April 24, 2014 | 1073 users online

Scrubs - Garnier - Pure Active Blackhead Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Zohrabieber

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's amazing my blackheads + pimples are away! In 4 days. Use it 2 times each day. It's painfull if you do it on the cheecks. But it's the best product i ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by JACASA

I only started using this product 4 days ago, and I noticed that my current (hidden, inflamed) pimples are drying out and whiteheads are appearing and sometimes they come off while I am drying my face! So, yes, this works in clearing impurities.. let's see if it will work on preventing breakouts. My skin is not too bad, the inflamed pimples aren't cystic or big or scarring or anything, I just get annoying hyper-pigmentation that lasts for a while after! I'm hoping the salicylic acid will help make me skin look clearer and brighter. So far, it does work on blackheads (I have none now and it's just 4 days).

UPDATE: It's been almost a month since I started using this product DAILY, I skip a day every now and then but it's not too often and my hyperpigmentation is ALMOST ALL FADED! I verrrrrrry rarely get breakouts now (maybe a small one every week, and it is not inflamed) I only use a tinted moisturizer now and my skin looks so clear. I love this product, almost nothing at all worked out for me.. except this. It is worth mentioning that I have purchased Kiehl's 'Clearly Corrective' dark spot solution and it was very expensive, I have used it maybe 7 times this month and they recommended TWICE A DAY, but I did not do that because I do laser hair removal on my face at the moment and did not wanna risk it.. so maybe that had something to do with the fading.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by SmileyHolck

I looooove this product! Ive been using it for two weeks now and it has really helped with my breakouts. It feels refreshing on the skin, and deepcleanses my face. If you have sensitive skin or if you are buying this to remove blackheads, I woulden't recommend this. But if you have light to medium pimpled skin this is AMAZING. It clear up and dry your breakouts. Love love love!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Lisavh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is definitely my favorite scrub. It is a bit aggressive, so if you have a highly sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend it.
The product gives you a tingly feeling when you use it. I use the product almost daily. It burns a bit when you apply it, but it doesn't hurt. My acne has definitely reduced and I've noticed that when I don't use it for a long time, I do get more spots. So I'd definitely say it is effective (for me)!

The only big fat con for me is that Garnier tests on animals.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Americobaha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hey everyone , i have tried this roduct twice and it was 60 pesos so when i saw that also removes marks , i bought it , thinking it'll remove my acne marks and only witth 2 bottles it did! i had terribly marked face so i had to apply bb cream , being a men! that totally recovered my confidence i would buy it all over again all my life long , the scent is super nice ,the scent isn't very strong or very light as well the scrubbing microbead aren't too tough , it deeply cleanses and purify your skin very deeply!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Belle7x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and it's great at drying and clearing up spots although I didn't really see a huge improvement on my blackheads. After using it my face feels really fresh and smooth and doesn't feel dried out. I changed to another Garnier face wash but I think I will go back to this one. I always apply the Garnier Pure Toner after.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Tasha012002

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have really stubborn blackheads on my nose, even the pore strips can't budge them. So I tried this product, and I think I gave it a fair go.

I saw maybe a small reduction in the appearance of blackheads but not a huge one.

The product is tingly and almost minty, which I don't really like for my sensitive skin.

I tried using this product all over my face and it gave me the worst acne! I have NEVER before had an acne problem in my entire life. I'll get an odd pimple once every few months kind of thing. I used this for a few weeks thinking maybe my skin will get used to it or something, but nope. Acne all over my chin and forehead.

I have now stopped using it and my sudden acne problem has gone away.

I believe there is some kind of ingredient in here that really doesn't agree with my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by blueberrycheesecake

It cleanses really well and helps dry pimples without drying the face. Also, the beads it contain are not too rough. My only complain is the weird fragrance it has.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by twelfthminute

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this scrub. My boyfriend got it and I tried it, and it is awesome for my combination-oily skin. Though it can be a little drying, so do remember to slap on your moisturiser after using it.

I always notice a difference after using this scrub, skin now feels super soft and smooth and glowy, and I feel like my pores are thanking this product. My boyfriend also suffers from major blackheads around his nose, and there is definitely a huge improvement there.

Would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 4:54:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this almost by mistake one year ago, and it lives ever since in my shower. Oh well, I have been using constantly, say twice a week.
I have a combo skin wiht occasional beakouts. I like this scrub, beause it cleans well and I love the minty, cooling effect it leaves for a few minutes.
As per the claim, well it will clean your skin but be sure the NO effect whatsoever will show on blackheads.
I have been using his for a year and the dready blackheads are still there, no more, no less. Hate them!
Be sure not to massage close to your eyes though (it will burn like hell).
it's a nice scrub, good if you are on a budget.
What I strongly dislike is the pacaking, it's ordinary bordering to gross....so inelegant compared to the other products that live in my bathroom!
Please Garnier revamp the visuals of the entire line, thanks!