January 30, 2015 | 928 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2015 12:33:00 AM More reviews by AndreaCee

Too much clump!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2015 4:01:00 PM More reviews by JuiceLoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Surprised, to say the least. I have been using Maybellines One By One for two years now and I loooove it. Then I saw this abd thought, hey, that obe sounds even better!
I was wrong, oh man was I wrong.
Horrible. Rather not wear mascara at all-horrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2015 8:08:00 PM More reviews by GuerlainLauren

change formula used to love it very much get the other Maybelline ones. add me on fb chanel luxe and missalmita55 on instagram.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2015 11:22:00 PM More reviews by mimislamb

This mascara is horrible! It's the worst mascara I've ever tried. The brush is awkward and big and this CLUMPS worse than any other mascara I've ever had. It's impossible to put this on without your lashes ending up a big clumpy smeary mess. Went straight into the trash after a couple of disastrous applications. Will not ever repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2015 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Casiopeea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot, I have purchased it at least 4 times, and that's just because I always like to try new mascaras. Repurchasing one is sign of a great product for me. I personally think it works best used after you curled your lashes, it's not that spectacular without using a lash curler. I find that this mascara grabs lashes really nicely after I've curled them, the shape of the brush helps with not getting it messed up over your eyelids, as once you have curled them I find it a little difficult to apply mascara with a straight brush . Personally I first use the brush with the concave part towards the lashes, covering and separating lashes really nicely with a few coats, and then I use the convex side to intensify the lashes, more so the lashes at the corners of my eyes . The result is very thick, long, volumised, dramatic lashes, a result for which I strive. I took a star out because I find out that after a while it will flake a little under my eyes, and the fact that my lashes still feel soft after coating them with mascara, something I do not personally like. I would like my lashes to feel wisp and immobile and I found this result with other mascaras. But this is a very good product nonetheless and I will probably continue to repurchase it.

Edit: I uploaded 2 pictures of my lashes with this mascara . I don't want to sound offensive, but if you gave this one star I think you don't know how to apply it properly .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2015 3:12:00 PM More reviews by nailizz

LOVE THIS! My HG mascara! Its better than mosr high end stuff, except the they're real by benefit, that one is incredible! But this one is just as good for more than half the price I have gone through so many tubes of this I cant even count.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2015 12:33:00 AM More reviews by bo1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best for length, but it's so heavy that it weighs down my lashes and the curl doesn't stay. otherwise, i love it! comes off easily but doesn't smudge so much.
tip: apply only to the tips so that you don't get the panda eye effect. i use maybelline full and soft waterproof and then the volum express on top of that.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by ichigo_no_powder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the way this mascara makes my lashes look but without fail I always end up with panda eyes after a few hours of application

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by megandarcy

I hated everything about this mascara. It came very reccommended by beauty vloggers, but for me it was a disaster. I have fairly long lashes and it did nothing for me. I must've done 7 or 8 coats and still NO lengthening or volume effect. On top of that, about a minute after applying it, my eyes started to sting and water, and the mascara started running down my face. Now I've had it off of my eyes for about 30 mins and my eyes are killing me. I feel personally offended that I wasted money on this. This is the worst mascara I have ever used, and I've tried everything from prestige brands to very low end drugstore products. This takes the cake for worst overall.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by mnbeth

I have to agree with all of the posters who gave this crap a negative rating. I have long lashes and know how to apply mascara, but this stuff did absolutely nothing for me. I don't like the brush, find it clumpy, and it makes my lashes look shorter and stubbier! One coat does zippo; two coats still look crummy, and three coats just look clumpy. Very disappointed that I wasted my money on this. I'll take good ol' Great Lash over this any day!