October 25, 2014 | 996 users online

Polishes - Borghese - nail laquer - all colors

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by DENF

This nail polish destroyed my toenails. I made the mistake of using it last summer and when I tried to remove it after having it on for a few weeks it left me with abraded yellowed ugly nails. In the decades I've been wearing polish, I have never seen anything like this. It took me over six months to regrow my toenails back to normal.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by KarineD

Gusto gold dust review.
I got this on sale a while ago. I would never have paid full price for this (10-12$). The brush is awesome, short and bulky like I like them. The formula is thin, so I have to apply 2 to 3 coats before it is opaque. It dries fast. However, the fact that I have to apply so many coats before being able to achieve anything is ridiculous. I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

How come this is so cheap? yet so fantastic.
I got the Castello blue in the dry Rapido collection.
Awesome dries quickly, colour is fab and has perfect texture.
My new HG nail line.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by SamW87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found a set of the Borghese Rapido Fast Dry nail polish on sale and was excited to try them. While I do enjoy the colours, I found this nail polish to be quite thin and streaky..so I needed to apply three coats before I could really see the colour. I did not really notice any difference in drying time. I probably would not buy Borghese nail polish at full price.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by MysteryButterfly

reg price: $8, price i paid: $2
packaging quality: 3 i think the packaging is a bit too wide and takes up too much space but i like how it is very fancy
i will not repurchase even with the sale. i wont be using this polish ever again because its drying time. i think the polishes were on sale because they were no longer going to be sold at rite aid. i recently went to rite aid and they werent there anymore.
i got the color in menta which is supposed to be a quick dry formula as stated on the bottle. it does not dry. its one of those polishes that are dry to the touch but if you press your finger or anything on it a little it will smudge and marks will form. dry to the touch but not completely dry. i think it takes over an hour to dry but wasnt counting.
its a pretty green color but it is hard to get a even coat. formula is looks liquidy but when you start applying it you have to apply fast. it turns thick fast.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by d1d1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

One of my birthday gifts was Borghese Rapido Nail polish in the color "Felice Tangerine". I love the bright orange color and I would wear it any given time. I usually keep my nails short when I'm using colorful nails, it gives me the fresh/put together look.

Application: streaky at first,but it's perfectly opaque with a second coat applied with light hand. It wears pretty good for about 5 days with base/top coats. The wide brush glides over my nails with ease and precision and my nail beads aren't wide at all. Using a wide brush actually is a nice break from Zoya's, Essie's and Gosh's thinner brushes.

Price: $13.00. It's an expensive brand in Canada comparing it to Essie, China Glaze and Opi. : ( So, I'm glad I got it as a gift!!

Packaging quality: it's funtional, the content didn't leak or dry, it' small enough to carry in my bag for touch ups. : )

Overall: I love this bright orange color and I might look for some anusual colors by Borghese soon, hopefully it will be on sale. : )

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2012 6:48:00 AM More reviews by PanAm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in Rivera Sunset, which is a bronzey gold color.
I just want to say I LOVE THE BRUSH on this stuff. I do not know what it is, but its so tiny and cute and was easy to apply.
Some people said the formula was kind of streaky, I can see that, but I applied 4? coats I think.
The staying power is alright, I've been playing with paper mache paste while having this stuff on and my nails are only chipped in certain areas (I broke my nail once and trust me, paper mache paste DOES NOT come off easily) so I bet on a typical week the staying power would be phenomenal. I got this on a really good sale, or I would probably not pick it up.
DRYING IS AMAZING. I've used China Glaze exclusively for years and it takes almost 12 hours for that to dry fully (I'd think it was dry after painting it at noon, go to bed, and wake up with it in ruins), so when this dried while I was painting my other hand I was in awe.
I will deff. be re-using this in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2012 5:03:00 AM More reviews by danger_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Angelica Blush review.

Bought this on sale for $2! It was the price that caught my eye first then the color. The color is a cream with a hint of yellow and orange. The polish went on sticky icky and smelled oddly nice. The brush was uneven and thick.

I gave my nails 4 or 5 coats! Coverage was terrible and the stickiness did not help. It took a long time to dry between coats. I think I have to thin it out next time otherwise this product is a bust!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by nast1a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in Menta for 75% off. I found it to be extremely streaky. I can't use it and will be returning it even at a cheap price.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by morningviewangel99

Review for Borghese Rapido Nail Polish in Siena.
This was a lovely sparkly bronze color in the bottle and on sale, so I decided to try it. It is definately not a one coater. I applied one coat and it was watery and weak, several shades lighter than it looked in the bottle, and not at all flattering with my skintone (NC 20). I was flusterated and removed it, so I cannot attest to the staying power of the polish, but I may come back to it eventually and see how it looks and lasts after 2-3 coats. I would not rebuy or recommend this particular color, but I may still buy other Borghese polishes to test out.