Hard Candy Flavored Body Powder (Marshmellow)

on 3/29/2011 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I got this at Walmart for 8 dollars. Thank god it wasn't more! I wanted something I could dust on my skin that wouldn't be too visible but would make me taste nice. Well, I tasted this after I bought it and it tasted disgusting, like chemical face powder with synthetic flavouring. I wouldn't call that sexy. I had some issues getting the powder onto the brush without spilling but it wasn't too bad. However, little hairs fell out of the brush when I used it. Also, if you actually like the flavour, you'll need to put a lot on your skin to be able to taste anything.

I ended up dumping all the powder in the sink, mixing icing sugar and cocoa together, and putting that in the bottle. 8 dollars is a bit much for a plastic bottle and cheat brush though.

on 5/16/2010 1:11:00 PM

I absolutely adore these body powders!!! I have this in "Marshmallow", "Pink Sugar", and "Cocoa" (the only one I don't have is "Honey", but I plan to get it eventually). All three taste fantastic, are gorgeous, and I even like the brush dispenser!!! The colors are pretty sheer so the color you buy shouldn't need to match your complexion (I'm pale/fair and adore "Cocoa" just as much as "Marshmallow"). One thing that should be noted though is that these do contain a little shimmery micro-glitter (not nearly as much as many other glittery products, but there is a bit o' micro-glitter within which I don't mind because I find it to be a tasteful, elegant, not overdone amount).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I was so stoked whne i came accross this as i had been considering purchasing UD's flavored body powder for a while now. It is very marshmallow in smell, the taste is very faint though. It isn't as sparkly and tasty as i wanted, i got it so that if a certain someone would kiss my neck they would taste marshmallow, so i put a lot on... it got sticky and started to clump up a bit. I finally got some ud powder (menage a trois which is cake honey and red hot). they taste amazing and go on smoothly w a gorgeous shimmer. did not care for the packaging, i hate brush dispensers. I just screw thhe top off and apply with a quality kabuki brush.

I wouldnt buy this flavor again but i would try the others! Still in love with hard candy at walmart!

on 1/29/2010 11:38:00 AM

I took off one lippi because it's almost as good as UD's Marshmellow..but I noticed it dosn't hardly have any sparkle. Not that I don't mind TOO much sparkle..but it hardly had any--at least when I had swiped it over my collarbone..all I saw was white powder..but it does smell nice and taste nice.

Urban Decay's marshmellow is much more luminous, and the scent is much stronger. ..but their price is SO much more expensive!

For budget days..this one is a go..but when you have enough, stick with the Urban Decay one if you really want to smell/taste like marshmellow. :)

on 1/18/2010 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OK...........guess what? (if you didn't know already), HARD CANDY IS NOW BEING SOLD AT WALMART! :)

I got this for only $8.00!!!!!!!!!!! Such a STEAL!!

This tube contains exactly 6.1 grams,,not too bad...

Note--you have to push the top brush "up" then twist to turn and open..becareful..or it can fall out at once..anyhow, then you use the brush (separate/NOT attached) to dip "lightly" into the powder, and dust anywhere you please..smells nice too!

And when I opened it up, I saw almost the exact flavored/scented beautiful shimmer like Urban Decay's body shimmer "marshmellow"...sooo yummy! And smells good too!

Going to buy all 4 colors..:) I know you all will too!