Yon-Ka Emulsion Pure

on 4/4/2012 11:52:00 PM

i love this emulsion pure. i use it for everything, cuts, burns acne. i water it down a little bit for toner on normal days, i mix it with my moisturizer for a lighter matte finish. i use it as compress on inflamed areas

on 11/8/2010 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I always have this product in my cabinet. I use if for muliple uses including breakouts, cuts, skin irritations, etc. It is ultra healing and helps zap my zits quickly and heal with less reddness and scarring. Definitely recommend this product, even for those with sensitive skin!

on 9/18/2010 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't have blemishes, but I burned my neck (badly) with a curling iron a week before my wedding. I was freaking. My esthetician told me to blot a gauze swab with this and bandaid it over the burn 2 - 3 times a day. Desperate, I did as she suggested and the burn scabbed, came away and left NO REDNESS by my wedding. I COULD NOT believe it. I mean this was a nasty purple blotch the size of a loonie. Any time I had ever had a burn like this on my hand it didn't heal for weeks and didn't fade for months. Miraculous. I always have some of this on hand now.

on 1/20/2010 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff is miraculous for healing blemishes without any of the usual drying, flaking, or irritation. I don't know how it works, but it does. I don't have full-out acne -- I have very dry skin, and occasionally get small bumps from overloading my skin w/ gobs of moisturizer.

Emulsion pure is a milky white liquid that smells wonderful, since it's full of botanicals. You can shake it out into your hand (which I do because cotton absorbs too much of this precious stuff) and dab it on your blemish, and since it's just a watery liquid you will think that it can't possibly do anything, but the next day the blemish is gone and there's no red spot or anything in it's place.

It's also good for soothing irritations or too much sun and supposedly has skin-firming abilities. The package suggests using galbol and then blotting emulsion pure on top to firm your neck...

Popular Treatments (Face)