December 18, 2014 | 1143 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by PrincessPilar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Other than Yes They're Real by Benefit - this is the only mascara I will use. Makes my eyes absolutely incredible! Photo posted.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by ayoocynthiagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it only gives volume, but it can easily clump your lashes. not a bad mascara but ehhh it could work better

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by ACVR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This sucks so bad. I don't know why many people liked it. I wonder why it didn't work for me. I have nice lashes and I know how to apply mascara.

The first coat, lengthened, but it didn't darken, at all. They were just as thin looking as if without no mascara on them. The second coat made them go straight (and my lashes are curly) and the third coat made them very clumpy. With other mascaras I only do two, I tried three coats with this once since it didn't make a difference with two. I'm pissed! it cost me nine bucks and I can't return it :[

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by sara578

Horrible. Clumped and didn't volumize or lengthin

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Taylardawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara did not add any length at all. My lashes were all stuck together & were very short but very very black.
I did not like this mascara & would not buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara, it adds length and volume. I actually had someone ask if i did have false lashes on!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Angelseleena

Everytime I buy this mascara, I get compliments from girls asking me what mascara I use, and if they're real. guys to tell me I have nice long lashes. This product is cheap, but it works really well. My lashes a naturally thick, but I normally go for a ton of length and volume. I use the original formula on my top lashes and the waterproof formula on the bottom. Gives amazing results, fake looking lashes everytime. I've used this multiple times over the years, but like everything it doesn't work for everyone. My mom tried it and hated it, my best friend used it and loved it. I guess it really is personal, but since it's so cheap why not give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Kaitlynenglot

I love this mascara, it does clump or flake! I find that with most mascaras I try (ranging from ELF to LancĂ´me) I can't ever layer them enough with out major clumps to get the dramatic effect I am looking for. This mascara actually gives me the beautiful volume and length I am looking for, with out the nasty clumps. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by yoshiii

I don't understand the low reviews! I have shorter, sparse lashes that stubbornly won't curl up, but this mascara is amazing! (and I have tried many mascaras in search of one that will work: clinique, estee, several japanese mascaras, loreal). It builds up without being clumpy and lasts all day. My lashes looked way big and vivid after applying, even without a lash curler. I think what helps is applying each layer as the mascara is still wet, not waiting for it to dry before applying next layer. The non-waterproof formula is very easy to remove, which is a definite plus.

Maybelline mascaras are known for working well, and this one is just as good as Maybelline colossal volume. I find the brushes are good at being finer, so they can reach each lash strand.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by StellaIvanova

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's easy to give a mascara one star when you apply three coats of it on, and you still look as if you didn't apply any mascara at all. Maybe I got a bad sample or something, but there's no way I'm buying this mascara again just to see if it's good.