October 21, 2014 | 1362 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by StinaBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loooove these lipsticks. I was always a fan of DS lippies. I see no real need to go buy a higher end lipstick unless the color is absolutely unique and beautiful and I must have it.

But for some reason I avoided these. Until one day I bought it on a whim and suggestion of a friend. I went back and bought them all. I have every color. And there are soooooooo many Mac dupes! And the best is they're matte. I hate glossy lipsticks, I like to add gloss from time to time, but I prefer matte.

They can be very drying. So what I do is exfoliate my lips with sugar and coconut oil, prior to makeup application. And then I put lip balm and start my face. Following these steps is sooooo necessary, otherwise your lips will look crusty.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by mommytwoboys78

There's a reason why this has sooo many great reviews. Colors are absolutely gorgeous and pigmented! I can't believe I've been missing out for so long. Run out and buy this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have 12 of these. TWELVE. I kind of went a little crazy during a Rite Aid BOGO...

They are (in no particular order, though I will star my absolute favorites):

Urban Night
Bordeaux Boulevard **
Ravin Raisin
Sugar Plum Fairy **
Bare It All

Only one of these is an all-out dud for me, and that's Mocha-licious, and that's just because the color doesn't work with my complexion. I have found that the darker and brighter shades are of slightly better quality: i.e. they don't have the patchiness the lighter/nud-er ones can have. The 3 I have from the limited edition fall collection are ALSO of a slightly better quality, as they seem to have a different formulation (these are: Sweet Cream, Urban Night, and Bordeaux Boulevard -- my absolute FAVE, you need that one!! They also come in the matte black tube), so I recommend picking those up while they're still available.

Other than that, I don't have any real comments on the actual colors since you'll have to decide what you like and works for you. I'm really impressed with the risks WnW took with some of these shades. They really took current trends into consideration and formulated a line with interesting colors at an insanely great price. Do I think the Mega Last lipsticks are of the highest quality? No. They can be uncomfortable to wear, are drying, and like I said - some individual shades aren't as great as the others. BUT. They're definitely on par with a lot of pricier drugstore products. I will wear these all, and have been having a blast collecting them without breaking the bank. You can get a bunch and probably find at least one you can't live without!

(Seriously. I have twelve of them...)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by sw3etpinay

In looooove with these lipsticks! My absolute faves are Wine Room and Bare it All :].
Stoplight Red is a perfect red - makes your teeth appear whiter!
They're extremely affordable. The packaging is the only con I can think of for these honestly.
The pigmentation of these lipsticks are exactly how they are in the sticker colors.
I must say that the colors can be hard to find, but I found many colors at my local Walgreens.

Tip: I recommend (as others have previously said) to dab on the lipstick if you don't want its true color.
It's under 2 bucks, try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Virgo317

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love these lippies! I bought them for .69 cents (on sale of course) at Walgreens but I believe they are normally 1.50-1.99. Either way, very affordable! The ONLY problem I have with them is they can be drying...after a few hours ;) not bad. I do exfoliate and moisturize my lips before applying to try and avoid drying as long as possible. It does come off on drinks or food very easily but most of it will stay on your lips. Throughout my 9 hour work day I will reapply at least once, maybe twice. Still, I love! My favorite is Mauve outta here. Very beautiful and pigmented color. They are all nicely pigmented and absolutely beautiful, true to color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by mackenzieg

EASY TRICK TO KEEP LID ON ---> Love the lipstick and hate the container? Simply put a layer of scotch tape around the inside of the lid. Align the tape so it doesn't have to fold over the edge of the tube. Your Mega Last will stay closed like a dream!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by lcheramie1212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is A-MAZING!!! I have been obsessing over finding the perfect everyday "nude" lip color but everything was always too pale, too brown or too pink. Or if I found a shade I liked the product itself was terrible...too sticky, too drying or just gone after 5 minutes. Seriously... I have tried probably hundreds of lip products. And then I found Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipsticks!!! Of course the one I'm most excited about is "bare it all" because it is the PERFECT nude lipstick but I also bought several others and I love them all!!! They are amazingly pigmented and last hours without making lips feel too dry. And they're $1.99!!! Seriously... Don't bother with any other lipstick. This is officially the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by zaprina

I love these lippies! They have great colors that are almost identical to some high end lipsticks. I exfoliate, moisture, and occasionally prime my lips before using any lipstick. It can be a bit drying after awhile but over all I love them! I have almost all shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are my HG lipsticks. These lipsticks are very moisturizing, very color pigmented and last all day. I have almost every shade in this collection and the price is fantastic, though the packaging could be better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by sophjud

Incredible product and I am astounded by the great price. One con I have is the packaging, you have to be careful that you don't break the tube when putting the lid back on but I can completely forgive that. The formula is not too drying for a matte lipstick, if your lips feel quite dry I recommend putting a lip balm (I use Lucas' pawpaw) on 5 mins before application then it will glide on. It lasts all day as well - no touch ups necessary providing you aren't drinking a lot other wise just a quick check will see you on your way! The range of colours is also very good, so far I have 6 shades and my favourite is 'mauve outta here.' I buy mine from beauty joint , for $3 please give them a go!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No