Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash

4.3

on 3/31/2011 9:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I purchased this because I use the Aveeno positively radiant face pre moistened towlettes that come in that big ugly tub and I like them because they exfoliate well and I do see my face being more radiant like. I purchased this body wash to mix with Dove which I love, the Aveeno exfoliates while Dove moisturizes. You don't need much because it lathers well, my skin felt very smooth and defiantely more radiant, this body wash is great if you have dull skin or just looking for a healthy all over glow.

on 8/10/2010 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Pretty good product, doesn't moisturize as good as the original body wash, and the exfoliating beads are there just to look pretty. However the sent, and lather are great!

I got this in the pomegranite smell. I love the smell and it does leave my skin smooth, doesn't exfoliate very well, but does ok. I wasn't it expecting it to anyway. I use a homemade sugar scrub anyway. The price is a bit pricey for a drugstore body wash, but it does come in a big bottle.

on 1/18/2010 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Smells nice, cleanses well, and doesn't dry my skin out, however, it's a little on the pricey side for a drug store body wash, and it looks like... well, let's just say uh... it looks disturbingly biological. And it doensn't really have enough grit to exfoliate much.