticks