December 21, 2014 | 1650 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Make Up For Ever - Eye make up remover

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2008 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Poesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product! It is a cream-like formulation, so there's no half-oil/half-water thing to shake up. You just smear it all over your eyes, wait a couple seconds and remove with a tissue. It removes all of my eye makeup (even stubborn mascara) easily so that I don't have to rub hard at my eyes. It also doesn't leave a film like other removers have.

The BEST part is that it doesn't sting my eyes at all. I accidentally got huge glob into my eyes and there was absolutely no pain. There was only me slack-jawed, wondering what I was thinking when I kept my eye open while trying to put the remover on (to be fair, I was operating on 2 hours of sleep, but still, who does that?!).

As a side note: I originally bought this in the small travel size from Sephora and would not get that size again - it is too hard to get out of the tiny, tiny bottle (and boy is that bottle tiny). It's also pretty expensive in my book, but a little goes a long way, so that's good. I will repurchase, but will buy it in the normal size next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2004 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Spastik_Kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a must in my kit. Even though it's oily and leaves some residue on the skin (which is easily wiped off with a damp cloth) it has to be the best waterproof makeup remover ever. I have tried many different brands and this is the HG. It doesn't sting my eyes whatsoever and even though it's an oil base, I've never had any problems with a break out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2002 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

not my favorite, this leaves an oily film on me, but it does remove eye make up well.