July 30, 2014 | 2039 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this single. I have to restrain myself from using it every day so I can make use of my absurd eyeshadow collection.

Pros:
Beautiful taupe color with a moderate amount of satiny-shimmer. I consider it on the cool side, to the point where I can't wear it on days when I want to use a warm bronzer.
Soft! Smooth!
Moderate pigmentation so perfect for a wash color. Too pigmented and there's a lot of blending to pull off a single color wash, but this is easy to slap on and go and look polished. It's one of those shades that if you blend a bit gets slightly darker; it ends up looking like I did more work than I actually did, since it creates such beautiful depth all on its own.

Cons:
Because it's SO soft I guess, it crumbles easily. I don't recommend throwing it around in a makeup bag.
Cheap plastic packaging. That doesn't bother me but you can't open it within a few hours of painting your nails!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

I really like Nutty; it's a pretty, shimmery brown that I like to wear in my crease. This colour looks good both sheer & built up. I like wearing it light if I wear it alone, but it's still really nice-looking if it's worn heavy & with another colour like Brulee. Nutty is one of my favourite everyday/neutral eye shadows; it's shimmery, but not too much. It's suitable for daily wear & I'm glad I picked it up for 50.

NOTE: I think Nutty is a nice MAC Satin Taupe dupe!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by karinasilva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eye shadow so much ❤️

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I recently bought this eyeshadow at Meijer for only 99 cents. The texture is very smooth, and the shimmery soft brown shade has plenty of color payoff. Although I would have preferred something a tiny bit more matte (merely a personal preference), the color is beautiful and the texture rivals high end shadows. This shade is pretty neutral, so it would work on most skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

If I remember correctly, I think I paid roughly a dollar for this and I am very happy with it! Its a nice soft brown color. I like this shade to create a gentle smokey eye for every day and it is super quick too. The shade blends easily and you don't need a lot of it to get good pigmentation. A product I plan on buying again and I recommend to anyone looking for a cheap eye shadow that is of good quality too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by fatimaxsheikh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent product with great pigmentation and color pay off. An excellent dupe for MAC Party All Night which is a personal favorite, however, I am not a fan of the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

Nice, solid taupe eyeshadow. Great for simple eyes with thick, full lashes and a bright lipstick. This was my first eyeshadow single from Wet 'n' Wild and I give it a thumbs up. Very lovely, soft and pigmented. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Susiedbc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful in my crease! Wish I never bought UD naked basics!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This shadow is good quality as I found that all wet 'n wild eye shadows are. It's a pretty, shimmery taupe shade. For some reason this particular color look crepey on my eye lids. Just not flattering as an all over wash for me. Maybe the shimmer. But I have other shimmer shadows that don't give me that problem. It is ok in the crease. Pretty color but for some resaon this one eye shadow didn't quite work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this when I first got it. I've since had a change of heart. It isn't as pigmented as I was expecting, but I really like it. I wear a lot of matte shadows and this shimmery shade is a great complement! Speaking of shimmery, this is a great shimmer level IMO. Some WnW shades are VERY shimmery/glittery. This one is perfect!