Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Chloride , Glycerin , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond) , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera) , Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil (Lemongrass) , Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary) , Chamomilla Recutita Flower , Leaf Extract , Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract (Lavender) , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) , Dimethiconol , Fragrance , Carbomer , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate , PPG-9 , Tetrasodium EDTA , TEA-Sulfate , DMDM Hydantoin , Citric Acid , PEG-45M , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Mica (CI 77019) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Very comparable to my HG shampoo/conditioner line by Matrix called Total Results Sleek. In fact, it is a dupe! Both lines contain shea butter which seems to be a miracle worker for my hair type. Nothing really combats frizz and a rough coarse texture like shea butter and this Suave shampoo works fabulous on frizz! The small Matrix bottle size costs $19.99 and the Suave, in my opinion, works the same if not better for a lot less. I love the smell of the Suave better and the consistency is thicker.

I took a chance and bought the two pack at Target because of the reviews I read, and I can't tell you how glad I am that I did. I'm the type of person that usually buys more expensive salon brands, so buying a shampoo and conditioner pack for less than $4 just felt wrong to me. I've been using this for about a month and my hair is smooth, shiny, looks, and feels great. I will definitely buy again.

Love the big bottle of this product. Price, smell and performance is awesome.

on 3/20/2015 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I bought a combo pack of this shampoo and matching conditioner--two large-sized pump bottles--for $5 (!) at Walmart. I really like this shampoo/conditioner for everyday use. It smells wonderful and it is super hydrating/conditioning for my dry, frizz-prone hair. I will say that the shampoo may not be for everyone because it does not leave hair "squeaky clean." It almost feels like shampoo and conditioner in one, like Pert. I like that for my hair though as I am accustomed to co-washing anyway. The shampoo lathers nicely.

on 1/27/2015 10:25:00 AM

This is seriously my favorite shampoo and conditioner on the planet. It's saved me a ton of money... I no longer have the struggle of trying to find something that makes my hair happy. This has dramatically improved my hair. Love love love this stuff!!!

on 1/23/2015 2:40:00 PM

I tried this because of all the great reviews on MA. I have tried many HE and LE shampoos and I really love this! It smells nice, kind of fresh herbal. I rinsed well and then after that added the matching conditioner, rinsed well again then used a cold water final rinse. I didn't blow dry because I wasn't going anywhere but when it dried it was so soft. I kept running my fingers through it because I can't believe how soft it felt, and it was also shiny. I have fine, just above the shoulder length non colored hair, but I bet this would be great on colored hair, and long hair! I wish I knew about this a long time ago! I will purchase again.

on 1/7/2015 10:30:00 AM

I just switched to this shampoo/conditioner after reading the rave reviews - I really like it. I like the smell, and it left my hair soft and clean.

on 12/22/2014 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Love this shampoo! Smells great and keeps my hair healthy! I always repurchase this one becuase I never use any product in my hair besides this and the matching conditioner. These products alone keep my hair in great condition. Great price for the best shampoo!

on 11/23/2014 10:34:00 PM

I love this stuff, it's one of the few hair shampoos I've acutally repurchased. It's strange, but I think I've been using this shampoo for an entire year now. That's just crazy talk. I use it with the conditioner and what ever other deep conditioner I feel like using. Before I purchaced this shampoo and conditioner, I was using the L'Oreal Evercreme system and while it was good(still use the leave in conditioner), it was more expensive than the Suave and I'm just as happy with the suave. I looked at the ingredients in the conditioner before purchasing and was surpirsed by how high up the list of ingredients the shea butter actually was. That's always nice and sort of unusual for Suave. In any case, I use this product because it makes my hair soft and smooth and shiny when used with the conditioner.

on 11/4/2014 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this white creamy shampoo because Shea butter is especially great for color-treated hair. I notice this product leaves my hair soft, and using my Chi flat iron makes my hair even softer. Many Shea butter shampoos are very expensive, but Suave Professionals version is super reasonable. I prefer to buy the largest bottle sold at Target and Walmart. Some Shea butter products actually do not smell very well, but this shampoo smells just fine. The corresponding conditioner is only so-so. I generally use other conditioners!