Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick

4.3

These lipsticks are absolutely amazing!
They are very pigmented
They last on your lips like for hours !
If you like matte lips you need these in your life.
The price is so reasonable aswell .
I've got about 8 different colours, from pale neutrals to the more vibrant orange and reds .
I like some of them even more than my mac lipsticks and that's saying something!
They are a little drying on the lips. But I use a transparent lip balm before applying.
But with most matte lipsticks they can be on the dry side.
Honestly don't hesitate to buy these lipsticks they are truly amazing!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

everything about this lip color is great except for the packaging and the smell from the tube. it is not drying although not moisturizing either. color range is great, so there's something for everyone. no distinctive smell except when you bring the tube closer to your nose and you can smell something nasty/rancid. the packaging, like others have mentioned, sux big time. the color always gets inside the cap and since the cap is transparent you can see the marks on the cap everytime you see the lipstick. looks gross and cheap but at a fraction of high end lipstick, what do you expect? im not repurchasing it because i cant stand the rancid smell from the tube. yuck!

I love these lipsticks. I have 13 shades! I got a lot of them buy one get one half off or buy two get one free at Walgreens or cvs. Without a sale they are still super cheap. The most expensive I have seen them is $2.19 at Walgreens. Most places they are $1.99. I have MAC lipsticks and actually prefer the wet n wild lipsticks over the MAC. These lipsticks are semi matte but will not dry out your lips. They last a very long time too! One application lasted through thanksgiving dinner (eating and drinking). The shades are beautiful. Many shades are said to be dupes for MAC shades. Just do a little googling and you can find out what shades are dupes.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I own close to every shade of these lipsticks! The color is great, truly matte formula, lasts so well, and is not drying at all. As other reviewers have mentioned you want to make sure to moisturize before application. I use either a Lush lip balm or a rosebud salve every night before bed and that has always been sufficient for me. My only complaint is the packaging- I wouldn't mind paying an extra dollar to be able to retract the lipstick all the way so I don't nick it with the lid. It doesn't have to be fancy, but something a la Jordana Modern Matte packaging.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have several of these. They are great for the price. There are many color options, I own about 5 of them. They do take some getting used to because they are very dry, but that is because they are truly matte. Just make sure to exfoliate and put a lip balm on before applying. They last a good while on the lips too! The cheap packaging is my least favorite part about it, but what can you do? I love these, will keep using.

Love these, I tried one after buying one of the single e/s and loving that.

The lipstick stays on during dinner, and doesn't move outside my lipline, which as you get older is important.

I now have about 5, there are too many dark colors for my taste.
I gave it 5 lipsticks because it's cheap AND GREAT.

The cheap packaging does not bother me as much as others, it only cost $2

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

These lipsticks have been around way before the matte trend hit. And to be honest, I hate them. These lipsticks are so drying, unpigmented, apply in patches, and emphasize my every lip line. The only candidate I'd rec these to is someone with very full, supple lips. Which is probably about... 2% of the consumers out there?

I'm not a fan of the matte trend in general but even I can admit there are better matte formulas out there (even drugstore lines - such as NYX). The only pro of Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipsticks is the dirt cheap price sticker.

Well I bought 3 shades, Pinkerbell, Stoplight Red and Just Peachy. I have tried Just Peachy and Stoplight Red. So far I'm quite impressive with the coverage of Stoplight Red except it's pinkish hint on my lips. Especially after I absorbed my lips with tissue to made it more matte-look. It really look like somehow magenta on my lips. But the colour still looks good on my fair skin tone although I was expecting it will be just as red as my expectation or at least as it's stick. I just hate Just Peachy because it doesnt blend at all on my lips and it give my lips cracks and flakes. What I dont like most about this WnW Megalast lippen is because its chemical/acids smell.
Also when I opened the caps, I can say that it more likely crayon/chalk rather than a lipstick due to it's wax/chemical/acids smell and the annoying 2 long line on the stick.
I hope the third shade will do a good colour performance as my expectation.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It was only $2, I'll never bother with cheap lipstick again. This lipstick was really dry and didn't go on smoothly. I had to put on some chap stick before applying it so it would glide on. And I don't like how the tip of the lipstick is in a complete circle, it doesn't have that point like other lipsticks do. So cause of that, it wasn't easy to apply it at the top and on the edges of my lips. I ended up just throwing this lipstick away.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love these lipsticks. I have about 6 of these and I find myself reaching for these more than my higher end lipsticks. They are bit drying so I put on a bit of Chapstick before applying any of these lipsticks. They are very long lasting once applied. Also it does have a tendency to tug if you apply on dry lips and it will emphasize any dryness on your lips so Chapstick is a must, but that's with any matte lipstick. These lippies are very pigmented! My favorites are cherry bomb,coraline and cinnamon spice.

Video Reviews & Tutorials