July 23, 2014 | 1878 users online

Conditioner - Redken - Fresh Curls Curl Recovery Intensive Rinse-out mask [DISCONTINUED]

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by micacat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this discounted 30% at one of the chain hair salons at my local mall. I had used and liked the Fresh Curls shampoo, low sudsing, moisturizing, clean-smelling, so this was a great way to try the line's intensive conditioner. I have hilited, very dry, wavy/curly hair that's prone to frizz, so I need a heavy conditioner. This comes in a tube, medium-thick consistency and it has the same clean smell as the shampoo. While I do not think it helped with the frizz, overall it did seem to provide moisture for my hair, but definitely not as much as the Joico Deep Moisture Balm which I use regularly. This has coconut oil in it, which I think is lighter in texture than say products with Avocado or Macadamia oil, or Shea butter, (the last one I avoid at all costs because it sucks at moisturizing my hair.) So, yes, I would definitely repurchase this product.