October 23, 2014 | 1639 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Wild Shine Nail Color - Night Prowl

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by kbruns75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Who doesn't love a good looking polish at a super low price? I'm not a huge user of glitter polish but this one adds a nice look without being over the top. I recommend using it above a dark base if you don't want to see through it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Daisycloud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really like this polish. First coat is sheer and streaky but the second coat gave me exactly what it looks like in the bottle, minus the shine. Just use a top coat. Easy to apply because it's so dark that any streaks and uneven application won't show. Don't really like the brush, which gave me a slightly messy application. Will repurchase this amazing and unique colour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was hoping this wouldn't come out as dark as it does on my nails (practically black), but how can I complain about that when the name Night Prowl is entirely fitting?

The only time I can see the flashes of purple glitter is in spotlight or sunlight, so I always hope for sunny weather when I wear this polish. It's super-dark & rich. I only wish it were a little less black & a little more purple jelly. Two coats help enrich the glitter factor, as the 1st coat tends lay down the black base.

When the bottle gets down to 3/4 or 1/2 I'll probably mix in another purple glitter nailpolish to balance out the dark base w/a little more color bling.

My nails are on the small side, so I don't have a problem w/the size of the brush, & I'm happy the formula is cohesive enough to apply carefully w/o a lot of flooding into the cuticles. Black nailpolish, like red & blue, is a pain to clean up. I love the slender shape of the bottle & the cap - I hold bottles btwn my knees when I polish my nails, so the flat rectangular shape is perfect. Stubby cylinder bottles are a pain for me.

Can't beat such a low price ($1.50!), so I would buy this again if I ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by malibuvelouria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tend to veer towards dark nail colors and this is a nice twist on standard black. The first coat looks like sheer gray with glitter Ė donít be scared! A second coat gives you the color you see in the bottle. The glitter is more subdued, but I like that about this polish Ė itís not as in-your-face as some glitter polishes can be. I paid full price ($0.99) but Iíve seen it on sale at Rite Aid for $0.69. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by cbaker6653

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I only give it a 4 because the brush is too skinny and not very plush/soft. The color is great! Two coats gave me the look I wanted. Can't beat $0.59 on sale at RiteAid!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by TheUnforgiven

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I wanted to like this so much, because the color is amazing. Very dark purple with lighter purple glitter. It almost looks black with purple glitter. I'm absolutely in love with the color, but...
It doesn't last more than one day without chipping. I used a base, then added two coats of this nail polish and a top coat and already the next day the color started chipping from the tips of my nails.
I've used other shades of that same Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine line and they don't chip nearly as badly as this one, not even without the top coat.
Too bad, because this shade is so wonderful. I won't be purchasing this anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2011 3:45:00 AM More reviews by mirahvk

This polish is lovely! Like the reviewer below me, I overlooked it for the longest time because I thought that it was a clear top coat with purple glitter. Nope - it's black with super subtle, super tiny purple glitter. The thin formula make the first two layers a bit streaky but by the third coat it's not so noticeable. Although it's great on its own- to add strength and more glitter, I add a layer of Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in 'Pink-y Ring' (clear with pinkish-purple glitter that matches Night Prowl) on top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

You know, I used to over look this nail color thinking it was just a sheer overcoat. But I was wrong. I saw the online reviews and swatches and it looked beautiful. So I bought it for 99 cents and was very impressed. The color is not sheer at all but a very rich dark (almost black) purple with a nice amount of glitter sparkle. Very nice for winter. Wet n Wild has definitely improved on their products, especially their nail polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by seahorselove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this when there was a sale, it reminded me of MAC's Beauty Marked. It has lasted me 5 days so far- with no chips! Longest lasting WNW nail polish i've ever tried, I was very impressed. I only needed two coats and it looks like a nice black with small deep pink/purple glitter, very subtle. Beautiful color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite nail polish so far! I love the pizazz it gives to any ordinary dark color. The formula is a bit runny, but I like that. I got this on sale for 69 cents! I would definitely buy this again.