September 20, 2014 | 1759 users online

Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by ambercriedwolf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is amazing! Let me take a moment to describe my hair to you. It's rather long, reaching my waist, and I dye it blonde so you can imagine how brittle and dry my ends are. However, my roots always feel greasy and I have to shower everyday (gasp), every other day at the absolute most, to avoid this feeling. Anyways, I used to always use the Tresemme moisture rich shampoo, which I didn't have any issues with, but this stuff is way better. It's so incredibly moisturizing and smells great. For the price, if you are considering this, I would definitely give it a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by akhteian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have long, medium thickness, naturally wavy hair. I like no fuss hair routines. I wash at night and detangle and comb and then air dry and curl in the morning. Ever since starting this shampoo my hair has become very brittle and dry. It's cheap, doesn't leave residue or scent on my hair and overall isn't a BAD product...but I would not repurchase...not worth the money saved.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Serenafay00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product has effected not just my hair but my life . I usually use Organix coconut milk shampoo & condition but I wanted to switch it up with something else for a little bit . I bought this shampoo bc almond oil & Shea butter is really good for your hair , and it also has rosemary in it. I used it once and it made my hair really soft and I was ecstatic about it so I called my sister and told her how great it was . Well the days following I noticed clumps of hair falling out & this never happens . It was falling out so bad I even have a bald spot from it . My hair is thin/medium & it thinned my hair out even more . I was devastated . I started taking biotin to thicken my hair back out & doing coconut oil treatments every other day. I cried . I didn't put the shampoo to my hair falling out until my sister was talking about how her hair was falling out in clumps & she was going to go to the DR bc she thought something was wrong ! So I did some research and The shampoo has a very harsh sulfate in it . I immediately called her and said STOP USING THE SHAMPOO THROW IT AWAY ITS MAKING OUR HAIR FALL OUT ! The moment we stopped using it , our hair quit shedding . This product is crap and should be taken off the shelves . It tried to bald me & my hair is no longer thick. I even had to spend 160 & on hair extensions for thickness. I use my coconut milk shampoo & I will NEVER try anything else again !!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by joig

Awesome bargain, you can tell because some of the first ingredients on the list are almond oil and shea butter which is nice considering the morroccan infusions ones have the argan oil at the very bottom of the list and a billion silicones.
This outranks my Frederic Fekkai by miles. My hair is soft and easy to style, a little buildup after 2 days if i dont wash my hair but thats to be expected.

CANT BEAT THE PRICE at 2.50 each for huge bottles

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! I can't believe how amazing Suave is these days! I got two 25 ounces bottles - yes a total of 50 ounces (one shampoo and the other the condtioner) at Walmart for a whopping $4.97! I only decided to try it because of all you lovely MUAers who have been raving about this drugstore gem. And I wasn't disappointed! It really makes my hair feel silky and more moisturized compared to other drugstore brands I have been using. Oh, and I don't see as much fallout in the tub either! I saw a ton of strands when I would use Garnier or Pantene, but less with Suave!

I use to always walk past the Suave hair care products. My hair always gets use to shampoo and conditioner - so I have to change them all the time (after I'm done with the bottle!) - so I am excited to try other formulas from Suave! I have always loved the apple-scented one, now I can add as another fav! What a great value for products that really do work!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by fsmeath

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

for my hair type, this stuff is just so-so. it does not overstrip my hair. however, i wash my hair every other day and i've found that it makes my roots flat and a little oily on day 2, which is unusual. seems comparable to redken all soft, with which i've had similar issues. i will try a more thorough rinsing as suggested here and see if that makes a difference.

edit: this contains Dimethiconol, which is a silicone based polymer. i found that after a few uses my hair became flat and flyaway

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing for 1.00 at walgreens they have membership it was less than the 1.99 . I use it weekly as mask for 10 mins and makes my dyed hair come back alive for last month been using it and never will I get expensive condition treatments again .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a bargain for dry hair! I pay $1.99 or less for a bottle of this and it's as good or better than the expensive ($20 a bottle) shampoos I used to use.

Agree with folks who say to rinse it well.

I use it with Suave conditioner and my hair is in great shape, even in winter. Even my hair dresser comments on how healthy my hair looks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

I have thick middle eastern long hair. I love this and the matching conditioner. Makes hair smooth and manageable. I do not mind creamier shampoos or conditioners so for the price, this is a fantastic line for those with thick, or curly hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by StilettoGlamourBarbie24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Definitely leaves my hair a lot less dried out than other shampoos after washing. Just be sure to rinse thoroughly, as this product can leave residue

-StilettoGlamourBarbie24 <3