September 21, 2014 | 1590 users online

Skincare - Body - Badger - Cheerful Mind Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Videotapeses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this balm, it's very oily but thin in texture. I own the big tub but would like a smaller purse size in the future. I keep this at my desk and use it for lips and cuticles and apply it to my wrists for aromatherapy. It smells AMAZING and does wear off pretty fast. This does seem different in texture to the Badger sleep/ baby other balms because it's much thinner and not waxy. I will buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This balm is aptly called 'cheerful mind' balm. The citrusy, minty scent is wonderful when the balm is applied during the afternoons (a nice wake-me-up whiff) or depressing winters.

I bought the balm on sale, otherwise it is just too expensive, especially since the quantity required in one application, is a lot.

Hope Badger continues bringing new balms and in a bit more affordable range.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I keep this on my desk at work. Not only does it smell divine but it keeps my hands moisturized much longer than if I use regular hand lotion. I have to reapply less because even after repeated hand washing my hands stay soft and supple.

The smell reminds me of Juicy Fruit gum. Citrusy with a hint of mint.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by alexis789

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing! It's thick and waxy, but so lightweight when you spread it onto your skin. It dissolves into skin right away and doesnt leave any greasy residue feeling, which is awesome for me, because I hate putting on hand lotion and then being left with greasy hands. It smells amazing, and I think it actually does cheer me up! It's moisturizing and you can use it on almost any part of the body (I use it on my hands, elbows & knees, and lips.) One of my favourite products!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by silentyrs

This is one of my favorite badger balms and I also bought it as part of a set. I love the smell and really enjoy alternating it with "Stress Soother". The texture is great, it absorbs immediately into my skin and I'm not left with greasy skin.

Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 10:00:00 AM More reviews by MarieG801

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in a combo pack. This stuff is AWESOME as a hand moisturizer. It is waxy and thick in the tin, but when you warm it in your fingers it sinks right in and isn't greasy on your skin. This makes my hands sooo soft, which is a blessing in the winter. Plus the smell is AWESOME and it really does make me calmer and perhaps maybe even more "cheerful," hah. You can use this balm wherever - temples, hair ends, lips, hands, body, etc etc. What I also love is that it contains only high quality, ALL- natural ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by arianabanana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this from David Jones on sale.. i got 28gs for about $12AUD.

I bought it mainly to rub on my hand and sniff and for my temples.. Its a lovely soothing scent. Its smells exactly like it says it would - Sweet Oranges and Spearmint...i dont know it if makes me more cheerful but its a lovely, homely scent that reminds me of orange poppyseed muffins, and snuggling by the fire with a good book ( not that you could do that in Australia, but you can in New Zealand where im from!). Its very delicate and i like the fact its certified organic and against animal cruelty - big bonus in my books.

This is my first purchase from Badger, and its made me want to try more of thier stuff - i love it!!