Wet 'n' Wild Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/5/2015 2:20:00 AM

Love! The packaging is sorta bad but through actually lipstick is awesome, the color is so gorgeous and streets for a fair amount of time

on 1/12/2015 4:27:00 AM

This color is nice, but too light for my skin tone. When I wear a lighter foundation, I can pull it off. Sometimes, I use it as a blush and it's nice and natural.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

First things first. The packaging is awful and I need to be very careful while opening it. Otherwise it gets all over the cap. Also, it feels very fragile when I'm twisting it up. That being said, I really like the color. It's a gorgeous nudish pink! However, the lipstick is VERY dry. This can never be used without a moisturizer. But I think the color is worth it! Great everyday color and complements black smokey eyes too.

on 9/29/2014 7:12:00 PM

I saw this lippy on my best friend and had to have it! It is the perfect Alexa Chung peach. The formula is a little drying, but as long as I prep my lips, it's fine. Would repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just peachy is my favorite light non nude lipstick. It reminds me of cupcakes and I love to wear it with casual summer dresses. It's youthful and fun, always brightens my mood when I wear it!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

con el me veo enferma y moribunda...se acuerdan esos stick de los '90 bloqueadores solares naranjos o de colores raros..asi me queda! horrible

on 4/27/2014 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

THIS is gorgeous!! It is a peachy pink that is everywhere appropriate and would look good with all types of eye looks. It is just so soft and lovely. This formula is dry and matte but if your lips are conditioned it should be fine..really pretty.

Happy Makeuping! ❤️

on 4/27/2014 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love all the WNW Mega lipsticks and liked this one as well. I know i shouldn't be wearing anything warm because I am cool toned and they always look blah on me, but this one looks good when paired with a cooler liner or gloss. I wanted a peachy lipstick and I always end up with ones that turn orange on me.

This looks light peach without turning orange but it does look a little too flat on its own on my tone, NW20. The formula seemed not as creamy as the others in this line and it did get streaky.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying I have one of these in my purse, in my car, and in my makeup bag. I came across it in Walgreens and bought about five different shades of the wet n wild mega matte lipsticks. Just Peachy was easily my fave! This peachy pink shade fits my skin tone perfectly and is great for everyday wear. It's super pigmented as well. I do find that the formula can differ from each shade. Its creamy but can be drying so I treat my lips before I apply. Id say its wear time is about max four hours. My cap keeps falling off on one of them and thats annoying but for the price you can't beat it!

on 4/12/2014 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I love the way it looks. I bought it because I'm addicted to anything peach. However, It comes off as a soft, girly pink on me. (I am nc 20 with pigmented brownish lips). It brightens my face and is great color for day time in my opinion. Like many mattes however, it can make your lips appear dry and it is not forgiving if you have flaky lips. For me, balm using plenty of balm underneath and exfoliating fixes that problem although I find it can dry my lips throughout the day.

Pros
- absolutely beautiful colour.
- very very cheap. Less than $3 at Walmart in Canada

Cons
- can appear dry and cakey if your lips are dry
- a bit drying over time.

I definitely will keep this in my regular rotation.

Popular Lipsticks