Smashbox Holly's Master Class Brush Set

I know a lot of holiday or special made brush sets, from any prestige make up company, are not made as well as the original ones.
Though, this entire set is pretty great!

I bought it on Ebay for an even $15.00.....( I know, Right!)
IMO,this brush roll itself is worth way more than that!

The flat top bronzer/buffer/powder foundation brush rocks!

This one is made with genuine soft and densely packed hairs. It gives me a smooth flawless application of my Mac Studio Fix Powder and Bare Escentuals.
No crazy shedding! Yay! I have used and washed this for over 2 months now and just seen a few during the first few washings.!
Another great surprise is that this brush came with a hard plastic round brush cover for the hairs. It keeps this in perfect tip top shape.

The concealer is synthetic and resembles the MAC 194

The liquid foundation brush is a synthetic medium sized head. It works great.The graduation of the hairs to a smooth fine edge is awesome. This allows for seamless flow of application. I had no streaking with my Studio Fix just takes me a little longer.... since its only a medium sized head.

The last brush, is the odd shaped shader. It is made of real hair. I do not really know much about it. But, I know many of you beauty lovers out there.... know how to use it.

The brush roll rocks!
It is a pretty good size! Not too large at all.
Fits perfectly in any large designer bag.
It can fit all of my daily used MAC brushes too! I can put 2-3 eye brushes in some slots at the same time.

The material on this roll is very durable and the quality is nice and thick.
Its a metallic soft gold on the outside and black inside.

Just a heck of a deal here!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a great quality face brush set. You get four brushes- flat top buffer foundation, medium foundation brush, a precision pointed concealer corrector and a flat crease brush in a brush roll. They are all so soft, only the foundation and concealer brushes are synethic. The handles are gray metallic colored and they are quite sturdy. I think this has been discontinued and you can find it for cheap on Ebay for under $30.

Changed my rating--I've been using this for the past few months now and the bristles have gotten more scratchy after every washing. Not sure if I did not wash them properly. Its still gives me a feathering application but will keep to use once in a while.

Popular Makeup Brushes