July 23, 2014 | 1777 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by zanderae

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My long, fine, dry hair has a lot of damage. I don't blow-dry it and I don't color it, but I don't have time to get it cut, either, so it is what it is. I've been around the block with the Next Big Thing in conditioners for about 30 years, and my history with Suave conditioners has not been all that good, frankly, so the only reason I bought this was because I got a deal on it at CVS and I figured, "Why not? It's not like the stuff is expensive."

But sometimes serendipity enters an equation. Such was the case with this purchase. I use this conditioner with all sorts of shampoos, from Head & Shoulders to Clairol HE Long Term Relationship to Hairtrition to John Frieda to V05 to several other non-salon shampoos, and the result is the Same Thing Every Time, Regardless: sleek hair that won't succumb to US Deep South humidity by frizzing out, sleek hair that will look even better the day after I use this conditioner. I can pull my hair back or put it up or whatever and it doesn't look like a frizz explosion. This is the best "hair stuff" I've bought since Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment - and although I love that product, the straight-up fact is this Suave conditioner keeps my hair lookin' good for DAYS longer than that former-HG oil ever did.

Best hair product purchase EVER. Will repurchase as long as they make it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Laurie1018

I was skeptical about buying this product since it was so cheap. I thought "how good can it be?" But I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It left my dry, damaged hair feeling soft and moisturized without weighing it down or making it look greasy. Since I have fine, thin hair this was a miracle for me. It also smells wonderful. I used all of the first bottle and purchased another which is rare for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a FABULOUS conditioner for color treated, dry, or long hair. For someone who flat irons like me it was perfect, I really started off the sauve professional's line with a bang buying this one first. I've bought this one at least 4 times and have continuously been happy with it's performance with no complaints.
Only wish it smelled like almonds more, the smell is very mild and plain.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Sharon51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Oh my!!! What a wonderful conditioner. This made my thick, wavy and coarse hair so soft. I use this after the matching shampoo. I leave it in while I am finishing my shower and my hair is soft even when I am rinsing. This is a HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a bargain for dry hair! I pay $1.99 or less for a bottle of this and it's as good or better than the expensive ($20 a bottle) conditioners I used to use.

Agree with folks who say to rinse it well.

I use it with Suave shampoo and my hair is in great shape, even in winter. Even my hair dresser comments on how healthy my hair looks.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by SamJoRand

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have thick, damaged hair and for under $5 this makes my hair soft & helps detangle it. It's the cheapest, best working conditioner I've found so far. My hair is still damaged, it's not a miracle product but I can actually get this through my hair unlike other conditioners. I'd definitely say give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by josiecat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This conditioner, along with the shampoo, is easily the best moisturizing formula available at the drugstore. It's better than Aveda IMO. It smells lovely and it leaves my hair feeling soft and bouncy. It prevents tangles without weighing my hair down. I haven't experienced any buildup with this product, but I use a clarifying shampoo once a week. I have repurchased this many times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love at first condition! This conditioner left my hair shiny and soft and my cob slipped right through it during the rinse out. I was shocked at how well it worked. I cannot compare it to the Aveda brand but for the price ($1.99 US) it simply cannot be beat. There is a lot of silicone in it, but my hair likes and needs silicone to help add shine and protect it from heat. I've used the Humectress type as well as the Keratin and this imho is the best of the three. It also leaves my hair smelling fresh and clean with no sweet or discernable fragrance. I just love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Miranda95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE
1.) It makes my hair feel and look like silk
2.) it leaves my hair smelling amazing
3.) its cheap

<333 i love this stuff , I don't think ill be changing shampoos anytime soon! (:

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

This conditioner is just ok. My fine hair drinks it up but it rinses out really well. The smell is kinda like coconuts and it lasts all day. When my hair is dry it's moisturized and looks shiny but also looks stringy. Has a few fly aways too. I'll use it on my days off and will save my "good stuff" for work.