September 2, 2014 | 1158 users online

Cleansers - Nuxe - Micellar Foam Cleanser with 3 Roses (Eau de Mousse Micellaire aux 3 Roses)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Krissy0913

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started using This Nuxe cleanser months ago. It is one of the best cleansers I've ever tried. Not only is it super effective removing my makeup but it's gentle at the same time. Just the other night I could not locate my eye makeup remover so I grabbed my cleanser pumped a small amount on a cotton pad and it removed every trace of eye makeup and believe me I wear a ton of liner and mascara! I love the smell and texture too. I have to admit my absolute fav cleanser is the shiseido benefiance but it's double the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by AdelaideHanoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is absolutely amazing! I use it along with my Olay rotating brush, and it works wonders. I always use my Earth Science astringent afterwards, and it leaves my skin throughout clean, and it also feels really fresh. The smell of this product is amazing, and the packaging is easy to use. I think this is an overall good product, and I would recommend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by vmax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate foam cleansers as I feel they do not take off enough make up but this one is amazing. I have normal skin with no problems as long as I keep a routine going. I hate the smell of roses but I can not smell roses at all so it is great. 1 pump will do your whole face and I keep cleansing for a good 2 minutes. It rinses off with no residue and when I take the micellar water to my face from Nuxe there is nothing left to take off. They make a small size for travel which is perfect since I do travel a lot. Another amazing product from this company.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Laski

I had a travel size, and used it up, but I have to admit that I didnīt really like it. It was not as gentle as I thought it would be, sometimes I felt a bit of a burning sensation when I applied it. So, I wont buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Taizk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this cleanser !!
It smells so beautiful, just like damask rose !! (the scent is strong and it lingers, so sensitive people might not like )
It leaves my skin soooooo velvet soft, I can't even explain.
I just wish it would give me same glowy finish as the L'Occitane Immortelle Foaming Cleanser....
But I will keep repurchasing and using as my nightime cleanser.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

No, absolutely no! Although claimed to be suitable for sensitive skin, it includes sodium laurel sulphate which is also used in shampoos. It does not remove the sligtest make-up either.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by katewilson

I bought the Nuxe Cleansing Foam after recieving a small sample set of some their products. Prior to trying it, I had been an exclusive L'Occitane L'Immortelle foaming cleanser gal, but thought it might be nice to try something slighty different and cheaper.
I love this foaming cleanser as it doesn't dry out my fair skin. Also, it's the only foam I've tried that completely removes eye make-up. I find you only have to use a small amount each time and rub gently around the eye area. It doesn't irritate my skin or eyes and removes all makeup with minimal effort. People who are sensitive to strong smells may want to avoid this cleanser, but I enjoy the botanical scent.

I would reccommend to people with sensitive skin and to those who want to minimize their cleansing routine. I forego the eye make remover when using this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

Love this! 2 pumps and it removes everything. Since I don't wear waterproof mascara, it did an honest job on my eyes as well. I had to use very little eye makeup remover after. Very light, you don't really feel it on your skin (it dosen't lather much) and so you don't have the impression it's working but it does. Using witch hazel after showed me that my face was squeeky clean.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice smell...but too drying for my dry/sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by mamzaile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love it. I'm on my second bottle and I intend on buying it over and over again. It's very gentle on sensitive skin and it does not break me out. It lasts a few months, with only 1-2 pumps necessary to leave skin well cleansed. Above all, it is exempt of parabens and phenoxyethanol, which definitely makes it my HG.