April 21, 2014 | 1333 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - stardust

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by TheeOriginalBooBooKatie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy smokes, I love this shadow! In the pot, Diamond Dog is an un-inspiring glimmery gunmetal silver. But when I put it on...wow! I can wear this shadow with ANYTHING: cool or warm colors, a dark smokey eye or a summery neutral. Layer it in the crease or dust it lightly from lid to just below the brow. This is The Little Black Dress of eyeshadows.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by nomnomloot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great eyeshadow but it is a lot lighter than it looks, and the sparkle does get lost a bit

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a small size of this in an Urban Decay eyeshadow primer package at Sephora. The SA showed me how to apply the shadow and I'm so glad she did, I'm a bit of a rookie at makeup application. I used a foam applicator and pressed it on the lower centre lid, and then kinda smudged it out across just my lower lid. It looks amazing! It can be done subtle enough that you could wear it for daytime/work and then bold it up for night. Overall, it lasted all day/night, looked great and really brought out my eye color. If you apply it right, the purple color will come through, use a foam brush (not a makeup brush) and you should get the results you want.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by inkblot15

I have sample sizes of retrograde and bobby dazzle and I am IN LOVE. I am a big fan of sparkly eyeshadows, and I figured I couldn't go wrong with these especially since they are urban decay. When you apply it dry, it's a sheer wash of sparkle that can be wore over another color, but if you apply it wet you get the color intended. I like to use retrograde with busted or half truth in the crease for a pretty purple look to compliment my brown eyes. For Bobby Dazzle I felt like it was gorgeous enough alone so you get a soft white sparkle. Whenever I wear these I find myself turning my head from side to side just to see the effect that is has on my eyes. When I run out of samples I will buy the full sizes for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by konaskisses

I bought this in diamond dog when it first came out. I love it! helps any look. You can make it light or dark. Blends well.... LOVE IT!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by redzer11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good. Has a nice sparkle to it. Good for dressed up events. I wouldn't by it again because it was very expensive and I only bought it because I had a voucher.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this for free @ Ulta In RETROGRADE which on my skintone & applied dry is a muted greyish purple with very little color & lots of glitter....which by the way is very smooth....applying this DRY does this no justice....I applied it wet & packed the color on to avoid glitter all over my face....& viola its true beauty revealed it became a pretty lavendar/greyish. W/silver glitter.....happy that I got this for free as I would not have purchased it on my own & even after liking this I would not repurchase....E/S is not really my thing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by ashergill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got stardust series in diamond dog and retrograde. I was initially set out to get diamond dog and moon spoon but when I tested out moon spoon I just wasn't feeling it on my skin tone so the sales recommended retrograde saying it was meant for brown eyes makes them pop and I told her I had enough purple shadows at home but she insisted this was "IT" so I said sure.. Man was she right I applied retrograde wet and it was intense violet with specks of blue my eyes looked phenomenal sadly there was minor fallout but I didn't mind as I expected it. I tried retrograde straight out of the pan and its a subdued lilac which is great by itself during the day or layered. There is glitter I can't see why people complain as the name of the series is stardust...anyways diamond dog is great wet and dry cocoa brown with hints of grey. Overall I live them applied with the primer they last all day even leading into the next morning lol

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by BeTheChange

This eyeshadow sucks. I got a free sample in Retorgrade and I was so disappointed. The glitter is pretty, but that's all you get. The purple doesn't show up at all and the glitter just barely.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by MissApril221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Retrograde. Color payoff is horrible. It went on sheer no matter how much of it I packed on. The glitter is a big disappointed as it did not stay on my eyes but instead went all over my face and clothes. I was a big sparkly mess. Will not be buying this again.