November 22, 2014 | 976 users online

Makeup Brushes - Becca - #58 Foundation Concealer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Damroka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a really good brush. The bristles are made of a fine, silky-feeling synthetic fiber and the shape is unusual, kind of a pointy bullet shape. It really gets into every nook and cranny when you need it to (around nose and eyes), but also applies well over the wider planes of the face. Its fun to use because it feels nice and does the job so well. It's also nicely weighted, which I always like in a brush, and it's got a short handle, which I think gives better control and is useful for nearsighted folks like me. One of my favorite brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Lovelashes88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In conjunction with the beauty blender this will give you a flawless finish

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 7:44:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG brush: this is really really good. I am surprised to find only one review for this amazing product. It has an unusual bullet/pointy shape that makes it easy to apply stick foundation, concealer (under the eye, at the side of the nose and on the chin) and cream blush. As it is pointy it is very easy to apply product with precision: my Becca Turkish Rose cream blush goes on like a dream with this, and also the concealer and the shimmering perfector in Pearl.
The bristle are made of Taklon (synthetic) fibres and are amazingly soft. The handle is made of wood. The brush is very light. It is easy to clean (whether with soap and water of with Mac brush cleanser).
Not a good idea with liquid foundation as it absorbs a lot of product (unless you put the foundation on your face with your fingers and use this brush to blend it). I carry it around with me for retouches. Excellent brush, definetely HG material for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm always on the hunt for a good foundation brush. This one is unique as the brush head is bullet like shape and pointed at the end, I find that this works great with cream foundations and concealers. It soaks too much if you use liquid. The bristles are made of Taklon and dense and very soft.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No