Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick

4.3

on 9/2/2015 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have Bare It All, Mauve Outta Here, and Just Peachy. They're all beautifully pigmented, so that's great, but I don't think I'd repurchase. They're not at all creamy, so they tug on your lips on application. And the results are really patchy (especially with Just Peachy - it's too pale so it really emphasizes dryness). Then there's the packaging - ugh. Lipstick marks all over the cap. :( The only other pro besides the pigmentation is the price.

on 8/30/2015 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought Vamp It Up which is a very dark purplish color that almost looks black. I never have any complaints or issues with packaging because I just really don't care about it, but in this case the lipstick doesn't go down all the way so when you're putting the cap on or taking it off, it nicks the lipstick an you end up with some inside the cap. It's summer so I haven't worn this lipstick when I go out yet, but I can say it's somewhat difficult to apply. The pigmentation is wonderful and the lipstick is very opaque but it's hard to apply because the way the lipstick is shaped, it doesn't go well with the shape of your lips. You can't apply with a light hand, you have to press down when applying and it kinda tugs at your lips because the lipstick is not creamy. Even though it's a matte finish it's not drying at all. Of course a major plus is the price and I think I paid around $1 for mine. I've also heard it stays true to its name "megalast".

on 8/25/2015 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Just love these lippies! It's semi matte finish and lasts about 3-4hrs with eating/drinking, but with its cheap price tag I don't expect to last as long as my MAC lipsticks! There are so many colors to choose from if you want to try a trendy color without breaking your bank! The formula is also nice and smooth..the packaging is cheap and flimsy so I have to be careful not to ruin the lipsticks by accident! I have about 10 of the colors (most of them are high hand dupes)! They are also readily available at Wallgreens, CVS, Target, and Walmart! Highly Recommended!

on 8/17/2015 9:04:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick! I have used fancy brands like NARS and MAC but honestly this lipstick really stays on it is true to its name. I went out for sushi at a buffet and had Chinese noodles too and my lipstick was almost perfect! I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it does bleed so using a lip liner would probably be a good idea. The packaging also sucks. I don't mind that it is dull but it doesn't allow you to completely put the lipstick bullet inside the tube so when opening and closing the cap the lipstick does dirty it a bit. If it opens up in your purse it will make a huge mess.

on 7/28/2015 10:10:00 AM

The pigmentation is out of this world, but they bleed alot you have to be extremely careful when eating. To me they are a ehhh type of product I prefer the Maybelline color sensational lipsticks.

on 7/16/2015 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I don't even know where to begin on how amazing these lipsticks are!
The pigmentation is phenomenal, especially after you consider how cheap they are!
They last a very long time on the lips which is really handy if you don't get a chance to touch up your lipstick very often throughout the day. They are a matte formula so you have to be careful to moisturise your lips well before application or they can go patchy.

Because they're so cheap, it's a great way to try out new colours that you might not gravitate towards and it's not a huge loss if you decide you don't like it.

The only thing I don't love about these lipsticks is the packaging! The lipsticks (until you wear them down) comes above the actual tube it's in, so it's pretty inevitable that you'll catch the lid off the product a few times. I've collected 12 so far and I'm sure my collection will keep growing because I love them that much!

these lipsticks have become a staple in my everyday makeup routine! i went from using some mac some of this some of that to mainly just megalast. ! and i am a lipstick junkie i dont care if i have workout clothes on for the day i will apply dat lip lol or maybe just for a selfie. and these have fullfiled my ultimate goals: lasting power, cost, and pigmention. these are drying but i just add a lip balm sometimes when im eating it transfers to my chin but just be careful no biggie. i love that these are $3 sometimes less. it wil be a long time before i buy another higher priced lipstick. favorites- purty persimmon CHERRY PICKING(ever time i wear this one i get compliments) even from the girls at sephora and 24 karat gold
these are magical
sincerely a lipstick whore!

on 7/7/2015 11:50:00 AM

I absolutely love these lipsticks, they are literally comparable to some mac shades and theyre only around 3 dollars each?? The only bad thing about them is the horrible packaging, but I can put up with it because the product is amazing.

on 7/7/2015 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hearing so much rave and positive reviews on this, I decided to try this lipstick. In my country, this lipstick is not dirt cheap but pretty affordable so I thought, hey, why not try one.

The colour I got was Rose Bud. And the colour is gorgeous! It's a muted rosy pink colour and I love that kind of colour, especially for me to wear to work.

However, I have extremely dry lips, no matter how much I exfoliate my lips, they still chapped like crazy and the downside of this lipstick, for my case at least, is that it is not creamy enough. It tugs, drags and pulls when I swiped it across my lips and I did not like that feeling. In addition, I know I can't expect much for the packaging for a lipstick that is so cheap, however, I just wished that the lipstick bullet was not protruded out of the bullet casing. I wished they had made if all the way in so that the cap does not nick on the lipstick bullet and mess everything up. Cheap plastic packaging is fine by me but I'd at least expect the bullet to be all the way in.

So, to sum it all, I like the fact that this lipstick is pretty affordable but I love the pigmentation. It's mega pigmented. YES TO THAT. But the tugging and pulling and the nicking of the lipstick were just too much of a hassle for me. In my country, this lipstick is not cheap, just affordable and so to go through that much hassle, I have other cheaper/affordable lipstick that performs much better in my opinion.

For one, I prefer Wet & Wild's Fergie Collection lipstick. IMO, it's as pigmented just as the Megalast but the Fergie one is so much more creamier! If you have mega dry lips and prefer something creamier, go for the Fergie ones! If you don't have a problem with dry lips, then by all means get Megalast because the pigmentation is craaazzzyyy!

on 7/4/2015 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

one word : PIGMENTED

seriously crazy, i didnt expect much bcz of its super cheap price tag. but im in loooooooove with this and i want to collect all colors available. for now i only have 6 shades, trust me it will grow in no time. problem for Pinkerbell one, it cracks my lips badly. i still haven't figured out how to use that one properly. but the rest colors i have doesnt have that problem.
so dont think too much and grab WnW megalast lipstick when you find one

Video Reviews & Tutorials