April 16, 2014 | 1970 users online

Other - Rembrandt - Intense Stain Whitening Toothpaste, Mint

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by jaydensmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am writing this review after using this toothpaste...let's see...4 times. I didn't notice any real difference, but today a co-worker commented on how white my teeth looked! I talk to her all the time, so I guess she would know lol.

I purchased this toothpaste because I have recently been drinking a LOT of tea and don't want stained teeth. I went out looking for what I thought to be the best and came across this at Wally's. Into the cart it went!

I brushed with it that night with my sonicare turned on (I don't always turn it on, especially if it is late - don't want to disturb the hubby), then turned on once yesterday, off once, and off this morning. Looking in the mirror, I do see a difference!

I will post an update after a couple of weeks, but so far so good!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Sms815

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This worked really well for me. My teeth are attacked daily by coffee, tea & nicotine so i was a little skeptical that just toothpaste would be enough to brighten my smile. I hate mint so the flavor was "bleh" but i dont think many other people would mind. I wish it came in a bigger tube...kinda expensive considering the amount you get. I found a little goes a long ways tho, a dab is plenty to brush with. (Once again i hate mint so i proly use less than the average person for brushing) i followed this tube up with a tube
of rembrants peroxide whitening & plan on continuing to alternate cos it left me with bright
white teeth &then fixed the stains too

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Ispania

I drink coffee and tea every single day, some time two cups. I can't say that my teeth are very yellow but they are kind of off white and need some whitening.
When I bought this tooth paste I didn't expect to have sparkling white teeth but a little bit of change, at least half of the tone, I expected.
First of all the tube was half full and it was sealed. First I thought that it a defect but later I found some reviews with the same complaint. The tube itself isn't the size of the tubes I used to buy (Colgate or crest ), it's a little bit smaller plus the way they fill the tube is ridiculous, leave alone the price.
But I didn't lose hope to whiten my teeth.
Unfortunately, I didn't notice a slightest change in the tone of the teech. Even minor stains are not removed.
With the way the tube is filled I don't know how many tubes I will need to see something and it's not the cheapest paste!
I turned to crest hd whitening tooth paste which is cheaper, and bigger, and filled full
but the most remarkable - it does what it supposed to do - noticablely whitened my teeth and removed stains!

I don't recommend and I will not buy again. It didn't do anything for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by trishz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I drink tea all day, everyday so they have surface stains. They are pretty white otherwise, but I can see a difference instantly after I use this. I've used it for about a week and I can tell a big difference! The consistency isn't gritty, it has a great taste, and most importantly it's SULFATE FREE!! I am allergic to sulfates, in the case of my mouth I get bad ulcers practically immediately if I use a toothpaste with sulfates and so I usually have to buy "natural" toothpaste that lacks in other areas like whitening and actual cleaning power. I will continue buying this toothpaste and recommending it to my friends! The other version of this, the peroxide one has sulfate.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i don't get it. maybe my teeth aren't stained enough for this product, but i've used it for a month now with ZERO results. i don't even feel like my teeth are that clean! will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'd been using GoSmile toothpaste for some time, and felt that it really wasn't doing anything for my smile any more, so when I saw this at Target I thought I'd give it a try. Wow! I too saw a difference after the first brushing, and my teeth keep looking whiter. This tastes great, isn't gritty, works, and is less than half the price of Go Smile. And it has fluoride, so you're getting benefits as well as whitening. I will repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by my3sons5

This stuff works! A while back my two front teeth suddenly appeared tea stained. No amount of brushing would remove the stain. Crest professional-strength white strips did not work. I was embarrassed and would not smile for months. Then I remembered smokers in my youth had used Rembrandt toothpaste. It was worth a try. Stains were eliminated on the FIRST brushing! Wish I had thought of it sooner...I could have saved myself months of embarrassment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This toothpaste is amazing. I have professionally whitened my teeth but didn't feel like they were super white anymore. Most likely due to drinking coffee. I tried the whitening trays at home and they didn't make much of a difference. So, I heard about this toothpaste and tried it today for the first time. Literally, I noticed a huge difference the very first time I brushed. I brushed them again a couple of hours later and they are about two shades whiter on the very first day. This works so much better than the whitening trays and much easier to do. HIGHLY recommend.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by raqalichavez

I have only tried this twice (last night and this morning). I love this tooth paste. I imediately saw a difference. I have used other whitening tooth pastes and they didn't work. I am going to use this up and repurchase. I have tried all the whitening products available at drugstores, all the crest white strips, the up and up trays, the aguafresh, etc. This is a toothpaste that works better for me than the strips and trays. I bought this at Target for $7.99 and I am glad I tried this. I also bought the Rembrandt 2 hour whitening trays ($20). I am going to save those for later and see how white I can get my teeth with just the tooth paste. So far, very impressive. Seriously 2 shades lighter with just 2 brushes. I drink coffee, tea, don't smoke, but I eat things that stain your teeth. I drink at least 2 starbucks a day! My teeth were yellow. Now they are less yellow and I feel that after a straight week of use I will see a dramatic result. I will update this review with any pros and cons I come across.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by LaceyH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

paid around $8, which is a little expensive for a toothpaste

flavor is wonderful-- not too strong, but still minty

as far as whitening effects go, it really does the trick!

i've already re-bought twice, and will be doing so again and again in the future!

UPDATE 02/20/12:
we got a tube of this not too long ago that was super thin and watery. we just assumed that we got one of the "off" ones, these things happen. so when the NEXT one was like that too, we were really disappointed to find out that they re-formulated this. we tried a few other brands, tom's of maine, to name one, and it just didnt compare. we tried this agian, and it looks like they went back to the origional formula! yay! aparently people werent happy with the new one at all!