Jurlique Viola Cream

4.3

Aqua (Water); Cetearyl Alcohol; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Alcohol; Glycerin; Cocoglycerides; Ceteareth-20; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract; Spilanthes acmella Flower Extract; Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Stellaria media (Chickweed) Extract; Echinacea purpurea Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Arctium lappa (Burdock) Root Extract; Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Lactic Acid; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C); Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A).

on 6/19/2013 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got this because both I and the Jurlique counter I visited, had run out of the Jurlique Calendula Cream. The SA recommended this as a close replacement to the Calendula Cream. I bought it because I had developed an itchy and slightly bumpy rash across my cheeks, chin and jawline and I was desperate.

The small tube of this lasted me 3 months with daily use. It was great in that it never broke me out even once and kept my skin pretty well hydrated. (For reference, I already have dry skin and the aircon vent at work blows directly at my face from 9am to 6.30pm.) I'd say this isn't as rich or as effective as the calendula cream, but works alright for dry skin nonetheless.

on 6/28/2010 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is absolutely AMAZING!! I have congested skin and this product has made my skin a lot smoother and brighter. It is absorbed by the skin very quickly so there is no oilyness.

I'd definitely repurchase this!

on 1/22/2010 7:41:00 AM

I had a strong attack of rashes after an allergic outburst. This goes well under my Jurlique Calendula Cream. It acts as a super booster for very dry and irritated skin. If you have dermatitis and don't want to use steroids, this is the best way to get rid of your outbreak quickly. This is very thick. So don't use too much. Remember to follow through with the Calendula Cream for maximum effect. Your rashes would have faded a whole lot by the next morning. It should be gone before the end of the following day. Great for very dry skin that doesn't respond to most moisturizers. It can also be used for sunburnt skin. Used together, they give optimum result. I love Jurlique!

Popular Moisturizers