October 24, 2014 | 1710 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I usually hate buying single shadows as it just lays around and collects dust. But I got this as a highly recommended product from one of my trusted YT-ers. So, I made the plunge on a cheap $0.99 product. I must say that the color is just beautiful. It looks great on my fair complexion and even better on olive-toned girls. The pigment is soft and blendable. I can swipe this over my lid as a single and go out or mix with other shadows.

Buy it! You won't regret it. I take it along on trips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I had this a long time ago & purged it because I thought it was too warm. I repurchased it recently & love it. Esp as a powder alternative to my everyday summer eye product, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Julia336

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another great eye shadow from Wet n' Wild. It is a cool-toned taupe color with great pigmentation. I think it makes a great one shadow look, so mornings when I don't have a lot of time, I reach for this one. The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging. It is pretty crappy and I'm afraid of it breaking. It hasn't yet.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2014 4:11:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I tried due to all the hype I heard about this shadow.
I was not impressed. It was a frosty looking cool tone that just did not look good on my skintone. To me it makes the eyes look dull and dead. Just not a very flattering shade.
I did not care for this at all. Even when swatched I knew already I was not going to be happy.
It doesn't last long either, it creased and overall was not the best.
It does last longer then my L'oreal eye shadows but not in a flattering way. It looked a hot mess just half way through my day, even with primer.
I do no like this and would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So nice for autumn! A nice brownish- taupe colour! It's soooooo creamy and smooth and easy to blend! I usually put this on my lid, blend a matte brown through the crease, and smudge black in the waterline and lash line. The only downside to this is that it's so soft, it crumble ALL. THE. TIME. It's very annoying. I'll probably just make it a loose pigment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I absolutely adore this color so much. I like using it as a crease color or all over the bottom half of my eyelids. It is great for doing so many looks with. As, it pairs well with a lot of eyeshadow colors. And, most of all, it is very longlasting, as it has never creased or faded on me, even during very hot and humid weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this single. I have to restrain myself from using it every day so I can make use of my absurd eyeshadow collection.

Pros:
Beautiful taupe color with a moderate amount of satiny-shimmer. I consider it on the cool side, to the point where I can't wear it on days when I want to use a warm bronzer.
Soft! Smooth!
Moderate pigmentation so perfect for a wash color. Too pigmented and there's a lot of blending to pull off a single color wash, but this is easy to slap on and go and look polished. It's one of those shades that if you blend a bit gets slightly darker; it ends up looking like I did more work than I actually did, since it creates such beautiful depth all on its own.

Cons:
Because it's SO soft I guess, it crumbles easily. I don't recommend throwing it around in a makeup bag.
Cheap plastic packaging. That doesn't bother me but you can't open it within a few hours of painting your nails!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

I really like Nutty; it's a pretty, shimmery brown that I like to wear in my crease. This colour looks good both sheer & built up. I like wearing it light if I wear it alone, but it's still really nice-looking if it's worn heavy & with another colour like Brulee. Nutty is one of my favourite everyday/neutral eye shadows; it's shimmery, but not too much. It's suitable for daily wear & I'm glad I picked it up for 50.

NOTE: I think Nutty is a nice MAC Satin Taupe dupe!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by karinasilva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eye shadow so much ❤️

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I recently bought this eyeshadow at Meijer for only 99 cents. The texture is very smooth, and the shimmery soft brown shade has plenty of color payoff. Although I would have preferred something a tiny bit more matte (merely a personal preference), the color is beautiful and the texture rivals high end shadows. This shade is pretty neutral, so it would work on most skin tones.