February 26, 2015 | 1978 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2015 9:26:00 PM More reviews by makeupfa0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm okay with this product. I got the color Just Peachy and love the rest of the colors. My problem with them is that it doesnt have a smooth application. I find myself dragging my lips with this. Doesn't wear great throughout the day. Ehh

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2015 8:25:00 PM More reviews by MarsBar9913

I own a lot of these matte lipsticks. They are really good for under $2. The cult favourite 903C looks too orange on me but I love most of the other colours. With a balm underneath they aren't too drying and can last a while on the lips. I don't notice a strong scent from these lipsticks but the packaging could use a little work. I honestly like these but find myself reaching for revlon, maybelline or covergirl ones first.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2015 10:31:00 PM More reviews by fildzahfzakiah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the semi-matte finish of it. I have it in Cinnamon Spice color. It's very pigmented. Tho' the lasting power is just average. But for such price, the quality is amazing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2015 5:00:00 PM More reviews by xpgr1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

These are awesome lipsticks. The formula doesn't go on patchy or oddly, it lasts all day on me (as in through eating and drinking, no retouches), and even when it fades it fades beautifully. Aside from its amazing staying power, the other selling point is its color and finish. The color is amazing because you can dab it on and rub it in as a stain or put it on full on for opaque coverage. The finish is not matte as advertised but more semi-matte, however it does become more matte through the day. The only reason I took off a lippie is because it can be drying. Not at first, but after a few hours of wear. Just make sure to either exfoliate your lips before applying or put some lip balm on first. I own several but my favorites are Cherry Picking (red with pink undertones) and Mauve Outta Here (magenta-pink with purple undertones). I like to pair Mauve Outta Here with a nude gloss to made a beautiful nude-pink color. I seriously recommend these.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2015 9:43:00 PM More reviews by TPatt16

I LOOOOOVE this product. It's so creamy and pigmented and it looks so good on my lips. My lips don't feel dry at all and I don't even use lip balm before applying. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and definitely keep repurchasing. I like this product even more than my MAC lipsticks. ALSO, let's not forget the pricing. I bought mine for 1.99 at Walgreens. I'm just so happy I purchased this because now I don't have to spend $10+ on one lipstick. The ONLY thing I do not like about this product is the packaging. It is tolerable, but it is a little annoying. Despite this, the product is still amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2015 7:09:00 PM More reviews by anahisus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Second favorite drugstore lipsticks hands down. I love Cherry Bomb, Mochalicious, and Wine room. I really want to go get new shades, but my drugstore never re-stocks on makeup. Overall i can deal with the packaging which is not that bad, but there's always lipstick on the lid. Love how matte it is, and it isn't drying at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2015 7:54:00 PM More reviews by carelesswhisper

I have 3 Mega Last lipsticks, Just Peachy, Bare It All and Coraline. They are matte and very pigmented; colours are nice enough but unfortunately they look quite bad on my lips texture-wise and I am a bit disappointed. They look always very patchy and they fill all my little creases even when I have very soft lips. Just Peachy is my favourite, although it may be a little too bright for my taste. It's a lovely rose peachy nude, and it is a great color for spring. Bare It All is a neutral nude, a bit brown, and I have to say I have some trouble pulling it off. Coraline is not what I expected, it seemed a lovely coral shade on the website but it's more a coralish red and I do not think it suits me. For the price they are quite okay I guess, but I just can't like them as I would. They have the worst packaging I ever seen, Essence lipsticks are so much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2015 7:50:00 PM More reviews by msbeautyaddict

I love these lipsticks. I have sugar plum fairy (dupe for Mac rebel), rose bud, cherry bomb, spotlight red (mac rubywoo dupe) and mauve outta here. My favourite is mauve outta here suits my fair complexion perfect mauve pink shade. The packaging is pretty awful, it's cheap looking and doesnt fully close, its not much of a problem considering the price and quality of the lipsticks. There is no scent which I like and they have a semi matte texture which lasts about 4-5 hours on me. I would definitely recommend these to any lipstick junkie or anyone starting out with makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 7:40:00 PM More reviews by hh2734

This lipstick is awesome. For the price, you seriously can't beat it. So far I've only been able to find Don't Blink Pink. I love it!! It's a true matte and very pigmented, and this stuff is definitely true to the name: it LASTS. I put this on one morning, ate a bunch of meals, even took a shower and forgot I was even wearing it a.k.a no reapplying at all, but at the end of the day I looked in the mirror and it was still very noticeably there. I was shocked. The only con is the packaging, which is seriously crappy, but for the price I guess you can't really complain.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2015 10:19:00 AM More reviews by heyitsalphae

It does stay true to its semi matte, creamy finish description. It's very pigmented. Color selection is good. The product does feather out hence applying a lip primer or liner would definitely help. It's not that creamy but if you're a girl who loves matte lips then this product is not for you. I for one adores matte lipsticks. I gave this product a try but it really doesnt work for me. It easily transfers. Moreover, the packaging is not good. You have to carefully put the lid back or take it out since the lid dents the lipstick. Price-wise, it's all right but I wouldnt purchase this again.