December 19, 2014 | 1601 users online

Skincare - Face - Etude - Happy TeaTime Cleansing Foam (All)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by lele77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like all things tea tree, so I bought this type of cleansing foam and immediately fell in love. I use it every day, usually once (in the evening) but sometimes twice, and it leaves my normal-to-combination skin clean and bright. I don't know what the other reviewers mean by "too clean" - perhaps it's that "squeaky clean", a tiny bit "tight" feeling of the skin? If so, this foam definitely does that, and I love it! It's all about personal preference, I guess. I obviously moisturize after washing my face with this foam, but it's not like I have to moisturize immediately or my face will dry out - absolutely not. I am also a naughty girl and use the foam to wash off my makeup. It does the job wonderfully, except for the eyes, where I have to use makeup remover. The smell is nice and rather neutral, not overpowering at all. In short, the foam is just right for me, and the awesome price is the cherry on top.

I'm on my second tube of this cleansing foam right now, and there's a third one waiting for its turn! I usually like experimenting with skincare and switching things up every once in a while, so you can understand that I absolutely love this product. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by mychann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great cleansing foam (I got mine in Green Tea). There's a lot, so I think it's a really good deal. You literally have to use only the tiniest amount, and it foams up really nicely, meaning it will last a LONG time. Leaves your skin feeling super clean, albeit at times a little "too" clean, like others have said. It seems to strip your skin of all oils and dirt. Definitely follow up immediately with toner and moisturizer. I recommend this product, especially if you're someone who can't find a cleanser that really does the job or if you have oily skin. Enjoy Happy Tea Time! ^ ^

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Kiuura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

- When a saw this cleansing, I was just interested on the "green tea" foam , and the packaging is really cute!

I really love this stuff, because it really clean off the face, my face look really clean and fresh when I'm using it, and it smell so good!

Fortunately, this product can dry out the skin, when you have a dry or sensitive. I really recommend for oily or combination skin! I don't use everyday cause it could dry my sensitive zone of the face.

I will purchase this product, I've already bought the peach tea!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by doctordonna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Cheap, and you get a lot of bang for your buck. However it gives me skin that "too clean" feeling that I hate! My skin feels dry and dehydrated even in the shower.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by minichilisa

my brother gave me this product when i came to visit him in korea, and at first it was just a normal face wash..nothing special, after about a week or two it started making me break out like crazy, i had all these really small pimples all over my face that I've never had before. defiantly not for oily/acne-prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 8:35:00 AM More reviews by docedecereja

super cheapp cleansing foam i ever used super big pagage that i think it can be use for at least 6 months!!!smelll so good im using the peach one love it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 6:41:00 AM More reviews by NatureLover0685

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

From the Etude House Happy Tea Time Cleansing Line, this cleanser is a genius! It has a nice subtle scent, with moisturizing ingredients so my face wouldn't feel dry even after washing. Plus, it refreshes and revitalizes my skin.

The line consists of the following teas:

- Aloe Tea (for moisturizing)
- Milk Tea (for softening)
- Peach Tea (for brightening)
- Green Tea (for clarifying)
- Lemon Tea (for revitalizing)