October 21, 2014 | 2093 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Catitude

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

There is a noticeable difference in my hair after rinsing this conditioner out. My hair is softer and silkier, and this is coming from a naturally curly girl with VERY dry & frizz-prone hair. It's a good price for the size of the bottle & I like the scent, although it can be a bit strong for some people. I took off one lippy for the -cone but other than that, I was pleasantly surprised that such a cheap conditioner could make an evident effect on my hair, and usually rinse-out conditioners don't!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by LadyRenacorn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this conditioner after reading the great reviews here. I've only used the product once and I have really felt a significant difference. My dry scratchy hair is noticeably softer and silkier. Not my favorite scent, but it works!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

No conditioning power at all. Also the scent if not the best. Smells really fake and cheap

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by jkpesaturo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am completely shocked at how good this product worked for me! I have a very difficult time finding moisturizing conditioners that will hydrate but not weigh my fine hair down. I use a very good salon brand hydrating shampoo and have spent hundreds locating a decent conditioner (both salon and drugstore brands). This works better than most.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

This product has really good slip, is very moisturizing, and leaves my hair feeling very soft. It has a somewhat strong scent. I am able to put up with the scent, even though i wish it were of a better kind. Nevertheless, ny hair loves this product, so i will continue to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by zanderae

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My long, fine, dry hair has a lot of damage. I don't blow-dry it and I don't color it, but I don't have time to get it cut, either, so it is what it is. I've been around the block with the Next Big Thing in conditioners for about 30 years, and my history with Suave conditioners has not been all that good, frankly, so the only reason I bought this was because I got a deal on it at CVS and I figured, "Why not? It's not like the stuff is expensive."

But sometimes serendipity enters an equation. Such was the case with this purchase. I use this conditioner with all sorts of shampoos, from Head & Shoulders to Clairol HE Long Term Relationship to Hairtrition to John Frieda to V05 to several other non-salon shampoos, and the result is the Same Thing Every Time, Regardless: sleek hair that won't succumb to US Deep South humidity by frizzing out, sleek hair that will look even better the day after I use this conditioner. I can pull my hair back or put it up or whatever and it doesn't look like a frizz explosion. This is the best "hair stuff" I've bought since Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment - and although I love that product, the straight-up fact is this Suave conditioner keeps my hair lookin' good for DAYS longer than that former-HG oil ever did.

Best hair product purchase EVER. Will repurchase as long as they make it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Laurie1018

I was skeptical about buying this product since it was so cheap. I thought "how good can it be?" But I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It left my dry, damaged hair feeling soft and moisturized without weighing it down or making it look greasy. Since I have fine, thin hair this was a miracle for me. It also smells wonderful. I used all of the first bottle and purchased another which is rare for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a FABULOUS conditioner for color treated, dry, or long hair. For someone who flat irons like me it was perfect, I really started off the sauve professional's line with a bang buying this one first. I've bought this one at least 4 times and have continuously been happy with it's performance with no complaints.
Only wish it smelled like almonds more, the smell is very mild and plain.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Sharon51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Oh my!!! What a wonderful conditioner. This made my thick, wavy and coarse hair so soft. I use this after the matching shampoo. I leave it in while I am finishing my shower and my hair is soft even when I am rinsing. This is a HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a bargain for dry hair! I pay $1.99 or less for a bottle of this and it's as good or better than the expensive ($20 a bottle) conditioners I used to use.

Agree with folks who say to rinse it well.

I use it with Suave shampoo and my hair is in great shape, even in winter. Even my hair dresser comments on how healthy my hair looks.