Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion

4.5

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena sativa (oat) Kernal Flour, Sodium Chloride, Avena sativa (oat) Kernal Oil, Steareth-20, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter) extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Aventa sativa (Oat) Kernal Extract, Potassium Sorbate.

on 4/25/2015 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an ok non-greasy lotion. It is thick, however non-greasy at all. It gave an so-so moisturizring effect. Expensive. it is not enough for winter times.

on 3/21/2015 7:57:00 PM

I have been using this on my itchy calves for a few weeks and I love it, as soon as it touches my skin it instantly feels cool and calmed down, i use it all over my body (except my face) and would 100% buy it again and again.

on 2/18/2015 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used this whilst I was on roaccutane! Anyone who knows anything about roaccutane knows that it leaves your skin sooo dry it's very awful!! But this was my little life saver it's amazing, I used it all throughout my treatment and will use it for a long time to come, there is no other moisturiser I will use! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Awesome hand/body lotion! I love that it is fragrance free because I can use it at school and work. Unlike a lot of other products I have tried this product actually moisturizes my hands, I don't have to apply it several times a day. I will re-purchse this. Also, the daily moisturizing lotion is also really great!

on 1/23/2013 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love Aveeno body lotion because it is an excellent moisturizing lotion that isn't greasy at all. It is very fast drying and it is fragrance free.

I get extremely dry elbows (all year round) and I find this product to be excellent. It instantly soothes dry skin.

Aveeno is fairly cheap. I love pairing the body wash with the lotion (double duty!)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

BEST MOISTURISER EVER!
i have a very physical and demanding job, working outside in all weathers, and i constantly have to wash my hands, which really leaves them feeling awful, dry, and flaky. No moisturiser had ever helped before (i've used nivia norwegian formula, garnier body repair, and E45). this is the only product that not only leaves my hands soft BUT keeps them that way, all day, even after 15 hand washes!
the only negative i have (and this really is grasping at straws) is that it's a bit expensive.

on 9/24/2012 6:51:00 AM

This is good at moisturizing and absorbs quickly. However, I won't buy it again because it leaves the skin tacky - if you feel the skin afterward, it isn't very smooth. It was bad enough I found it noticeable and bothersome.

In case you're interested, this gets the top health rating from goodguide.com and a low hazard rating of 2 from EWG.

on 8/26/2011 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I agree with the reviews below, this is an excellent lotion for very dry itchy skin. I was reluctant to use it on my face because it has silicones but ended up putting it on the painfully dry skin around my nose after a lot of creams and even EVOO and coconut oil failed. The itchiness stopped after just one use of this lotion and is almost gone now. I do not use it on other areas of my face that are no so dry though.

on 5/28/2011 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is my HG facial moisturizer even though I'm not sure it was really intended for that. It's super creamy and doesn't leave a film or feel greasy. Every morning after I wash my face I apply a little dab of this before my makeup. Soft firm skin all day, absorbs completely and fast and it's really gentle and mild. There's no scent and no harsh chemicals so it's ideal for sensitive skin or if you have skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.

on 1/23/2011 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

What a great product. My skin gets so incredibly dry, especially during the winter. This is a lifesafer, it makes my skin nice and smooth.

Ingredients: