August 22, 2014 | 1196 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by BohemianChic89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Awesome hand/body lotion! I love that it is fragrance free because I can use it at school and work. Unlike a lot of other products I have tried this product actually moisturizes my hands, I don't have to apply it several times a day. I will re-purchse this. Also, the daily moisturizing lotion is also really great!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by MariahB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love Aveeno body lotion because it is an excellent moisturizing lotion that isn't greasy at all. It is very fast drying and it is fragrance free.

I get extremely dry elbows (all year round) and I find this product to be excellent. It instantly soothes dry skin.

Aveeno is fairly cheap. I love pairing the body wash with the lotion (double duty!)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by frickinradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

BEST MOISTURISER EVER!
i have a very physical and demanding job, working outside in all weathers, and i constantly have to wash my hands, which really leaves them feeling awful, dry, and flaky. No moisturiser had ever helped before (i've used nivia norwegian formula, garnier body repair, and E45). this is the only product that not only leaves my hands soft BUT keeps them that way, all day, even after 15 hand washes!
the only negative i have (and this really is grasping at straws) is that it's a bit expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 6:51:00 AM More reviews by OPLALS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is good at moisturizing and absorbs quickly. However, I won't buy it again because it leaves the skin tacky - if you feel the skin afterward, it isn't very smooth. It was bad enough I found it noticeable and bothersome.

In case you're interested, this gets the top health rating from goodguide.com and a low hazard rating of 2 from EWG.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by horatia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree with the reviews below, this is an excellent lotion for very dry itchy skin. I was reluctant to use it on my face because it has silicones but ended up putting it on the painfully dry skin around my nose after a lot of creams and even EVOO and coconut oil failed. The itchiness stopped after just one use of this lotion and is almost gone now. I do not use it on other areas of my face that are no so dry though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by SepiaRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG facial moisturizer even though I'm not sure it was really intended for that. It's super creamy and doesn't leave a film or feel greasy. Every morning after I wash my face I apply a little dab of this before my makeup. Soft firm skin all day, absorbs completely and fast and it's really gentle and mild. There's no scent and no harsh chemicals so it's ideal for sensitive skin or if you have skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by sinsimo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a great product. My skin gets so incredibly dry, especially during the winter. This is a lifesafer, it makes my skin nice and smooth.

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena sativa (oat) Kernal Flour, Sodium Chloride, Avena sativa (oat) Kernal Oil, Steareth-20, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter) extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Aventa sativa (Oat) Kernal Extract, Potassium Sorbate.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Sadexx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff saves my skin in the winter, takes away any red patches I get and makes my skin so soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by terriv13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love the product, but wtf is up with that picture?!?!?

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2010 1:17:00 AM More reviews by carolinee08

Im sorry but I just had to say this- the default picture is officially going to give me nightmares. Who in the world would post such a creepy picture? Honestly- I dont think Ill be able to sleep tonight.

On to the product- its alright- nice consistency but I think it made my skin break out, which is unfortunate because aveeno products claim to be natural, yet they contain some ingredients that arent good for your skin. So while it did moisturize well I will not repurchase due to the change in my skin.