September 19, 2014 | 1907 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Blush Rush - Radiance

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 7:58:00 AM More reviews by pizzaandmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

at first i thought this colour would be WAY too bright but after i tried it out, its not bad at all! the colour is just the right amount of pigmented to give your cheeks a pop of colour without looking strange, it actually looks very nice on your cheeks. i think this would be perfect for a pop of colour on your cheeks in summer! it even has a little mirror that slides out in the back

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Lanessa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Colour is shocking but looks amazing on! I bought this during a recent trip to Vegas, and have heard from a number of makeup artists why smashbox is so good.
The products are designed to be used for photography, so when a flash is used, the product on film will look just as it appears in the mirror. This is so important for wedding photography or other professional shoots to avoid the light reflecting off and appearing lighter in the picture (think pictures of body builders who seem to have a tan body and white face. They don't, it's just the flash photography catching the particles of pigment in the makeup and throwing it back). Any professional photographer knows these principles and a good make-up artist will keep this in mind for photography.
Back to the product itself. I was on a 5 year search for a blush that would give a natural, fresh look without being orangey. The artist I spoke to recommended this product which seemed WAY too bright, but it applies so beautifully and looks completely natural when on. I won't buy any other kind of blush knowing what I do about the way it shows in photographs and looks in person. An absolute must buy :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW15 or 20 when tanning from a bottle).

So, I bought this on a haul without reading reviews...

I bought this blush thinking, hmm I don't have a cool-toned raspberry pigmented blush yet? Let's try...

It goes on my blush brush as pigmented and bright as I expected... but when it blends into my cheekbones, it's very natural???

That being said... I LOVE IT! I wear it almost every day since I purchased it, and I need so little of it, it's going to last for forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Carybear

I love this blush. It's sheer, non-shimmery (good for us over 30 gals) and natural. The packaging is both cute and functional and gets 5 lippies.
The color is a *bit* on the cool side, it's not my go-to blush. I look best in warmer reds and corals.
On the right day tho' this blush makes me look 25 again. Seriously, it's that natural, that fresh. I will buy it again, but I doubt the densely packed, finely milled powder will be gone any year soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Saandes2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The packaging I want for a blush! Very easy to use and girls don't be scared off by this color it looks insane in the jar! My friend gave it too me because when she bought it she thought it would be hot pink. Thats exactly what it looks like in the package completly barbie pink but once you apply it its the most gentle pink. On my fair skin it makes me look like im naturally blushing just a little bit. Great everyday color!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by radiya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a pink blush with a cool tint to it that was also buildable. This one is perfect! A little bit and you have a natural pink summer flush great for daytime and build it up for an evening dramatic blush. I'm an NC30-35 and this shade has been great as an everyday go-to colour. Too bad I have to reapply half day, wish it lasted longer...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by ashmonster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this blush. In the pan as other reviewers have already stated it is REALLLY pink. I love it. It does give a great pink glow... very highly pigmented but a great color. I love smashbox packaging .. eventhough it's simple.

Wish it had a little longer staying power. ( minus one lippie) I think im going to have to cave and buy urban decays make up setting spray. I find myself having to reapply my makeup half way though the day..

Overall definitely one of the best blushes i have tried !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by emsparago

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was so scared when I opened my box from smashbox.com and saw how bright this blush was! At first I applied way too much, and it just looked silly. This is a nice color pink if you have a very light touch when applying it. Now I use it with just a small application and it adds a nice color to my fair complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by illume

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this blush! It's perfect for my fair complexion and skintone. Lasts all day and you only need a bit so it lasts forever. Just don't drop it!! You can place a little for a flush or a lot for a doll-look. I've gotten nothing but compliments with this blush. It's my go-to no-thinking blush. The mirror is a little unnecessary though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush! This is can be worn soft if applied with a light hand. I'm fair and it works for me, my Co worker has it also and she is a dark African-american and she also loves it. I prefer matte blushes so this was perfect.