April 24, 2014 | 1924 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by NaturallyPretty

I liked this mascara. I definitely would buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by winghin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So much hype and heard PLENTY of good reviews online & from friends. Unfortunately, my eyelids are super oily even with good primers. So far only japanese film / tube type of mascara work for me. As far as this goes.... It just doesn't work. Smudges within a few hours. And it's too watery. FYI, I have purchased the waterproof version. But doesn't mean that it is smudgeproof. Anyways, ON TO THE NEXT ONE!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is One of the few mascaras I've repurchased more than twice and I think it works pretty good for what it costs

It kind of loses it's "life" after 2 months and though I know u should throw mascaras away after 3 months or so I dont do that I usually throw them out when they become too dry which is about half a year to eight months depending on how often I use it, ( I've been doing this for a while and nothing bad has happened to me either )

For that reason i kind of dont like it but hey this isnt that expensive so it doesn't matter

Other than that I like how it looks like with one or maybe two coats, any more than that and it clumps so bad :( for this reason i usually wear this on days when I want something lighter (which is kind of everyday)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara didn't work for me at all. A lot of friends use this and they absolutely love it. However, I had no luck.

First of all, I'm used to using plastic wands. Those work the best for me, but I wanted to try a bristle wand to see if maybe it will work better.

I got absolutely no volume or length. It literally just coated my lashes with black. I tried using this wand so many different ways, but I couldn't get it to look right. I even tried three coats, which I never do, but the mascara never look right.

The worst part about this mascara was that it irritated my eyes. But the end of my day, the mascara was flaking into my eyes and they were extremely red and watery. Usually I don't have a problem with Maybelline mascaras, but this irritated me so badly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by debpeters

I don't even bother with other mascaras anymore because this just does it all for me. You definitely have to curl your lashes beforehand. If you dont, your lashes will tend to droop as its a pretty thick formula. It doesn't feel heavy on the eyes, though. I just love it, I'm on my fifth tube!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by JustKara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been trying all kinds of mascara recently and I ended up going back to this one. Honestly, I should have just stuck with it and saved my money. It doesn't add a ton of volume but it lengthens better than any mascara I have tried, its also great for sensitive eyes and contact wearers like me. I haven't tried the waterproof version yet because I find this one has amazing staying power and never flakes on me. Overall, its an awesome mascara worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by taylorxyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This mascara is seriously good for anyone with shorter lashes! And it claims to fill in gaps on your lash line, well, this stuff does the trick! I highly recommend :) I like Very Black the best!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by edsheeranokay

pretty good mascara:) bought this really really wanting to like it and I do. there are occasionally some clumps but overall I really like it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Had a tube of this and it worked pretty well on keeping my curl! had to wait for it to slightly dry before i really liked it. only con for me was that it kinda flaked a bit

wasnt too good for putting on several coats though.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by chelseea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My lashes are stick straight and they did not hold my curl! As soon as I put it on, my lashes drooped. Very disappointed