August 20, 2014 | 1333 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Hydroxatone Under eye Treatment

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all this product was supposed to be a free trial, but they tried to charge me and make me keep the product. Anyways I wound up returning most of it. It was overpriced and didn't do crap. Also I stopped using it and threw it out (which I rarely do-hate to waste beauty products) because it was burning my skin and going into my eyes and making them water. I felt like it was doing more harm than good and irritating my skin. Product turned a weird green color after awhile. Pretty much a scam and made me feel like a guinea pig.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Victoria84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Crap...this stuff flakes off when dry and I got tired of picking bits off my face. The bits got on my pillows and in my eye. luckily I got this as a sample...

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by nancymarie

I bought this too under the name Hydrolyze. It did nothing at all for my skin. I also bought Hydroxatone and while it was very expensive, saw no real results with their products.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by RedNailz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm glad I tried a sample of this before I purchased it. I do not have sensitive skin, so I was surprised that this burned my skin and turned it red almost instantly. Splashing my face with water didn't help, and I actually had to wash the stuff off. Horrible!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by VLombardo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Have used this product since February. Received my 30 day sample and then all of a sudden I had 2 more jars that you get every 60 days at $75.00 a pop...very expensive. It did not work on my dark circles but it did keep my puffiness down the whole time I used it. When I called to cancel my subcription the person on the other end tried to convince me that the product didn't work because I using the wrong other products to clean my face with..yea right. Went to using Oley Pro-X Eye Restoration complex at $40 which works even better.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by sunshine6

This was a waste of money. My husband bought it after hearing about it on a commercial, then he was charged for more automatically for a month or two before we cancelled it. Overall didn't work for his dark circles. Plus, super expensive. I wouldn't recommend.

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No