August 1, 2014 | 1443 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Double-Ended Every Day Eye Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Katsuida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great brush, one end applies eyeshadow and the other end is a smudging tool. It is very soft and so far it has not shed anything at all for me. One of my favourite brushes as I use it pretty much everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by jltful89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok brush that's good for everyday use. One end for applying shadow the other end for smudging and that's pretty much it.The smudging? smudge? end can be used gor lining the eyes. The bristles are pretty soft and there hasn't been any shedding even after numerous washings. Not the most affordable brush for the function nor quality but still a decent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by PrettyInACasket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this brush! It's extremely versatile, it picks up a lot of product, and blends extremely well. For a while, this was the only eye brush I owned that wasn't from a random low quality makeup set, and I would say I did pretty well with it. I even have to use it to brighten up/blend out eyeshadow applied with my more expensive brushes! This brush is also very simple to clean. So if you must invest in only one eye brush, this is the one!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by taliacrayon24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Will use this every day for smudging eyeliner, and it's amazing for applying eyeshadow. Love this brush. In no way could it be bettered. This is my HG of smudger/eyeshadow brushes. Very happy with it, it was worth every cent.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2010 4:47:00 AM More reviews by dilistic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My main complaint about this brush is that its not soft enough for me. I own alot of brushes from The Body Shop and compared to those this brush is far from soft. The first time i used it i made the mistake of dragging it across my lid. I guess i was also pretty heavy handed doing that as it made my lids hurt. (Possibly due to my eczema, my skin around my eye is sensitive)

I like that the brush is two ended and both brushes work well when used correctly. Its very dense and so the colour shows up well. I will keep this brush until it breaks but i'll probably not buy it again. I've only had this for a couple of months.

Its worth the money in the sense that there are 2 brush heads and they do work well. I guess i'm just used to the softness of brushes from The Body Shop so that aspect annoys me a little. I have no problem with it other than that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 11:42:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

OK , brushes are expensive, we all know that.
So every time I have to spend 20 Euros or more on a brush I think very well &I need to check the quality, & make sure I really can make good use of it (I have many brushes that looked super in the shop and then at home they are just "Meh")
The Sephora SA suggested me this one. At first sight, it looked weird... It is a two-in-one eyeshadow brush and smudger.
I liked the shade of the bristles. A bright golden orange. Bristles are super soft... And I thought: I get two brushes for the same price of one. Plus...it's a good thing especially if you travel a lot, like me, so that you have one tool less to think about.
The smudger is exactly the same to the smudger brush (#14) from Sephora i have: works great for eyeliner or w/ very dark shadows you just need to apply a tuiny bit a line/smudge.
The blender is equal to the Sephora #22. A very versatile crease/lid brush. You basically can use it for every area of the eye (provided you wash it well before applying one shade and the next).
I like this tool very much, i wish they made all the lines with double ended brushes!