November 28, 2014 | 1376 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by minusthegirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh my goodness, I LOVE these lipsticks!!!

Right now, I currently own two of them: Wine Room and Mochalicious. Mochalicious is one of my all-time favorite lip colors. I wear it so often that it's ridiculous.

These lipsticks are creamy, long lasting, and do not dry out the lips as a matte lipstick would. The color range and pigmentation is amazing for the product to be so inexpensive. Mocha is a gorgeous medium reddish brown on me, and I really want to try Sand Storm next since I'm on a serious brown kick right now. The only color I did not like on me was Cherry Bomb. It had too much of a berry undertone for my complexion. That doesn't mean that I don't like the rest of these shades though!

Packaging is awful. Often times the cap does not stay on the tube and the color often comes off onto the cap itself, which is extremely annoying. However, for only $3 a pop, can you really complain?

Love these, but you sometimes have to dig for them at the drugstores as the colors have always been picked over. Buy two if you absolutely fall in love with a shade, as I did. They are that good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I discovered these lipsticks some time ago and loved the colors and staying power, but hated how dry they were. But it seems WnW has changed the formula ever so slightly, and now they are creamy, long-lasting, and super pigmented with one swipe.
I have this in Cherry Bomb (which I reviewed individually a couple years ago and have since updated with my most current opinion on it), Mocha-licious (my favorite Autumn matte rosy brown EVER), and Vamp It Up (a deep blackened purple akin to MAC's Cyber, only with a more matte finish - this may be getting discontinued, as it's getting harder and harder to find so stock up!). Every one of these shades outperforms nearly every high-end lipstick in my collection at the moment.
These lipsticks are so iron-clad that they actually take some effort to remove. That's not to say they'll last with no wear after a big meal, but when they do fade, it's quite evenly, so you won't have to worry about leaping up from the table after you eat to go reapply.
There's a slight stain left behind with Cherry Bomb and Vamp It Up, which I like (my lips have no natural pigment, so staining is welcome) but not with Mocha-licious.
The packaging is terrible on these. The bullet doesn't retract all the way, which can lead to a mess if one is not careful. The packaging also feels flimsy. At least the cap seems secure.
Oh yeah, and these are $2-3 depending on where you get them. Kind of amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by megmarie82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I own this lipstick in 23 shades, and every single one is beautiful. They all have great pigmentation and last for a long time. They are matte but apply easily and do not dry out my lips. My only complaint is that the packaging is pretty cheap. The caps do not stay on very well. That said, they cost less than $3 each. I would definitely give them 5 stars if I could trust that they wouldn't come open and break in my makeup bag.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by billa2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

great pigmentation, nice lasting power (darker shades leave a gorgeous stain!) however I hate the formula! As has already been mentioned the packaging sucks, I hate how the bullets dont go down all the way but my biggest gripe is that these lipsticks are wayy too thick and even when I've applied lip balm beforehand I feel like they drag across my lips and feel heavy on my lips afterwards.

I purchased 4 shades (bare it all, sugar plum fairy, cherry bomb, cherry picking). Cherry bomb looks ok as a stain but looks WAY too gothic on me when worn full on, again I like sugar plum fairy as a stain but when worn full on it looks a bit flat on me. I like the other two shades however I'll likely look for a dupe in another brand instead of repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Justminick

I love the bare it all lipstick. The color is great and is actually a nude that works with my pale skin. It's moisturizing, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by yunitar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am an Asian with NC 37-42 skin on MAC SFF with pigmented and two toned lips, my upper lip is darker than the lower one. I live in Indonesia, bought these lipstick online for Rp 58.000 each (about US $5). I own 5 colors;
- Bare it All: a perfect nude lipstick for me since it's nude enough but doesn't wash me out.
- Think Pink: a pale pink lipstick for me. For someone with similar skin color, you need to be careful wearing this alone. On me, it looks really stand out (maybe because of my big lips), neon-y but pale at the same time if that makes sense. I usually use my Vaseline petroleum jelly before I put my lipstick on, but not for this one and Pinkerbell cause it makes it patchy and uneven. Just ugly. Luckily it doesn't make my lips dry.
- Pinkerbell: a perfect pink lipstick. But not for people who don't like getting attention.
- Don't Blink Pink: a perfect babrie pink lipstick. The color and the texture is perfect for and to me.
- Cherry Bomb: a dark burgundy lipstick. I just LOVE this color. I feel daring and bold but beautiful at the same time whenever I put this on. Just LOVE it. I think this color will work for every skin tone. The texture is also perfect for and to me. I usually wear this alone or mix it with Bare it All and it will give me a mauve-y MLBB color (I put 2-3 layers of Bare It All on both lips then put 1 thin layer of Cherry Bomb on one of my lips then smack them on).

I WILL repurchase and buy more colors of this lipstick.

Update
12/11/2014
I just got new shades;
Stoplight Red: Very creamy, bright red lipstick with blue tone. People say it's a dupe for Ruby Woo, but I'd say this is a little more pink, Ruby Woo is a little more neutral, at least on my skin. And this one is a little lighter than Ruby Woo. I think I'm still gonna buy Ruby Woo (bought this hoping to be the real dupe of Ruby Woo).

Carrot Gold: I LOVE this color. Looks really good. True orange color. I don't like most orange lipstick cause they're too dark for my liking, but this one is the true orange.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by StinaBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loooove these lipsticks. I was always a fan of DS lippies. I see no real need to go buy a higher end lipstick unless the color is absolutely unique and beautiful and I must have it.

But for some reason I avoided these. Until one day I bought it on a whim and suggestion of a friend. I went back and bought them all. I have every color. And there are soooooooo many Mac dupes! And the best is they're matte. I hate glossy lipsticks, I like to add gloss from time to time, but I prefer matte.

They can be very drying. So what I do is exfoliate my lips with sugar and coconut oil, prior to makeup application. And then I put lip balm and start my face. Following these steps is sooooo necessary, otherwise your lips will look crusty.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by mommytwoboys78

There's a reason why this has sooo many great reviews. Colors are absolutely gorgeous and pigmented! I can't believe I've been missing out for so long. Run out and buy this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have 12 of these. TWELVE. I kind of went a little crazy during a Rite Aid BOGO...

They are (in no particular order, though I will star my absolute favorites):

Urban Night
Bordeaux Boulevard **
Ravin Raisin
Sugar Plum Fairy **
Bare It All

Only one of these is an all-out dud for me, and that's Mocha-licious, and that's just because the color doesn't work with my complexion. I have found that the darker and brighter shades are of slightly better quality: i.e. they don't have the patchiness the lighter/nud-er ones can have. The 3 I have from the limited edition fall collection are ALSO of a slightly better quality, as they seem to have a different formulation (these are: Sweet Cream, Urban Night, and Bordeaux Boulevard -- my absolute FAVE, you need that one!! They also come in the matte black tube), so I recommend picking those up while they're still available.

Other than that, I don't have any real comments on the actual colors since you'll have to decide what you like and works for you. I'm really impressed with the risks WnW took with some of these shades. They really took current trends into consideration and formulated a line with interesting colors at an insanely great price. Do I think the Mega Last lipsticks are of the highest quality? No. They can be uncomfortable to wear, are drying, and like I said - some individual shades aren't as great as the others. BUT. They're definitely on par with a lot of pricier drugstore products. I will wear these all, and have been having a blast collecting them without breaking the bank. You can get a bunch and probably find at least one you can't live without!

(Seriously. I have twelve of them...)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by sw3etpinay

In looooove with these lipsticks! My absolute faves are Wine Room and Bare it All :].
Stoplight Red is a perfect red - makes your teeth appear whiter!
They're extremely affordable. The packaging is the only con I can think of for these honestly.
The pigmentation of these lipsticks are exactly how they are in the sticker colors.
I must say that the colors can be hard to find, but I found many colors at my local Walgreens.

Tip: I recommend (as others have previously said) to dab on the lipstick if you don't want its true color.
It's under 2 bucks, try it!