October 1, 2014 | 1772 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by machristeenie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first mascara I ever tried, and now my HG non waterproof mascara! The first few weeks I put it on, everybody thought I was wearing falsies... even my boyfriend thought I started wearing falsies. This mascara holds the curl very well, and makes your lashes noticeably long and thick. I went to the caribbean and used this for months, and I have no complaints, except just don't use it on a rainy day :) I didn't notice flaking after 12-14 hours in school or work. To sum it all up, my best friend even exlaimed, "why are your eyelashes sooo amazing?!"...and that's how this mascara acquired the title HG for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by mew900

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this mascara but during the day it like smudges so try not to pu the water proof one on your bottom lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by yejmin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased the flared mascarra and I love it. This mascarra volumises and lengthens my eyelashes and holds for the whole day.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by PinkPuma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a mascara junkie (I prefer to emphasize my lashes instead caking on eyeliner) so I'm pretty picky about my mascara. And having tried sooo many of them, this is one of my favorites. It gives great volume and decent length. I wish there was more in the way of lengthening but I can live with it. It's great for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 8:18:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

Let me start by saying that I am incredibly fussy when it comes to mascaras. I expect a lot since I have quite thin lashes to begin with and like products that hide this. This is probably one of the better ones that I've tried (and I've tried a lot!) This separates and lengthens all my lashes as well as adding volume. It does clump a little but that doesn't bother me a great deal as I don't mind a bit of clumpyness. I do wear false lashes most days so the mascara I wear doesn't often bother me unless it smears everywhere but on days I stay natural this is the mascara I reach for.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by scm240

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am not extremely budget conscious, though most of what I own is drugstore, but mascara is one thing I can't splurge on, paying 3 to 6 times the price for something I use max 5 months.

Maybe that's just me, but it leaves me trying pretty much everything from the drugstore. I was late to the party on this one and it's a shame because I love it.

I have very long lashes, but they could use some volume. I'm very happy with the lengthening and separating I get from this mascara and it withstands a whole day.

I don't think these hold a curl particularly well, but I have not found one that really does for my stick-straight lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by lenglander

I have repurchased this mascara so many times because I can wear it all day and not have to worry about it flaking or running. I have never once ran into this problem when using this mascara actually. I use it everyday or can also use it for going out if I just apply more of it. I have been repurchasing for a very long time and can't say anything bad about it!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by rubadub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

Maybelline mascaras are such a hit-or-miss! This one's a miss, unfortunately. The formula is messy and it makes my lashes clump together and look short. I tried applying it with a mascara comb which gave a better result but still not good enough for me to keep using it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by SarahhMae16

I hate this Mascara!!! It's all gooey! The bottle doesn't cleaN enough off I always have to wipe it on a napkin first, it clumps ALOT and it's pretty hard to take off, which I really don't mind because it's better than it's running. I was surprised at all the good reviews for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Evanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

good product definitely lengths and gives volume but it does clump and flack. I'm not sure about smudge but it does leave blackness. but a good mascara besides the clumping