July 31, 2014 | 1859 users online

Moisturizers - Jurlique - Biodynamic Beauty Night Lotion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very moisturizing night cream, absorbs well, but I cannot get past the faint smell it has. It does not break me out or when evenly applied, I wake up with soft skin. After few weeks of use, I havent seen any brightening effect. To me its a basic cream.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

I can't say anything is truly extraordinary about this product. The natural claims helped sell it to me, but the actual product leaves me wanting. It's a very thick lotion that doesn't settle well into my skin, but it didn't concern me as I slather it on before bedtime. The smell is inoffensive, very gentle, and I like it enough; but I certainly wouldn't pay the high price tag for this again. In fact, it does nothing different from the $10 moisturizers I pick up from the drugstore.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by azaleadeez

This is nothing more than a decent moisturizer that comes with a high price tag. As the name 'lotion' suggests, this is lightweight and suitable for people with oily skin (not so sure if it's sufficient for people with dry skin). On good days where I've been sleeping well, this moisturizer works fine. But on sleep deprived days and also during winter, this moisturizer does nothing to help soothe and repair skin at night - I'll still wake up with red, blotchy skin and no plump-moisturized effect. I've used two tubes of this (I was lazy to search for a new moisturizer when making the second purchase) and so far I've not witnessed any of those good points that the product description mentioned - didn't help with the skin radiance, fine lines or fade discolorations.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 4:55:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

This is a great night lotion for natural product fans. It's thick for a lotion but quickly absorbed into the skin. Skin feels hydrated and plump in the morning. The licorice scent is not too strong, but it does give the lotion a distinct smell. I couldn't give this the full 5 rating because of the price because there are other natural brands that are more affordable.